Page 72 of 102 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yeah, that was the point. I mentioned the bosses that seemed the most doable and that I could have missed. Well, I know some people here are working on some other secret bosses, but I knew I haven't missed those kills.

Ok, I simply can't be arsed to try any longer, so I got a suggestion for you other amazing soloers, Ra-Den. He may hit like a truck, and his HP is quite insane, but with the correct RNG he's very much doable. Worst part about him, he still has the 30 tries per week limit, so rather than just keeping your save you have to re-clear the instance each and every week, it's simply become too much of a hassle to try and convince 9 other people to help me out each week.

With that said, I can assure you that he's very much killable. If you manage to survive phase1 all you need now is to get the RNG of a lifetime and never get any bonus health orbs, just the damage increase orbs, as if he gets any more hp you simply will hit enrage. On my best try I had 9 red orbs in a row. Also, regarding P1, to get around the 1shot mechanic you simply have to be in his red phase rather than the blue one.

Good Luck to anyone who decide to try him out, he's quite a bitch.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

World First kills are always worth it!
    My Stream

Deleted
    I didn't think he is killable. But i have on him 29 tries, because I f**ked up on him FoS achiev 2 weeks ago and then never entered ToT again... Thx for tip sarri

- - - Updated - - -

I really don't understand how you was able to survive Unstable Vita or Unstable Anima
    Last edited by mmocf00ddda2d5; 2014-09-28 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    World First kills are always worth it!
    Had that problem with Kael'thas before 4.3. The fury nerf at that time made it impossible afterwards until t13hc gear. And getting a kill that isn't really repeatable kinda sucks. Only shows how "much" you yourself had to contribute to that kill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    Had that problem with Kael'thas before 4.3. The fury nerf at that time made it impossible afterwards until t13hc gear. And getting a kill that isn't really repeatable kinda sucks. Only shows how "much" you yourself had to contribute to that kill.
    Killing something on limit is always about luck. Question is "how much luck" you need. For example, my last solo of Wind Lord Mer'Jalak I think rekill will need atlest 20-30 pulls for good rng in dmg taken to survive first phase. Question is, it is worth for it or not? On the other hand, if sarri had best pull with 9 red in a row which is ~0,2% chance to happen, then it is maybe to much rng...

It would require twice as many red orbs again in order to actually get him down. And just to make those % chance even more fun, there ain't a 50% chance for each orb to spawn. When phase2 starts the outer edge of the room is filled out with an equal amount of red and blue orbs, and it's those orbs that will migrate towards the middle, one by one, so once a red orb has gone in towards the middle, the odds are lower for the following one to be red as well. Think there's something like 20-30 orbs per color.
    My Stream

Deleted
    I know phase 2, that is easy to understand, I don't understand how you survived phase 1

Luck and making sure not to kill any of the adds for extra revenge procs. There might also have been some funky Full out Dodge gearing + Animus trinket going on.
    My Stream

Deleted
    in my last solo I said that surviving first phase is a bit loterry. But it was about guess the correct number on roullete. But ra-Den is about winning Jackpot in international ticket lottery... Seems there are big chance for winning...

I've gotten past P1 about 15times, and last time I checked I have around 400 tries clocked as of yet.
    My Stream

Any of you attempt to solo MoP World bosses in beta? I'm hoping atleast Galleon and Sha are soloable at 100 so I can try for the mounts

They are both doable.
    My Stream

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    They are both doable.

What did they do about Sha's MC?

You can outrange it, think it was Mione who posted a video of it.
    My Stream

Anyone do Jin'rokh yet?

Edit: So... Jin'rokh is either bugged or impossible for Warriors. He simply resets every time he picks me up for Thundering Throw. At first I thought it was because of Bladestorm, and the stun immunity just bugged him out. Then it happened without Bladestorm. My next thought was that Blood Worms must be preventing him from resetting for Death Knights. I tried Demo Banner so that he would have something else to target for an instant, and not reset, but that didn't help either. Also tried Mocking Banner to see if it would force him to stay in combat with me, but he still resets. Looks like a no-go.
    Last edited by Teye; 2014-10-10 at 01:27 AM.

As a death knight you put your ghoul up during the throws to prevent him from resetting.

Regardless I doubt it'd be doable anyway because of the DPS requirement and the fact that you can't outheal the enrage for very long at all. I'm fairly certain death knights are the only class to have done it without exploiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyendra View Post
    As a death knight you put your ghoul up during the throws to prevent him from resetting.

Regardless I doubt it'd be doable anyway because of the DPS requirement and the fact that you can't outheal the enrage for very long at all. I'm fairly certain death knights are the only class to have done it without exploiting.

You realize that Warriors very easily out DPS DKs at the average of 70k Vengeance that you have during the fight, right? There's literally zero chance that I would hit enrage at 589 full BiS with double DPS trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    You realize that Warriors very easily out DPS DKs at the average of 70k Vengeance that you have during the fight, right? There's literally zero chance that I would hit enrage at 589 full BiS with double DPS trinkets.
    Unfortunately the only chance you'll have to do this fight is by using pet trinkets and engineering cardboard assassin to prevent boss resets from the throw. Dunno if it's even possible with that stuff.