Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Killem View Post
    If it even was a race, but in my opinion the race for world firsts died after BC with an undertuned tier and then the hardmodes. (To many versions of the same boss destroy the illusion that there is a FAIR race..
    I totally agree with you on this. I mean lets take skiing for example. Everyone knows that professional ski races is not taken seriously because anybody can hop in a green run and ski down a mountain. Green runs are basically the exact same thing as expert ski courses, and every professional skier just wishes they were in a real race, and not a fake one because other (easier) versions of their race exist.

/sarcasmdance
    "... I don't want you to play me a riff that's going to impress Joe Satriani; give me a riff that makes a kid want to go out and buy a guitar and learn to play ..." - Ozzy Osbourne

Deleted
    Kinda wish the bosses we're tuned like 1st boss pre-nerf so the race lasted more than 1 week.
    gz to bl, disappointed in methods work.

Deleted
    I just hope the final boss of end of terace is as hard as ragnaros heroic... as its the final boss it shouldnt be killed within 1 week of opening.

Be prepared to be disappointed in next raid when its so close to Dreamhack, iirc method claimed if they cant clear it before Dreamhack they will not be able to clear it untill after it.

Deleted
    I hope Stars will have Sha of fear WF, so we can have a drama Asia VS the rest of the world (after 10vs25 drama and US vs EU drama)

Gratz blood legion! About time you got something

The ice skating video finally came true

Deleted
    Hear of Fear would have been more interesting if the bosses after Zor'lok would live longer, basically after being stuck on Zor'lok for 3 evenings we cleared 4/6 25 Heroic in the same evening. Empress seems tuned, but not tuned enough to last the weekend of the opening of the tier.

Grats for this! And look... they didn't need to partical spam, mailbox stack, or Spam whispers to do it.... how in the world?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by salamala View Post
    Grats for this! And look... they didn't need to partical spam, mailbox stack, or Spam whispers to do it.... how in the world?
    Shit BL members have done just didn't create 100 page threads for ppl to see.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by halby View Post
    Hear of Fear would have been more interesting if the bosses after Zor'lok would live longer, basically after being stuck on Zor'lok for 3 evenings we cleared 4/6 25 Heroic in the same evening. Empress seems tuned, but not tuned enough to last the weekend of the opening of the tier.
    Hurry up and clear fastish though please. Some people rooting for you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Bouletos View Post
    I hope Stars will have Sha of fear WF, so we can have a drama Asia VS the rest of the world (after 10vs25 drama and US vs EU drama)
    I'm rooting for KIN Raiders, personally
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Paisti View Post
    So much bull in this. You know like 90% of raiding guilds are 10m, and alot of them in top 300 who take raiding at least somewhat serious. 2-3 days a week, 6-12 hours a week? Look, this might have been the case in WotlK when there were strict 10m standings and lowered Ilvl = no one gave a crap, nowadays it is so much different. Please do not post false posts =(. Even my Semi-hc guild raids 5-6 days a week, 4 hours per day, might extend when expecting kills. Do not spread false information.

And bear in mind, first boss is OVERTUNED. Hence many guilds are basically stuck who really want to progress.
    I think you are in the minority. Most guilds do not raid 5-6 days a week.

My guild raids 6-9 hours a week 2-3 nights 3 hours each and we are 4/6 HC MV and 6/6 normal HoF. We're in the top 600 world and take our raiding very seriously, just with less time tied to our chairs.

WF H Sha of Fear will be <Cuties Only>, placing my bet now (sorry affinity!)