Page 81 of 102 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    Hey, didn't have time to watch the videos just yet, but I was wondering if I could do this in my current gear? I have 572 DPS and 571 Prot sets. I know that some solo fights in teh game require pretty much BiS but I only do H FL 10 because I'm afraid of 25.
    Shannox is np as prot, even though we scale a lot more with gear right now.
    Rhyolith should be doable. Just don't let him run into the lava.
    Bethtilac could be tricky. But I triggered P2 too early. 15% at 0 energy is doable with worse gear.
    Alysrazor 25hc should die before p2 even with 550 gear.
    Baleroc is the only heavy RNG encounter and you might get 3 blade phases. Decimation can be managed with DBTS glyph. If you get Deci - Inf - Deci it should be ready again with Gala trinket.
    Majordomo has always been a joke.
    Rag has lots of fault tolerance and should be doable even with only hc gear. The DoT is never a problem and if you nuke him in P3 you shouldn't get a meteor with way worse gear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    Play a dwarf. :3
    Thunderclap spam with range glyph? is available for all specs.
    Last edited by Nightstalker; 2014-10-26 at 01:50 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    In the Mountains, Raiding Mythic Fridge (1man)
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Any chance of duo (heal+dps) Ultraxion 10 normal?
    I got him pretty low on my warrior, hes 562. Im sure 2 manning would be easy for ultrax

Deleted
    tortos:

Horridon is unsoloable, if you find way how to survive 3rd gate with maximum 10 stacks of disease you will die in the end.

and btw.: it would be nice, if someone solo something what wasn't killed before he shows some kind of proof or confirmation... In last days many of "first" kills was done and sometimes it is a bit doubtful. If you want respected recap, we need proofs.

I found another way to kill Anub'arak on 25 hc, which doesn't require lucky procs/crits sub 30%.

Killed as fury, I took Impending Victory and Unquenchable Thirst talents, along with Glyph of Bloodthirst.

I was able to kill it like this as I could keep my health low without dying, or leeching too much with Second Wind.

Sorry I can't upload a video, I didn't expect it to work so didn't record.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well here is my Immerseus kill http://i.imgur.com/YeMX4vL.jpg, Tortos took me a few pulls so didn't even feel like an accomplishment.
    Also Lotky you have Engineering you should try Jin'rokh, I think Target Dummies http://www.wowhead.com/spell=19814#comments should work on him. I cba replacing my enchanting with engineering since I already have all of enchants, but like I said should be soloabe with Engineering.

Deleted
    @Ferg

I soloed ICC 25 hc the last two weaks easily. The instance got easy as fuck.
    I have a prot warrior with ~565 ilvl gear and two stamina trinkets.

The only challenge is Marrowgar because he will impale you if you are too slow. Thus it is the only boss where I pre-pot and pot infight with a STR potion.

All bosses done with STR flask. All rage is spent on Heroic Strike/Sudden Death/Execute.

Of course I skip the healing encounter now by running past her. Normally I would have to pull the mages out of the Val room (taunt+jump out) and have them shoot me through the wall down to Sindragosa. (getting any sort of slow fall was pretty much needed)
    Last edited by mmoc48efa32b91; 2014-10-27 at 11:28 AM.

I solo'd Ramparts a few times yesterday. MC and BWL the day before that. Trying to move up the ladder; thinking of taking on Karazhan next. Should be a doozey.

How do you guys handle 25m Gunship in ICC? I haven't tried it solo, but I imagine it'd be a real pain.

Quote Originally Posted by jettzypher View Post
    I solo'd Ramparts a few times yesterday. MC and BWL the day before that. Trying to move up the ladder; thinking of taking on Karazhan next. Should be a doozey.

How do you guys handle 25m Gunship in ICC? I haven't tried it solo, but I imagine it'd be a real pain.
    they nerfed gunship. dmg from cannons scales to ilvl so you do at 99 fire like 1.3mil >_> its over once the fight "starts" super easy now.

Gotcha, thanks. Need to get back to work on Shadowmourne...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Yep, all mobs (that apply the debuff, cause the big ones aren't) are kiteable. It's tricky when you have to pick up the orb though, need some stuns etc.

That being said, Horridon damage in p3 is much lower than p4 and final phase (when he's semi-enraged).
    There are 2 adds from gate: Risen Drakkari Warrior (smaller) - this can be slowed. But biggers Risen Drakkari Champion cannot be slowed and they apply disease too. Double checked in my 30 wipes footage. So warrior cannot escape this.

Anyway this doesn't matter because about 30 stacks of Triple Puncture warrior cannot survive Horridon's damage alone without victory rush (about 20 stacks was 40% of my self healing from victory rushs and after without adds or on 4th gate, where are casters it will be deadly for warrior). But there is still maybe one build, which can help warriors survive enraged Horridon even with 50+ stacks. It is full mastery build which on other hand makes all gates much harder so this is no an option.

So for warriors it is maybe in theory doable, but I highly doubt it is doable in reality. There are bosses which are killable as warrior for sure and still wasn't killed so Horridon is not really worth it (too bad I have currently not so much time for soloing, because I am GM and I have much work with 10man => 20man raid change etc. :X )

Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    (getting any sort of slow fall was pretty much needed)
    Heroic Leap was enough.
    On a side note, our ability to heal npc doesn't seem to be boosted on old content. So, we won't be defeating Valithria on this patch. (Well, 10NM has already been done pre-patch so maybe it's still doable. But my dream of a all-green ICC table ends here. )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    Heroic Leap was enough.
    On a side note, our ability to heal npc doesn't seem to be boosted on old content. So, we won't be defeating Valithria on this patch. (Well, 10NM has already been done pre-patch so maybe it's still doable. But my dream of a all-green ICC table ends here. )
    our heal was boosted with leech trinket. is isa bit messy but it can work. Dunno if it is doable with this trinket

Managed to solo Dragon Soul, that's probably as far as I'll get. Not sure I can do Heroic, but Normal was enough of an accomplishment for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lotky View Post
    our heal was boosted with leech trinket. is isa bit messy but it can work. Dunno if it is doable with this trinket
    Have you tried Jin'rokh?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheConsumer View Post
    Have you tried Jin'rokh?
    nope. And I don't think it is possible to kill him with engineer pet, because Target dummy has long CD for throws. And he is unkillable before second throw happen... And my target was firstly Horridon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lotky View Post
    nope. And I don't think it is possible to kill him with engineer pet, because Target dummy has long CD for throws. And he is unkillable before second throw happen... And my target was firstly Horridon
    I would try it like this. First throw use Masterwork Target Dummy(2min CD). Equip The Horseman's Sinister Slicer for the 2nd Throw. Masterwork Target Dummy for 3rd and any of the guardian summoning trinkets for the last. (like http://www.wowhead.com/item=86572/terracotta-fragment)

I think that should work.

Molten Core. I'm pretty good at warrior.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheConsumer View Post
    I would try it like this. First throw use Masterwork Target Dummy(2min CD). Equip The Horseman's Sinister Slicer for the 2nd Throw. Masterwork Target Dummy for 3rd and any of the guardian summoning trinkets for the last. (like http://www.wowhead.com/item=86572/terracotta-fragment)

I think that should work.
    it is possible. Jin'Roth is not my target currently, so i don't know if i will try him before wod. And as I said my time is highly consumed by guild master stuff currently

Killed Conclave 25hc ONLY on patchday. Tried it couple of times yesterday. You just can't kill the bosses (especially Rohash) quick enough.
    Main problem (as arms) not enough rage for several GCDs (because of Nezir's debuff). Spend too much time on Rohash and Anshal is up again way too early or Nezir's DoT is killing you really quick. The 1min of Gather Strength is just too short with current gear. Probably doable with T17m gear. But hey, 100g lost every ID. The rest should still be doable and Al'Akir was never that hard.

But THIS still works (Ultraxion with top notch gear!! (HC))
    DS 25hc Bosses 1-6

DS 25hc Spine and Madness

2000g = ~1050g from Lootgold + lots of Epics worth a ton of gold (trinkets for 45g lol)
    in about one hour of kicking and smashing your way through Dragon Soul.
    Last edited by Nightstalker; 2014-10-27 at 10:40 PM.

Deleted
    I have a question on raid lockouts. I did Dragon Soul 25man on normal up until Ultraxxion.

Because I have no dps gear I cannot beat him before the raid wipe where 3 people need to be out of twilight.

So I then got out of the instance and changed it to 10man. But the raid is reset to 25man every time I re-enter.

According to http://wowpedia.org/Raid_lockout I should be able to change from 25 to 10man.

Has anyone had this issue?
    Last edited by mmoc48efa32b91; 2014-10-28 at 11:25 AM.