I've been trying to learn Fury. Man, it's so much more complex than Arms. I hate that fact now, but I appreciate that it will be more interesting when I get better at it. I have a raid tonight and I'm going to be Fury, having only had 1 days practice.
These are the questions I have right now. I'll have more later, trust me.
1. Are you supposed to try and fit 3 Raging blows into a CS?
2. If yes, how is this possible when trying to get Stormbolt in?
3. When does stormbolt come inside CS? First?
4. Do I ever Stormbolt outside CS?
5. When should I use Dragon Roar, is it just filler?
6. Is the only time I am supposed to use Raging Blow OUTSIDE of CS when I have 2 stacks so I can use 1 but keep the other for CS? I assume if CS is nearly up then I should save the 2 stacks for inside.
7. If CS is up but I only have 1 (or even 0) stack of Raging Blow, should I wait to Bloodthirst for another stack or do CS immediately then try and get the stack inside. (I assume the later)