Page 88 of 102 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This Playlist is rather close to Soloing all that stuff (T8-T13 25(hc)) with ~ilvl635-640 as Arms/Fury (because of burst). Nothing has changed. The legacy scaling allows a performance similar to T16hc gear.
    Last edited by Nightstalker; 2014-12-17 at 01:15 AM.

Just done spine + madness as fury @ 100 ofc . 651ilvl

The only things giving me trouble so far are Maloriak H25 and Ulraxion 25 or H25. Can't beat that damn wipe mechanic.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiffzek View Post
    Switch to Protection spec. Rageface will not use his Face Rage ability on tanks.
    Just to clarify, I tried this as Gladiator and it did not work! You have to be in actual tank spec.

Nice Madcow. I also happened to give it a go this morning now that duoing it with friends had become very easy (and it let me learn some of the later fights easier since I hadn't done them in Cata).

Did DS 25 Heroic, Fury @ 100 / iL642. Spine was pretty fun to say the least. Madness wasn't terribly bad once I made sure to handle any potential impales.

Also just so happened to get the platform achievement.
    Last edited by The-Real-Link; 2014-12-17 at 04:07 PM.

Yeah, the debuff on spine did barely any dmg at all and everything else was easily out healable by rally glyph ( didnt need to use it ) enraged regen.
    Also grats on the achievement

Quote Originally Posted by zozobra View Post
    The only things giving me trouble so far are Maloriak H25 and Ulraxion 25 or H25. Can't beat that damn wipe mechanic.
    what's the problem with maloriak? he should die during the black phase. keep big cds for <25% to nuke him asap. no adds, no problem.
    Ultraxion 25(hc) demands ~300k DPS for max. 55 secs (legacy buff included). Otherwise: no chance!

Hmm, I saw the heal absorb bit there but I was constantly at "Health Warning" levels. Even though the text showed healing absorbed, I think damage from Second Wind or the focusing crystal kept me up. Quite a dance but fun!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know how people do it, I've watched guides and videos but I just can't do it. I can't solo fucking Spine of Wankwing.

Not even on 10 man normal, Amalgamations keep falling off, Deathwing keeps randomly rolling like a spastic fucker and he doesn't seem to give a shit on what side I'm on. What a stupid shitty fight.

Update; I actually managed to almost get the first tendon down, I move left and right while DPSing the thing but he still rolled and I fell down.

This fucking raid can go fuck it fucking self.
    Last edited by Sainur; 2014-12-19 at 10:52 PM.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

yep, spine can be super annoying. maybe get old bossmods for cataclysm. they will count down before he rolls. just move over the middle of his back. or get into a safespot (former spot of a tentacle (killed)) at the side where the plate is lifted.

Everytime you move from one side of him to the other, it resets the timer for when he rolls(which is 10 seconds, fyi). So when it pops up 'Deathwing is about to roll left', you have 10 seconds to move to the right side of him and get the message 'Deathwing is about to roll right'. You just continue this back and forth while stacking bloods onto the amalgamation. This is what I would call 'the dancing method'.

The other method is to kill 3 tentacles, and wait until 10+ bloods are spawned while standing in a tentacle hole. Then, right after 'Deathwing rolls' pops up, you kill the last tentacle, kill the bloods, drag the amalgamation over the blood pile and then dance back and forth while killing the amalgamation next to the plating.

T11 25hc content is a complete joke with raidgear. cleared BOT and BWD in less than 15min each.

Spine is incredibly annoying on any difficulty due to the roll mechanic. A single player makes his sides always uneven and constantly tries to roll. I do the fight like you would have back then, just dance back and forth across the center.

Ultraxion 25H remains a problem as I just don't quite have the DPS to finish the fight.

Thankfully you can do 10H if you are mount farming Cata raids as all the drop chances have been reduced to the same. 10H is easily doable as a fresh 100

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vossten View Post
    Eh - 1.5m execute crits? Healing for 150k with each hit?
    In my experience this isn't how second wind is currently working. The leech ticks seemed based off DMG done prior to scaling for old content. So instead of 150k heals, they were 1-2k which just isn't enough for some encounters

Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post
    I don't know how people do it, I've watched guides and videos but I just can't do it. I can't solo fucking Spine of Wankwing.

Not even on 10 man normal, Amalgamations keep falling off, Deathwing keeps randomly rolling like a spastic fucker and he doesn't seem to give a shit on what side I'm on. What a stupid shitty fight.

Update; I actually managed to almost get the first tendon down, I move left and right while DPSing the thing but he still rolled and I fell down.

This fucking raid can go fuck it fucking self.
    I had troubles at the beginning. I then did two things:
    first I installed DBM with the part for Cataclysm.
    second, changed strategy to: wait and camp.

what that means. I kill 3 tentacles, I don't mind about the first 3 bomb carriers and camp on the spot for 9 to 10 slimes to spawn.
    I kill the slimes, then I kill the fourth tentacle and "kite" the spawning bomb carrier to collect the remnants of the just killed slimes. then I kill the bomb carrier at the scales.

With DBM installed you know if and when the roll is going to happen. If you stand on a tentacle spot, you are safe to wait and wont fall off.

good luck to you.

^ what he said

But i just kill off all the tentacles and wait for all the lil bloods to spawn. I dont dps em yet. I wait till another tentacle spawns. Storm bolt it..wait till it gets close..and get the stacks on it.

Repeat as necessary for 25man normal and heroic.

Remember stayin in the spot where a tentacle spawns grafts you to deathwing so you wont fall off during a roll. Amalgamations will fall off so when you get ready to get blood stacks on one. Kill the tentacle right after he rolls then get the bloods on it.

Also Heroic 25 Shannox is soloable , dont focus on rageface. I used a drum of war, str pot, str flask, bloodbath, recklessness pops. I didnt bother using wildstrike unless it was the bloodsurge. Spam bloodthirst to get off as many raging blows as possible. OH! I used ravager as well...that was what saved me.

Youll haveto lay ravager down right before you start dpsing him. Proc the drum, pot, and everything else right before you attack him or you wont have enough time to down him before rage face gets you

Deleted
    Lei Shen down. Video in next 2 days, I need find some music which will fit my terrible play. Easy, oneshot. With more time before WoD, he was killable on lvl 90 probably too.

And btw.: will be here new topic for soling on lvl 100, or must it someone create (Senen probably) or we just continue here?

I think there is a level 100 solo thread, it's just that noone used it and now it's quite a lot of pages back.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

I've been able to solo 10man Firelands. Still not sure if I should step it up to 25man yet.

Deleted
    Is Elegon possible as Prot in 630 gear? I currently solo it on 5 chars, all have great AoE abilities for the orbs (Starfall, Keg Smash, Divine Storm, Blood Boil, Barrage), does a Prot Warrior have something similar to "one shot" the orbs that isn't on a long CD (Bladestorm).

If not I'll level my 2nd DK

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jettzypher View Post
    I've been able to solo 10man Firelands. Still not sure if I should step it up to 25man yet.
    Do it, it's very easy. It's only on heroic mode where you might have problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've finally managed to solo Spine of Wankwing btw... wasn't that hard actually. Just fucking annoying.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

I really want to try some siege bosses but Immerseus takes so long to get down for me because of that stupid split phase I just really can't be bothered doing it again. Has anyone got any tips for killing more of the adds faster? at best I can take out 3-6 each split.