Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Gold Challange Mode Videos

My group and I completed all 9 of our Gold Challenge Modes yesterday and so I've started to upload a few of the kills. It's from an Elemental Shaman's perspective. It's not perfect play, and any suggestions or improvements I can make let me know. If people are interested, I'll keep updating the thread with new videos of Heroic/Challange Mode Raid/Dungeons etc. If not just enjoy watching!

Gold Challenge Modes

Mogu'shan Palace
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skvbBQ5ktt4(Elemental)

Scholomance
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=g501_zTmKOE(Elemental)

Brewry
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2uiNs1RKNc(Elemental)

Scarlet Halls
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlAD2...ature=g-crec-u

Seige of Niuzao Temple

Shando-pan Monestry

Scarlet Monestry

Temple of the Jade Serpent

Gate of the Setting Sun

Raid

Stone Guard Heroic 25
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRAYRzPyqBI(Elemental)

Feng the Accursed Heroic 25
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTxiY...ature=youtu.be(Elemental)

Gara'jal Heroic 25
    http://www.youtube.com/my_videos_edi...id=7in-5dVy1-s

Spirit Kings Heroic 25

My upload speed it pretty slow, vids take about 3-5 hours to upload, so I'll try and do one a night.
    Last edited by Ekkoeu; 2012-10-26 at 11:05 AM.

I'd love seeing more of these.

Side note: I laughed a whole lot when you initially typed "fuck you" at the end as your go to, opposed to "fuck yeah".

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radux View Post
    I'd love seeing more of these.

Side note: I laughed a whole lot when you initially typed "fuck you" at the end as your go to, opposed to "fuck yeah".
    Great

lol, maybe my subconscious was pissed off with the place :P

Great job! Realy pleases me to see more Shamans doing these and being so succesful! Definently gonna toss this in the face of our Ele Shaman

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping to start trying challenge modes soon. My guild is being slow. I'm one of 9 people who are 90 already. Only a couple of us are actually geared at this point (well, not perfectly geared, but enough to start reg raids) and the raid leader isn't even 90 yet. I assume we'll start in a couple weeks.

ah, Ekko you're on my serv. It's a shame I haven't seen any Enh in any golds yet, probably because we're not optimal or some shit.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Deleted
    meh a group in our guild did all challenge modes on gold yesterday.

dk tank - monk healer - mage - rogue - ele shaman so its fine ;P

Quote Originally Posted by zshikara View Post
    I'm hoping to start trying challenge modes soon. My guild is being slow. I'm one of 9 people who are 90 already. Only a couple of us are actually geared at this point (well, not perfectly geared, but enough to start reg raids) and the raid leader isn't even 90 yet. I assume we'll start in a couple weeks.
    Gear isn't that big of an issue, since everything gets scaled down (but not up, so you need a basic ilevel).
    Mainly you want gear that has the stats you want, and trinkets with the procs you want.

Doesn't matter if it's ilevel 420, or 490. Both gets scaled to the same exact ilevel.

Quote Originally Posted by Barky View Post
    ah, Ekko you're on my serv. It's a shame I haven't seen any Enh in any golds yet, probably because we're not optimal or some shit.
    I think it's because Ele can cleave better when trash is about 3 or so mobs, while Enhance cleave is only really good when you have 5+. However I would say Enhance off healing is far superior than Ele's is (10k ticks on healing rain for instance), and out burst will be comparable. I suppose people aren't willing to defy the trend just yet.

[qupte]Gear isn't that big of an issue, since everything gets scaled down (but not up, so you need a basic ilevel).
    Mainly you want gear that has the stats you want, and trinkets with the procs you want.

Doesn't matter if it's ilevel 420, or 490. Both gets scaled to the same exact ilevel. [/quote]

Not entirely true. You will also need to be hit/exp capped. That stat isn't touched by the scaling system afaik.
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Somerandomhobo View Post
    Gear isn't that big of an issue, since everything gets scaled down (but not up, so you need a basic ilevel).

Doesn't matter if it's ilevel 420, or 490. Both gets scaled to the same exact ilevel.
    the ilvl is scaled down yes, still helps with tier bonuses, enchants etc.

Gear doesn't scale up, if you go in with 420 ilvl, you run the challenge mode with 420 ilvl.

Tier bonuses don't work in challenge modes.
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

Deleted
    I'm Enhancement and have had two golds. The only thing really stopping us from getting more golds is probably lack of speed and invisibility.

Quote Originally Posted by foxlon View Post
    I'm Enhancement and have had two golds. The only thing really stopping us from getting more golds is probably lack of speed and invisibility.
    ah, this makes me feel better, hopefully i get into some challenge modes soon, I'm in no rush.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Your Scholomance video isn't linked correctly. You have to click on his youtube name (EkShaman) and it's the first video there.

I have to admit, the song in the scholomance video is making me want to commit suicide awfully fast.
    Last edited by Alexeiblu; 2012-10-10 at 07:03 PM.

I can't wait to start these soon, too many dailies and gear atm!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeiblu View Post
    I have to admit, the song in the scholomance video is making me want to commit suicide awfully fast.
    Electronica makes you better at WoW, have you learned nothing?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexeiblu View Post
    Your Scholomance video isn't linked correctly. You have to click on his youtube name (EkShaman) and it's the first video there.

What kind of music do you suggest? Genre/type

---------- Post added 2012-10-11 at 04:35 PM ----------

I should be enhancement in our alt Challange Mode group, so I'll get up some Enhancement PoV vids.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekkoeu View Post
    I should be enhancement in our alt Challange Mode group, so I'll get up some Enhancement PoV vids.
    Please do this. Having video proof that we're good enough to hold our own in there is worth it's weight in gold.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ment#168:15115 proof of that Enhancement shamans CAN hold their weight in gold. Just go Dungeons > Challenge Modes. Sorted.

More golds to be incoming... Just trying to get a stable Guild group.

Deleted
    I hope you upload brewery next, I really want to know how to do the final boss room in a timely manner.