Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ...
    Field Marshal
    Just soloed Stone Guard 25 Heroic last night.
    https://youtu.be/x50aJUaE3W8

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    After an absolute fuck load of attempts...
    Which talents were used, and what ilevel?

What about using the dps buff encounter mechanic? Also: Imo traps aren't even that dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyendra View Post
    Which talents were used, and what ilevel?
    693 with a Mythic weapon, standard Prot 2123X22. The only abnormal thing was Glyph of Shield Wall.

The key factor to the getting the kill was RNG. Need to have Get Away first, then have Hide RNG for stack reset. If you get hit by the random attacks during Hide and don't get a stack reset, its over. Once I realized that Glyphed Shield Wall was the trick to surviving the 25+ stacks between Hide and 2nd Get Away, I just needed a good pull to get it done.

I'll try to get a kill today and record it. I didn't bother recording because I wasn't expecting to get the kill since I haven't gotten any Prot upgrades in awhile. (Fury MS)

- - - Updated - - -

I have no idea what's so different, but I killed her in two pulls today.

Did a Cata25hc speedrun today. 78 minutes after entering DS (FL, BWD, BOT, Throne) Al'Akir died. 7723g, ~100g per minute.
    Last edited by Nightstalker; 2015-05-12 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lotky View Post
    Which is a bit boring. On 10 man you usually play more around survive. Like on HC Garrosh, I must reset stacks debuff to survive. When we will have gear for mythic, you won't need to do this. Which is from challenge perspective really boring (if you don't count dps as challenge).

Btw.: I hope video will be today, 21 minut long kill is killing me now

- - - Updated - - -

and here we finally go: Heroic Garrosh Hellscream

Just killed Garrosh HC solo. I'm currently at 702 itemlevel, almost BiS gear. The stacking dot from Garrosh is still abit too much to handle reliably without leaping away. Dragon Roar oneshots the small sha mobs, so thats a nice added bonus of gear.

Kill took just over 16 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Arzanot View Post
    Just killed Garrosh HC solo. I'm currently at 702 itemlevel, almost BiS gear. The stacking dot from Garrosh is still abit too much to handle reliably without leaping away. Dragon Roar oneshots the small sha mobs, so thats a nice added bonus of gear.

Kill took just over 16 mins.
    No surprise that dot is till doing problems even when you have 20 ilvl more. When mythic will be soloable then this will stop be problem (and this what I wanted to said when I wrote it )