Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Leave. This game will be the same if you get back, just with less subscribers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by warjin View Post
    I had fun playing my monk to lvl 90, got him full pvp gear and every blue you can get in pve and have maxed out conquest points but in order to spend thoses points I need REP, well it's been fun I got my $39.99 worth but if Blizz thinks I'm grind rep with like 600 factions they can kiss my ass.

There are better games out and coming out for them to think I'm waste my time on a rep grind, what are your thoughts on this do you like the rep grind and do you think it's a good more on Blizzards part in this day and ago with so many other good games on the market?
    Then don't do dailies? It's only a small part of the game.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Stopped doing rep after first 2 weeks(about a week of working on it), i only unlocked GL revered and then quit and my main is 485. Rep is completely optional.

but I'm not grinding rep for pve gear.
    Then don't. Doesn't matter. You'll do just fine without. And you really think you're not going to find equivalent grinds in other games? Do you honest-to-god believe that?

Have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

So run heroics like you would have in TBC and Wrath instead.

Y'know in no other expansion but Cataclysm would you even be able to be exalted this far into release...

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    I still can't see dailies 'optional' as if you don't do them you will miss a lot of stuff, mainly the Charms of Good Fortune.
    You actually don't have to do many dailies to reach your weekly charms cap. Honestly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

1: Pretty sure most people here don't care you are quitting cause an optional method to get gear is seen as "mandatory" in the eyes of players, but not the designers. Guess what, your fault, not Blizzard's.
    2: 4 reps, built up on daily quests? And you call that a GRIND?! I'm sorry, I was there for Timbermaw, Thorium Brotherhood, Brood of Nozdormu... you wanna talk grinds. THOSE were grinds. This was nothing. Blizzard has even said: It is designed to be completed over a longer period of time. Those who went out and stacked it all to be done ASAP did so of their choice.

You won't be missed, you feel entitled that everything should be just openly right there for you. I feel no remorse or care for your leaving and feeling you got "wronged".
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Bob View Post
    Oh but you will grind rep for pve gear and you know why ?! Because there is nothing else to play right now and there are 8 days left till Planetside 2 and we can all hope it doesn't fucking suck, as the alternative is grinding rep in pandaland.
    Just so you know...PS2 is bad. It's shipping with tons of bugs. I was shocked when I heard they were releasing it so earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    You actually don't have to do many dailies to reach your weekly charms cap. Honestly.
    ~13 charms a day is sufficient. That's not even a full round of Klaxxi or Golden Lotus quests.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno I'm a 5 year dedicated WoW veteran and with PvP being so fucked (And no I don't mean Hunter/Warrior QQ, it's fucked), and PvE being the shitfest that it is, I cancelled my sub 2 days ago and bought GW2. Haven't been this happy playing an MMO since Wrath of the Lich King. These are just my opinions, but the point I'm trying to make at the OP is that if it's bothering you, don't do what I did which is justify it to yourself for years. Just move on, I'm having a blast and no regrets. WoW will always be great at what it does, but I'm finding happiness in other places, and there's no reason not to try.
    WoW : Burning Blade (H)
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 96+ Mage, 90 Death Knight, 86 Warrior, 90 Hunter, 85 Rogue, 80 Paladin, 76 Priest, 70 Druid, 26 Monk

I had fun playing my monk to lvl 90, got him full pvp gear and every blue you can get in pve and have maxed out conquest points but in order to spend thoses points I need REP, well it's been fun I got my $39.99 worth but if Blizz thinks I'm grind rep with like 600 factions they can kiss my ass.

There are better games out and coming out for them to think I'm waste my time on a rep grind, what are your thoughts on this do you like the rep grind and do you think it's a good more on Blizzards part in this day and ago with so many other good games on the market?
    You don't even need that rep if you're running LFR.

Valor gear isn't supposed to be for everyone, it's for people who want to substitute LFR gear. So DO NOT phrase this issue as if Blizzard is holding you back from progressing in the game by making you do daillies. Dailies were intended to offer options to reach the same destination, leave it to the WOW community to twist this into the most audacious and sinister context possible.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

*posted in wrong thread* delete please!
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

I really don't get the hate behind these dailies. If they didn't exist in their current form, I'd be sitting in a town waiting for my heroics queue to pop, and have to listen to the usual poli-sci debate from folks who can't count to potato, or see more clever xbox jokes. So I get to play, kill shit, earn some coin in the meantime?

Sounds good to me. And folks calling this any sort of grueling 'grind' clearly hadn't played any MMO's prior to this one.