Essentially based around the notion of execute always being available, but you had to build up to it. And damage/rage income was balanced around essentially filling most every global with slam/ms until you build up enough of an excess to throw in an execute. Since the current arms spec is "Garbage de Maximum" I'm gonna throw a version out. I hate the current arms spec so much. It's such a damn clusterfuck of design issues. BLARGH.
1. Remove whirlwind
2. Slam baseline
3. thunderclap applies rend to current target
4. No more burst tick at the end of rend
5. Recklessness is removed
6. Charge stuns and always generates rage in PvE
1. Blood and Thunder - Granted when sweeping strikes is activated. Your next Thunderclap will afflict all hit targets with rend
2. Sweeping Strikes - Allows mortal strike to hit all nearby enemies, 2 targets for all other attacks. Can be refreshed pandemic style.
3. Thunderclap - 9 sec cooldown. Hit decently hard, 20 rage cost
4. Slam - filler attack, low rage cost, low damage
5. Mortal Strike - hit hard, generates 10 rage
6. Headlong Rush remains as is
Execute - 60 rage. 8 second cooldown when used on targets above 20% (reduce damage against player targets probably called for, maybe 15%)
Executioner - Reduces rage cost of execute by 50% when used on a target below 20% for 10 seconds
Mastery: Blade Master - Mortal Strike, Colossus Smash, and Execute have a 10% chance to reset colossus smash and increase damage by 30% (both scale with mastery). Increases the damage of Storm Bolt, Dragon Roar, Ravager, Siegebreaker, Bladestorm, and Shockwave by 10% (scales with mastery)
Enhanced Rend Perk - successful slam and execute against targets afflicted with rend have a 10% chance to cause Fatal Wound. (just the old burst tick but triggered by an attack, to balance the ease of aoe spreading rend, and because the current enhanced rend perk is awful)
Recklessness - This is gone. Replaced with Deadly Calm.
-Deadly Calm - Increases rage generation from all sources by 50% and removes cooldown from execute for 12 seconds. 2 minute cooldown.
Level 45 Talents
So a few things would need to change here.
Taste for Blood - Execute now has a 20% chance to trigger fatal wound
Sudden Death - Chance on hit to reduce execute cost by 30 rage
Focused Rage - Mortal Strike reduces rage cost of execute by 7. Stacks consumed upon using execute.
Only three things.
1. Iron Skin - New Passive - Reduces all magical damage taken by 10%
2. Second Wind - 25% leech below 50% health, heals 5% health over 4 seconds when a stun or root is applied to the warrior
3. Defensive Stance - Arms and Fury only. Gain rage from damage taken and reduce rage gain from auto attacks. Reward us for good defensive stance play on big raid damage, instead of it just being a straight up punishment like it is now. It would be about 50% effective as the PvP bonus currently is in my mind.