Page 86 of 102 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    I simply do not understand how to do this as fury.

I've tried it with both impending victory and enraged generation. I'm 583 ilvl and I still die. ER heals for nothing in this fight.

- Kill 4 corruptions
    - Go to blood puddle and stand there
    - Wait for amalgamations to get flung off
    - Stand there while I wait for 9 bloods
    - I end up dying even in defensive stand and using all defensives

What the hell am I doing wrong?

Is this 10H or 25H? You absolutely still need Prot for 25H at that ilvl.

Anyone else manage to get by Heroic 25 Theralion and Valiona? Took more work than I expected to get past Blackout.
    Last edited by Teye; 2014-11-03 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    Anyone else manage to get by Heroic 25 Theralion and Valiona? Took more work than I expected to get past Blackout.
    As i posted above.

Only doable as Tank with Cloak.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    As i posted above.

Only doable as Tank with Cloak.

I did it as Fury. >_>

Jugg Trinket to keep myself at full health, DBtS, Rallying, Defensive, 60 rage Barrier. Lived with about 5% health, and killed before the 2nd one.

I did it as Fury. >_>

Jugg Trinket to keep myself at full health, DBtS, Rallying, Defensive, 60 rage Barrier. Lived with about 5% health, and killed before the 2nd one.
    TG? Because that is a lot more HP compared to the other DPS specs.
    And grats on getting the kill as non-prot. But it looks like close to the limits of doability.

Deleted
    Ji-Kun down. Video tomorrow

Ji-Kun .... O_O, you are godly

Since I saw someone write they'd done Immerseus I actually gave it a shot, at first I couldn't get past the fourth corrosive blast by which time he still had 40% health no matter how hard I tried, didn't realise that you could run away and drop stacks. So by running after every 2nd blast I got close but after a while I just got sloppy because it was taking so long and ended up dead. Anyone else who's tried this got any tips for me to make it a bit easier. I used Rook's and CD reduction trinket but that's mainly because I don't have the tank cloak so I needed to keep my defensives up as much as possible.

Also tfw you see a blood dk doing garrosh solo. Do some of you better players imagine it is at all possible on a warrior? I'm only 565 so I don't wanna even attempt that but maybe a BiS dude could give it a crack.
    Last edited by BadTastingPudding; 2014-11-07 at 06:37 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll never understand why people still think you need to strafe back and forth the entire fight. Stand in a blood puddle and /afk until 9 bloods spawn. Kill them, kill a Corruption with Heroic Throw. Then comes the only point where you need to strafe, and that's only for the amount of time it takes to pick up 9 bloods and kill the amalg, which is only about 15 seconds in proper gear. Then, kill tendon and repeat. The fight is a JOKE, it pretty much always has been. Its just time consuming.

I did it as 589 Fury last week on 10H, just using Impending Victory on the Bloods on CD. On 25H, Prot is probably mandatory.
    As a side note, I like Second wind more.

Can stay around 40%, then kill the tentacle, etcetc
    But can bladestorm while having the debuff, get to full health before it damages. Weee

Quote Originally Posted by brighteyes960 View Post
    Mimiron can be done in fury, when the head spawns kill the assault bot adds who drop a magnet which will let you hit him. In the amalgamation phase whirlwind and blade storm should be able to hit the head. Its actually easier in arms cause ww is already in your rotation.
    I personally Stormbolt till the top is nearly dead, get em all to ~1m, then just pop CDs and bladestorm

Cataclysm 25HC farmroute is complete!
    Including T8 - T10. All doable in less than 3h30min (lvl90 BIS or Lvl100 5man hc gear upwards).

Blackwing Descent:

Cleared in less than 30 minutes. Another 1500g. Won't change that much on lvl100.
    The Maloriak Achievement (for the Meta) will be a lot easier with Ravager.
    You can almost instagib Atramedes, if you take the last add from the left trash grp to the bell, wait for 30 sec buff, kill it, ring the bell asap.

----------------------

Throne of the 4 Winds:

Conclave is pure torture as Arms, spec Fury.
    Will be tough once you reach lvl100 in blues/greens. Scaling factor will increse by ~60%, but our DPS will drop at first.
    Maybe get 5man hc gear for this one. Al'Akir was never a challenge.
    Last edited by Nightstalker; 2014-11-07 at 01:37 PM.

Deleted
    here we finally go:

and btw.: Tortos was soloed in 10man mode, you made green in recap in LFR difficulty
    Last edited by mmocf00ddda2d5; 2014-11-08 at 02:42 PM.

Soloed Heroic Spine 25m as Prot

Quote Originally Posted by lotky View Post
    and btw.: Tortos was soloed in 10man mode, you made green in recap in LFR difficulty
    Oopsie. Fixed, thanks.
    Last edited by Senen; 2014-11-10 at 06:13 AM.

Furthest i was able to solo was Heroic ragnaros.. Prot of course

Quote Originally Posted by Bierce IV View Post
    Furthest i was able to solo was Heroic ragnaros.. Prot of course
    What was your ilvl?

Deleted
    I see that ppl speak alot how to kill Mimiron
    Boss is easy you can autoattack head but in p3 you have to be careful about these rockets they still will instagib you at lv90 i died because was need to hug the boss to can reach the head but if you watch timers everything will be fine i also use glyph for increased range of Wirlwind. Prehaps boss will be even more easy for arms warriors who get more rage from autoattacking but when head is on 20% bladestorm just work fine i kill it then fast kill the rest 2 parts
    For yogg-saron i keep high rage to always can have Wirlwind to instakill the grab tentacle and nuke the boss before he starts to heal too much in p3
    My warrior is 576 TG fury and i just clearing my way to Yogg every week with him
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2014-11-10 at 09:05 AM.

Deleted
    Blade Lord Ta'yak?

probably last lvl 90 solo

Hi there. I still have trouble soloing Nefarian on 10 Normal (yeah I know, but I wanted to start easy and not in heroic ) in Blackwing Descent (ilvl 553 both Fury and Prot).

I managed to kill him yesterday, but only in prot spec AND by leaving Onyxia alive. If I'd kill Onyxia the lava phase would kill me. Second Wind could not keep me up, the legendary cloak couldn't keep me alive, Enraged generation couldn't.
    I saw some video's where the lava goes down after killing one add. Is this only for the heroic version of the fight? At best I could get 2 adds down, but the third was a definite no-go.
    Prot would keep me alive a little longer, as fury it was hopeless.

Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Somnophore View Post
    Hi there. I still have trouble soloing Nefarian on 10 Normal (yeah I know, but I wanted to start easy and not in heroic ) in Blackwing Descent (ilvl 553 both Fury and Prot).

I managed to kill him yesterday, but only in prot spec AND by leaving Onyxia alive. If I'd kill Onyxia the lava phase would kill me. Second Wind could not keep me up, the legendary cloak couldn't keep me alive, Enraged generation couldn't.
    I saw some video's where the lava goes down after killing one add. Is this only for the heroic version of the fight? At best I could get 2 adds down, but the third was a definite no-go.
    Prot would keep me alive a little longer, as fury it was hopeless.

Thanks for the help.
    Just hop on the nearest platform, kill one add, and wait for the phase change. Save ER for this phase as well.

Deleted
    @ide
    Afaik the phase changes only in heroic if you kill one add. On normal the lava stays up until you kill all adds.

@somnophore
    It is possible by lava jumping and using VR+ER on platform 2. When going from platform 2 to 3 you can SW/LS if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    @somnophore
    It is possible by lava jumping and using VR+ER on platform 2. When going from platform 2 to 3 you can SW/LS if you want.
    clever use of 2nd Wind. Get the add below 20% and wait until you drop below 35%. Execute and back to 100% HP.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    clever use of 2nd Wind. Get the add below 20% and wait until you drop below 35%. Execute and back to 100% HP.
    That's actually a nice trick. I'll try it next time.

@Zorker: thanks for the advice. I'll try it out next time as well.
    Funny that the Heroice version of this fase is a bit easier due to not having to kill all the adds.

Thanks for the replies!