Keyboard Turner
    Quote Originally Posted by Murlocbait View Post
    Galakras says "Wut?"
    By soloing i meant the requirements to beat the boss like dpswise/survivability. Ofc you still need a toon or friend to click the shitty 2nd cannon on the tower.

Quote Originally Posted by Anize View Post
    By soloing i meant the requirements to beat the boss like dpswise/survivability. Ofc you still need a toon or friend to click the shitty 2nd cannon on the tower.
    Ok, just wanted to be sure someone casually reading through didn't see that and think "Holy shit, i'm off to solo SoO!!" Cause that would end in tears.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Real-Link View Post
    Sorry for posting this in the other thread. I thought this whole one was archived but I hadn't been logged in, haha.

Anyway, decided to go back into Siege with some more gear and of course after dealing with Immerseus, I was thrilled to get Protectors, Norushen, and Sha down.

Galakras I can do everything but bring him down, of course. If I can have a friend help with that, I'll try to continue on and see how far I can get.

Just doing it in Fury btw, though it wouldn't surprise me if someone in Prot or something else already did them
    Killed the 1st 4 as arms dec 9th last year. Which means the sha warrior first is pretty old :P

Any tips on Council of Elders 10M N? I tried it last night without consumables in welfare PVP gear (see armory) and got Malakk down 2-4 times, then promptly dying to being ice stunned or just general damage. Going to try it with Bladestorm and consumables tonight.

Currrntly 698 equipped, and I bought everything with fury in mind originally. The Fury-focused gear I have right now is about as good as I am going to get, since I don't feel like dealing with raiding let alone PUGs this late in the expansion. Also don't want to fork over 5k for T3 garrison and Tanaan access, at least not right now.
    Last edited by Freedom; 2016-04-29 at 01:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    What parts of personal life were dropped to achieve this "world first"? What sleep patterns were used/abused? Did the raiders eat and drink properly during said "progress"? ... These are important questions that should be addressed before we even start "admiring" that world first.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Any tips on Council of Elders 10M N? I tried it last night without consumables in welfare PVP gear (see armory) and got Malakk down 2-4 times, then promptly dying to being ice stunned or just general damage. Going to try it with Bladestorm and consumables tonight.

Currrntly 698 equipped, and I bought everything with fury in mind originally. The Fury-focused gear I have right now is about as good as I am going to get, since I don't feel like dealing with raiding let alone PUGs this late in the expansion. Also don't want to fork over 5k for T3 garrison and Tanaan access, at least not right now.
    Killed him as 695 prot, but rather close most of the time. DPS specs might need 10-15 more ilvls and maybe the ring. But only killed them as Arms, Fury might have the advantage of Meatcleaver and more selfheal on this encounter. Not using Bladestorm was not a good idea.

Thanks. Killed them tonight as prot, after using consumables, and getting some good luck (no Shadow Loa spawned). One thing that helped was cleaving from Malakk to the others at first, and whenever I got stuck in a sand pool with EMFH/Bladestorm down, using Kaz'rajin to Revenge/Shield Slam for rage to spam shield barrier.
    What parts of personal life were dropped to achieve this "world first"? What sleep patterns were used/abused? Did the raiders eat and drink properly during said "progress"? ... These are important questions that should be addressed before we even start "admiring" that world first.

Quote Originally Posted by Murlocbait View Post
    Galakras says "Wut?"

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

So after a few attempts, I was able to get Garajal on 25H. And here's a ghetto link since I don't have enough posts http: //imgur.com/3GOOxPz

Ordos is down as prot. Not that big of a deal when RNG is on your side, same might apply for DPS specs. Used consumeables and buffs from timeless isle: Niuzao shrine buff + Fire Poppy (Smoldering Spores). 5% HP every 3 secs for 6 mins. Completely OP in terms of HPS. Might even scale with resolve, had ticks up to 150k. Magma Crush does decent damage but combined with many stacks of Ancient Flame up to 40 = 200% more fire damage it gets leathel after a few minutes. Had a lucky reset at 46. Otherwise these attacks hit for 1m+ easily. DPS was not a problem. Killed him before enrage.

Trinkets: Killrog + acc-trinket from 5man mythic. Absorbing as much of the AoE as possible is the only goal in this fight.
    Last edited by Nightstalker; 2016-05-12 at 12:46 AM.

At level 90, I was almost able to do 25 heroic lick king when he still had 100 mil health. With more practice and many more buffs, I feel I could have done it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    Ordos is down as prot. Not that big of a deal when RNG is on your side, same might apply for DPS specs. Used consumeables and buffs from timeless isle: Niuzao shrine buff + Fire Poppy (Smoldering Spores). 5% HP every 3 secs for 6 mins. Completely OP in terms of HPS. Might even scale with resolve, had ticks up to 150k. Magma Crush does decent damage but combined with many stacks of Ancient Flame up to 40 = 200% more fire damage it gets leathel after a few minutes. Had a lucky reset at 46. Otherwise these attacks hit for 1m+ easily. DPS was not a problem. Killed him before enrage.

Trinkets: Killrog + acc-trinket from 5man mythic. Absorbing as much of the AoE as possible is the only goal in this fight.
    This combination right here is actually what makes soloing all these harder fights soloable. It's still insanely hard to solo some of the 25Hs in MoP, but it does allow us as a community to push ourselves to hopefully take on the fights in Highmaul. It even makes me want to take on Lei Shi O.O

If I can solo 12/12N ToT and 4/12H ToT (Horridon, Tortos(TURTLES, SO MANY TURTLES), and of course Megaera and Ji-Kun) on a PVP geared prot warr(703, 710 weapon, link in sig), how much trouble would I have with Siege? I've only set foot in the instance once, just to see what it looked like.

I've been focusing on my DK as far as gear goes, but given I can't even solo Durumu on her, maybe I'm just better at warrior, period. >_<

What can i solo on a Fury Warrior with around 653 ilvl ? :P
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

All of Cataclysm 25hc and below. Maybe a few MoP 10man bosses. Might wanna switch to prot or stack another 30-40 ilvls for easy DPS kills.

High Overlord
    Did you try ToT again after prepatch?
    Before, i had no real problems as fury up to JiKun. But with prepatch now, i wasn't able to kill Horridon and Council.
    Horridon as prot was easy, Council ok. Killed High Priest + Frost King at first to avoid the Ghost of HP and stun from FK. Sandtraps are not a big deal with ignore pain.

Or did i just miss something and it's still possible as Fury?
    Warrior (Main) | Druid

Nanoxia Deep Silence 5 Rev.B|ASRock Z97 Extreme4|i7-4790K|HR-02 Macho|G.Skill TridentX 2x8GB|XFX R9 Fury|250+64GB+1TB SSD|4TB HDD|Seasonic G-550|Razer Naga Epic Chroma+Razer Sphex|Logitech G910+|LG 34UC88-B+2x24" LG+Samsung|Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro+AntLion ModMic 4|Thrustmaster T500RS+TH8A

you need tons of lifeleech since you've lost 25% baseline.

- - - Updated - - -

Did Ordos again not using the (rather useless?) acc-trinket: http://bit.ly/29WWHVw http://bit.ly/29QHB2C, Absorb went up to ~1.6M peaks. Currently this is all boosted by the T18 4piece for prot, increasing IP during LS by 100%.

Ignore Pain is such a joke, Warriors are almost immortal again!
    Last edited by Nightstalker; 2016-07-22 at 05:09 PM.

Can we solo Un'sok? I don't remember if there's a way to avoid being turned into amber thingie. I thought reaching p2 fast enough would do the trick but doesn't seem so.

I'm trying to do all MoP with my war and my dh to experiment a bit, feels good to be immortal.
    Though I died on Malkorok today, I wasn't prepared. Should get back to him soon enough, doesn't seem unkillable at all. Any hint from people who have already soloed him? (Like, should I kite in p2 or just tank the whole thing by spamming IP? Is the "reduce aoe damage" trinket still a thing or was it nerf to oblivion?)
    Warrior soloing spreadsheet.

Ittle Dew (Any%): 12:13
    Super Meat Boy (Any%): 21:50

Anybody figure a way to get past Protectors of the Endless now that we no longer have Glyph of Shield Slam? I tried out DPSing the heal but it just wasn't happening.

Protectors are just gear check. Killable on heroic.

Every boss who was killable before propatch is killable now too. At least for protection

How are we doing at soloing now that some peeps are getting to 110?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Paladin

Look. We already gave you guys Ashbringer. Isn’t that enough?