Page 71 of 102 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Stamina Scrolls (8% Stamina). If you want a "legit solo kill", you should try to do it without Health Stones, as you can't do those yourself. Profession items you could theoretically craft on your main by switching professions a ton, but health stones require a different class for you to be able to craft.
    Scrolls will stack with a flask? Wow. ok sweet. Thank you to both of you. I didn't think they would with with a flask. Sweet!

Edit: No healthstones. I didn't feel like looking for a Lock.

Edit 2: Runescroll of Fortitude! Found it! Thanks guys!
    Last edited by JunkHead; 2014-09-08 at 09:58 PM.

Need some help with black temple mainly souls, keep getting it to 1 hp and I die, haven't tried defensive stance or
    Simply auto attacking, is there anything else I can do?

Quote Originally Posted by Smalls69 View Post
    Need some help with black temple mainly souls, keep getting it to 1 hp and I die, haven't tried defensive stance or
    can't see how you can die if you roll with Second Wind

I usually blow him up with all defensive + offensive cd's and manage just fine

Was dieing with second wind dkno how, maybe I'll try interrupting better, but second wind still had a tick or two left and I die every time.

Stand under the bosses spawn when the first transition phase ends (blue spirits) and spam use Burst CDs and spam MS/BT or CS. For the first 2-3 secs of P2 you won't get the reflect dmg debuff. The amount of damage you do in this time will never backfire.

Quote Originally Posted by Smalls69 View Post
    I use Enraged Regeneration usually when solo'ing, And for that fight, just do Phase 1 as usual, then kill the little adds, then on Phase 2, you can use any offensive cooldowns you want, but just make sure you use Shield Wall and then hit Berserker Rage and then Enraged Regeneration. Other than that, Pot if needed. You should survive. If you're low on HP and are worried, you have a few seconds to bandage a couple of ticks before the ghosts come out i think. Phase 3 is the same as Phase 1. Just kill it.

Tried second wind with interrupts and just auto attacks took a few minutes but worked fine. After that the rest of BT was a breeze.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkHead View Post
    I use Enraged Regeneration usually when solo'ing, And for that fight, just do Phase 1 as usual, then kill the little adds, then on Phase 2, you can use any offensive cooldowns you want, but just make sure you use Shield Wall and then hit Berserker Rage and then Enraged Regeneration. Other than that, Pot if needed. You should survive. If you're low on HP and are worried, you have a few seconds to bandage a couple of ticks before the ghosts come out i think. Phase 3 is the same as Phase 1. Just kill it.
    with that way it probably would be easy

BUT only thing i needed as a fury warrior was shield wall. so how i did that fight? i popped all damage increasing cd's right on the start of phase 2.
    when my hp went down to the 40-50% i used shieldwall, it was enough to keep me alive until the end of phase 2.

and i've got only crappy LFR+honor gear mix.

Quote Originally Posted by yuukaze View Post
    with that way it probably would be easy

BUT only thing i needed as a fury warrior was shield wall. so how i did that fight? i popped all damage increasing cd's right on the start of phase 2.
    when my hp went down to the 40-50% i used shieldwall, it was enough to keep me alive until the end of phase 2.

and i've got only crappy LFR+honor gear mix.
    I am at 512 on my warrior. No enchants or gems currently. I did the fight tonight as Arms with Second wind. P1 just dps no cooldowns, P2 burn hard at start before you start getting blasted, after that I would hit once or twice then heal up and do it again until dead, P3 burn again. Really wasn't that hard. Council is the only other fight in there that could be an issue and for that I just blew every cooldown I had, thunderclap > bladestorm and the fight was over before they could do anything.

If the patchwork guy is still working on him.... just kill him asap. Some fights you have to go HAM, some you turtle, some you mix. Brutalis from Sunwell is a level 70 raid boss and if you try and take your time you will die. kael in Tk is similar... beat him before he kills you.

Ony would be a fight where I do a little of both. I take my time during phase one and just before/as she is going into p2 I burn everything on her. Killing her as melee once she is in the air is a nightmare so I do my best to skip that part. Its really easy to do that on 10 man. 25 is a bit rougher.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HollerTH View Post
    I am at 512 on my warrior. No enchants or gems currently. I did the fight tonight as Arms with Second wind. P1 just dps no cooldowns, P2 burn hard at start before you start getting blasted, after that I would hit once or twice then heal up and do it again until dead, P3 burn again. Really wasn't that hard. Council is the only other fight in there that could be an issue and for that I just blew every cooldown I had, thunderclap > bladestorm and the fight was over before they could do anything.

If the patchwork guy is still working on him.... just kill him asap. Some fights you have to go HAM, some you turtle, some you mix. Brutalis from Sunwell is a level 70 raid boss and if you try and take your time you will die. kael in Tk is similar... beat him before he kills you.

Ony would be a fight where I do a little of both. I take my time during phase one and just before/as she is going into p2 I burn everything on her. Killing her as melee once she is in the air is a nightmare so I do my best to skip that part. Its really easy to do that on 10 man. 25 is a bit rougher.
    For an undergeared Arms Warrior Ony can be a pain, but you can hit her with things like Droar, Thunderclap (thus Deep Wounds) and Whirlwind I think?

Deleted
    Is Firelands doable as prot?

Quote Originally Posted by Signex View Post
    Is Firelands doable with 500-510ilvl as prot?
    Shannox, Alysrazor, Bethtilac, Rhyolith & Majordomo.

Baleroc: You need lots of RPS & avoidance, T16 2piece, good gear in general and a bit of RNG luck.

Ragnaros: T16 2piece & ~ilvl540

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    For an undergeared Arms Warrior Ony can be a pain, but you can hit her with things like Droar, Thunderclap (thus Deep Wounds) and Whirlwind I think?
    You could solo her in T14 gear. Right now you sent her up in the air instantly (stupid encounter script).

- - - Updated - - -

I found a way to avoid the flash freeze from Maloriak and even if it is waaaay to late to post it (those few weeks/months):

You can just out"jump" it...

Some projects that kept me busy (with hours of editing and fucking annotations on YT...) over the last months:
    BWD 10man + Nerf25hc (nice and fast clearrun)
    Firelands 10man clearrun
    DS 6/8 (spine is too boring :/ )

I still have some prestige kills on my list before 6.0. I hope I find the time for that before 6.0 turns (almost) everything (before MoP) into a target dummy (beta looks so depressing :/ ).

Thoughts on Blood Craze + Multistrike in WoD/after 6.0:
    More crit
    = more parry, more parry
    = higher chance for parry haste
    = more auto-attacks over time
    = more multistrike procs (from auto-attacks)
    = more Blood Craze procs/higher HoT uptime

--> stack both to a healthy level for some extra HPS?

We should get a ton of procs while tanking multiple adds on encounters like Nef25hc (during enrage, he also attacks faster).
    Enrage starting at 11:30, watch SCT for whitehits.
    Last edited by Nightstalker; 2014-09-12 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    You could solo her in T14 gear.

World first was in T13.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx0WpZ3hrXE

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aggression View Post
    [COLOR="#008000"]Edit (Senen): MoP
    Nothing so far (except rares)

All 4 Celestials.

Nalak.

Sha of Anger would be possible if he didn't MC on solo.

The frontpage is not being updated Kosmonaut, if you want to know the up-to-date kills you should check the spreadsheet.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Worked on Galleon on live today. Got him to 60% or so, with 588 ilvl. 4 set might help with smoothing damage later on in the fight, along with the Malk trinket. I went with Focus Crystal + Rook's, since my Malk trink isn't WF. Biggest trick is Bladestorm to avoid stomp stun, and cancelling it to get back to generating rage. Thankfully, he's pretty exact with the 1 minute CD on his stomp, so BS will be up. Make sure you have a CD running when the adds spawn, their grip will cause Galleon and pre-existing adds to hit you in the back.

Regarding 4 set, with 7-13 targets hitting you, you'd have infinite rage for 10 seconds after Demo Shout, allowing you to get some serious healing off. With the CD reduction, it would be enough to sustain you for quite awhile. 2nd wind was doing the trick until I hit 12 adds+boss, then I had to start kiting and popping CDs earlier than I'd like.

Anyone else with similar gear, a HWF Malk trinket and their 4 set actually set up should try it, with Malk's replacing Rook's. Seems possible, I just don't have the patience.

This is what we can do now...
    ...and what almost every raid instance up until cata25hc will most likely feel like at lvl100 :/

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    The frontpage is not being updated Kosmonaut, if you want to know the up-to-date kills you should check the spreadsheet.
    Btw, haven't been around too much recently (not really playing wow until 6.0 and a lot of irl things to do, sorry ).
    Could someone double check the spreadsheet for MoP and tells me if it lacks any kill? (Stone guard 10HC? Elegon or WotE 10NM? Immerseus 10NM?)

I don't think any of the bosses in parentheses have actually been done, though

(Or was that the point? :P )

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyendra View Post
    I don't think any of the bosses in parentheses have actually been done, though

(Or was that the point? :P )
    (I think that was the point!)