Page 94 of 102 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    She's not doable currently. More DPS does nothing for reducing the number of stacks you get, other than making the fight shorter. Hide and Get Away are timer based, and the 20% add spawn doesn't drop your stacks as she continues casting during that.

The main reason she can't be done is that every % her health goes down, she gains casting speed, and applies stacks faster as a result. Sub 50%, she does insane DPS, too much for Barrier even with CDs rotating. You simply can't kill her fast enough yet.
    She should be doable with the new stuff in T18, maybe even on heroic.

Soloed ToT for farming Ji-kun 10 N. Council was quite hard for me)

Quote Originally Posted by Maltes View Post
    Soloed ToT for farming Ji-kun 10 N. Council was quite hard for me)
    how did you do jin'rokh ... he resets when he pics you up to throw you at the statue ... i have soloed everything up to and including jikun but freakin jin'rokh is meh

Quote Originally Posted by Sethanor View Post
    how did you do jin'rokh ... he resets when he pics you up to throw you at the statue ... i have soloed everything up to and including jikun but freakin jin'rokh is meh
    Used my Mage for CD only for him, but i read and saw some videos, where every class can kill him. What u need is engineering (my war don't have it) and creat something like Masterwork Target Dummy, use it before through = profit. Gl with that!
    Last edited by Maltes; 2015-04-28 at 07:39 AM.

Ji-Kun is farmable: 3rd boss down. Malakk first. Get Casterwoman out of special asap. Bring them down at the same rate, focus the empowered. Spec Bladestorm to get out of Quicksand and for massive AoE. 690+ should be required. Setbonusses are irrelevant imo.

MSV 6/6 as Arms DPS. 3,43% Leech. Emperor is the only hard task. save DBTS for the first dance phase (all swings can be parried). Use VRs as often as possible. Last phase is rather short, ~3min kill. Get BL Drums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    Ji-Kun is farmable: 3rd boss down. Malakk first. Get Casterwoman out of special asap. Bring them down at the same rate, focus the empowered. Spec Bladestorm to get out of Quicksand and for massive AoE. 690+ should be required. Setbonusses are irrelevant imo.
    You beauty! Definately going ToT tonight to get some revenge on council. Were you fury or arms? I'd think arms in 692 ilvl would make this a cakewalk?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...inder/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    The expansion is not The Dark Below.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Also, the expansion is not Corgis Unleashed either.

Quote Originally Posted by Chookchan View Post
    You beauty! Definately going ToT tonight to get some revenge on council. Were you fury or arms? I'd think arms in 692 ilvl would make this a cakewalk?

Considering how hard Council hits, I'd be extremely surprised if he were Fury or Arms...

Quote Originally Posted by Chookchan View Post
    Prot ilvl 695+. Could be done with maybe 690. All you need is good gear, set bonus is not required, because 90% of the damage is magical. So I went with DPS gear and the prot use-trinket from Hans&Franz, Vial might also be a good choice. It's really good for start burst. Malakk has to die in less than ~70 secs. Spec would be 2/1/2/2/X/3/1. Bladestorm for countering Quicksand (no other way to escape), AM for def. CD/Bstorm Uptime.

complete (first) 6/12 run from twitch:
    http://www.twitch.tv/nightst314/c/6644443

#3 kill 52:22+
    20:00+ start of many frustrating wipes, especially because I tried the wrong kill order at first.

Did it with Ravager instead of AM. Killed it with AM this week. No big difference. Ravager is good for parry-haste (SD/Blood Craze) and Revenge Procs. Rude Interuption Glyph for more DPS. Cleaving Glyph also.

Did you try Durumu?

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyendra View Post
    Did you try Durumu?
    Color phase is hardcore because dmg is not spread and you will have 6-7 Healing Debuff stacks up at that point (60-70% less healing). Will be killed with T18 4p and Archimonde Trinket for sure. You have to survive until he uses the beam + fog, which means absorb almost all damage which will be easy with that kind of gear.

Deleted
    Did you try Durumu?
    I think my best try was around 20%.. The damage during beams is indeed pretty high and warriors doesnt cope well with healing debuff..

After an absolute fuck load of attempts...

Sha was an incredibly easy one shot, as assumed.
    Last edited by Teye; 2015-05-11 at 07:40 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just soloed Stone Guard 25 Heroic last night.
    https://youtu.be/x50aJUaE3W8

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    After an absolute fuck load of attempts...
    Which talents were used, and what ilevel?

What about using the dps buff encounter mechanic? Also: Imo traps aren't even that dangerous.

Which talents were used, and what ilevel?
    693 with a Mythic weapon, standard Prot 2123X22. The only abnormal thing was Glyph of Shield Wall.

The key factor to the getting the kill was RNG. Need to have Get Away first, then have Hide RNG for stack reset. If you get hit by the random attacks during Hide and don't get a stack reset, its over. Once I realized that Glyphed Shield Wall was the trick to surviving the 25+ stacks between Hide and 2nd Get Away, I just needed a good pull to get it done.

I'll try to get a kill today and record it. I didn't bother recording because I wasn't expecting to get the kill since I haven't gotten any Prot upgrades in awhile. (Fury MS)

- - - Updated - - -

I have no idea what's so different, but I killed her in two pulls today.

Did a Cata25hc speedrun today. 78 minutes after entering DS (FL, BWD, BOT, Throne) Al'Akir died. 7723g, ~100g per minute.
    Last edited by Nightstalker; 2015-05-12 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lotky View Post
    Which is a bit boring. On 10 man you usually play more around survive. Like on HC Garrosh, I must reset stacks debuff to survive. When we will have gear for mythic, you won't need to do this. Which is from challenge perspective really boring (if you don't count dps as challenge).

Btw.: I hope video will be today, 21 minut long kill is killing me now

- - - Updated - - -

and here we finally go: Heroic Garrosh Hellscream

Just killed Garrosh HC solo. I'm currently at 702 itemlevel, almost BiS gear. The stacking dot from Garrosh is still abit too much to handle reliably without leaping away. Dragon Roar oneshots the small sha mobs, so thats a nice added bonus of gear.

Kill took just over 16 mins.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arzanot View Post
    Just killed Garrosh HC solo. I'm currently at 702 itemlevel, almost BiS gear. The stacking dot from Garrosh is still abit too much to handle reliably without leaping away. Dragon Roar oneshots the small sha mobs, so thats a nice added bonus of gear.

Kill took just over 16 mins.
    No surprise that dot is till doing problems even when you have 20 ilvl more. When mythic will be soloable then this will stop be problem (and this what I wanted to said when I wrote it )