having trouble with gold!

i have 2 90s with herb and alchmey + enchanting and in 2weeks i got 15k but i heard some ppl get 15k a day! how can i do that?

my ways of making gold in is enchanting making spirit dust into mysterious essnce ( dust is for around 1.80 to 1.90g and mysterious essnce is for 10to13gold)

in alchmey i make potions and transmute primal , with herbing its just farm and tbh i like it the most! i get 500g from 27mins of farming without any minus from buying mats to actully start getting profit

well this is what i do to get gold any tips?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tallon View Post
    i have 2 90s with herb and alchmey + enchanting and in 2weeks i got 15k but i heard some ppl get 15k a day! how can i do that?

my ways of making gold in is enchanting making spirit dust into mysterious essnce ( dust is for around 1.80 to 1.90g and mysterious essnce is for 10to13gold)

in alchmey i make potions and transmute primal , with herbing its just farm and tbh i like it the most! i get 500g from 27mins of farming without any minus from buying mats to actully start getting profit

well this is what i do to get gold any tips?
    First of all, you need to spend atleast 3-4 hours daily at AH (JUST AT AH). I have JC and Enchanting, and I can make up to 30k gold daily. Not that I say it's easy. It requires me to put a lot of effort in prospecting 400-500 stacks, then crafting and other things, and every 30 minutes checking where i was outbided.

Its not easy. It requires a lot of time. But its possible.

Dont bother farming herbs. On my realm, players are getting outrun by bots. Noone can really compete with bot that can bring 500stacks of herbs daily.
    Focus on making enchants that people will definetly use (peerless stats on chest, rare enchants on bracers).

Forget my language, im drunk. Cheers.

Deleted
    "i get 500g from 27mins of farming without any minus from buying mats to actully start getting profit"
    I would take you not even 2 minutes to buy gems and transmute primal gems for similar profits. Start thinking about time in terms of being a resource.

Deleted
    ALL SERVERS ARE DIFFERENT.

I would expect you are making common mistakes.

Sell what people want.
    Make sure you are the cheapest.
    Sell what is profitable.
    Put the time and effort in to make sure you stay the cheapest