Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Wife is gone? Go to the bar and get drunk. Enjoy the peace while it lasts.

I'm really sorry to hear that this is happening to you. I can't give much advice, since I don't know jack about relationships, but for what it's worth, I'm pulling for you man. I really hope you and your wife can get through this and come out the other side a stronger couple.

What if he doesn't read books guys? Is he fuc*ed?

Quote Originally Posted by Tedsterz View Post
    [You're] 24 and have 4 kids?

Jesus you were busy
    Someone with kids will never admit that their life could have turned out better if they hadn't had kids.
    But to anyone reading this, please understand.
    His life would have been better without kids (at least until later in life).

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tubbs Vader View Post
    Sure, I'll admit I'm a kid, but still I'd say he should check his own mistakes first and start from there and ignoring all possibilities would simply be wrong so ignore this kid Gobras ignorant comment tbh.

So valid criticism does you a favour right? That pen and paper is also a good choise, but first of all you must have made something wrong if you don't have any friends left so I'd start with myself on the problem. Very simple, even kiddo like Gobra should know this even tho he might have problems admitting it...
    Lmfao You're trying too hard xD

Infracted.
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2012-11-11 at 01:26 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sattori View Post
    Someone with kids will never admit that their life could have turned out better if they hadn't had kids.
    Fair one. Until I had a kid, I hated kids.

Sorry to hear that, with such little details I don't think much help can be offered, but I'll say this, if you ever just need to vent or rant or need someone to talk to, drop me a PM. I don't really have any friends either so I sort of know how it feels (but far different considering your current situation). I hope things get better for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got kids and I admit to that.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedsterz View Post
    Your 24 and have 4 kids?

Jesus you were busy
    See above. Now you can get a life! Go out, PARTY! You're young...

Enjoy your freedom!

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I think you miss the point of a wife leaving you.... I was lucky (well as far as getting divorced goes) - my wife and I separated slowly over a year or so. Far less painful, but even then - hurt like hell.
    I am making an assumption that this isn't a long-coming thing.
    He mentioned she went to her mom, so I think it's just some kind of a huge argument, but not divorce yet.
    On those basis, I think it's still worth a shot to go talk to her.

Sorry to hear about your loss, as well.

Actually one positive thing about posting here, is maybe to push those of us who still have wives hang around, to appreciate them more.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm mixed black and German wouldn't be able to tell the German half and I grew up around some reckless individuals and I was never one for the gang banging and drug selling so friend's around were I grew up isn't what I needed always wanted some white friends just never around em they soooo fun I just want my kids (wife debate able) back but there just isn't much I can provide right now and it makes me feel like crap that she is frustrated and I can't provide anymore than what I am.
    Also not worried about the kiddie replies that's why I don't respond to em really looking for older more experienced opinions tbh

Make sure you change the password on your WoW account before she deletes all your epics!
    "Once you stop caring what an arrogant, ignorant, idiotic little twat somewhere half-way across the world in a mouldy little basement with his mother yelling down at him to get off his arse and get a job is saying on the internet, you will find an immense calm overcome you. Suddenly the world will seem a brighter place and your mood will improve immediately."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Lmfao You're trying too hard xD
    Still I'm right about my point. He shouldn't ignore my first comment like you asked. You should go back to school. Shoo!

You should have never let the woman take your kids out of the house to begin with then. If she wanted to leave, fine, but the kids stay home. Personally, I'd rather just enjoy the peace and quiet, but to each his own.

hell no, I have friends that would easily admit that. Sure they love them but they still admit the timing was off or that they really shouldn't of had them.
    "you can't be serious!!" - yes actually I am.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tubbs Vader View Post
    Still I'm right about my point. He shouldn't ignore my first comment like you asked. You should go back to school. Shoo!
    What point? You literally had no point, You made assumptions and then told him to stop playing video games, like it has any bearing on the subject
    Again, You're trying too hard, still

15+ Year Old Account
    There's one obvious problem: you're 24 and you have four kids. Most people at the age of 24 don't even have a wife, let alone a kid. You got four of them. You're not meant to have the life you have at the age of 24.

Also, the oldest is 6 years old? That means you had your first kid at 18... Who's idea was it to make three more? Wasn't one at the age of 18 troublesome enough for you? Sorry, I can't help it, but seems to me your relationship was doomed to fail when you decided to make a second child.

You should watch that ridiculous show on MTV, 16 and Pregnant or something. You might not have been 16 when you got your first child, but it's basically the same. Still in school, no jobs to provide for a family of three, let alone one of six. See how they struggle. Having a baby that young causes problems people of 16-17 shouldn't have to worry about and more importantly, can't deal with and solve.
    Statix will suffice.

Deleted
    There are no correct anwers since it's too individual subject. Just tell him to grow up already.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be the first to admit having kids at such an early age was horrible and pretty irresponsible but now that they are here there is nothing that I can do I love them more than any amount of free time and I feel that right now