Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    ...It's the only item in the game with that model.

PLUS ITS A FUCKING GUITAR. It's kinda hard to not notice. The OP's picture doesnt actually show the strings/pegs properly, they are on the other side.
    I'm willing to bet you 20k gold than in 1 month of gametime not more than 5 people (if your lucky) would notice unless you are actively are throwing it in the open.

So no, I do not count it as special. If you do than I hope you get it and have lots of fun with it. (no sarcasm)

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    I'm willing to bet you 20k gold than in 1 month of gametime not more than 5 people (if your lucky) would notice unless you are actively are throwing it in the open.

So no, I do not count it as special. If you do than I hope you get it and have lots of fun with it. (no sarcasm)
    would take that bet anytime , event for 100k..

with an unique model like that you can afk in OG and have that 5 poeple in one night... :P

10+ Year Old Account

Well by that logic, things like the lightbringer tabard arnt special purely because they gain their uniqueness from their large, flashy on use effect.

However, if that ISNT what you are arguing, and I just misconstrued that, then I would happily take that 20k bet, because I am certain people would notice someone standing in Shrine playing a guitar solo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    I want it more than the Corrupted Ashbringer.

o_o
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

So sad when rock stars need to pawn there beloved guitar for hookers and blow money

Tinfoil hat activate: this well sell for real money after blizzard realizes people want it so badly and the bmah will be come the RMAH!!!
    /rock back and forth

10+ Year Old Account
    No special look = no fucks given. I won't even notice if someone has it.
    Dumbass who posted before reading.

---------- Post added 2012-11-11 at 01:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    So sad when rock stars need to pawn there beloved guitar for hookers and blow money
    I loled slightly.

Deleted
    Indeed "special" look in a negative way... anyway, in reality that's a good move from Blizzard, many people really want that and that surely goes to bid cap instantly. But if I would bid on that, i'd transmog it into some low lvl green weapon just for butthurtness.

Yes, i'm hater.

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    If X person has lots and lots of gold he obviously bought it from a 3ird party is pretty much his logic cause you know playing the AH is obviously hard to him.

*Giggle*
    Well you surely could, averaging 32 posts everyday for 19 months of your life must mean you pretty much have no social life, playing the AH should be no hard task {◕ ◡ ◕}

OH GAWDZ.

Afk farming 999k.

Please post more finds!
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

Quote Originally Posted by Samaramon View Post
    OH GAWDZ.

Afk farming 999k.

Please post more finds!
    Will do

like i said i really do hope this makes live and by the looks of the interest im sure that it will but i also wish it was a low drop rate for a heroic raid so guys who play the game can get a shot at it not just people with tons of gold

also to the guy who won the auction on the PTR anasterian US server if you could post here with a pic or make a video that would be cool

also im gold capped now on the ptr so if this shows up again i will try my best to buy it out and show you guys with a video ok
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2012-11-11 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I imagine that's so that Horde can have access to the http://www.wowhead.com/item=45130 model, though it is a very Alliance-ish design
    Oh my god that is beautiful. Aww... I gotta level a Hunter at some point now.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

I wouldn't take this axe, even if I would have to pay nothing for it (solely based on looks)

It looks fucking ugly

OMG

The on Use effect alone is pure win!
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izenhart View Post
    Well you surely could, averaging 32 posts everyday for 19 months of your life must mean you pretty much have no social life, playing the AH should be no hard task {◕ ◡ ◕}
    I'll admit, I lold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

I hate to necro my thread but i just wanted to point out that the Sun-Lute of the phoenix king has made it to live servers as of 5.1 according to wowhead

www.wowhead.com/item=44924 So guys better start saving up your pennies if you are lucky enough to see it on your BMAH

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    I hate to necro my thread but i just wanted to point out that the Sun-Lute of the phoenix king has made it to live servers as of 5.1 according to wowhead

www.wowhead.com/item=44924 So guys better start saving up your pennies if you are lucky enough to see it on your BMAH
    We did see one on our server's BMAH yesterday. It was fun watching the furious bidding - some lucky person won the final bid at 354,000g.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone rehost the screen shots? One didn't load for me, and one was super tiny. I'm curious.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

I'll note it here because it might be a while until I get around to newsing it, Patch 5.1 added 4 new things to the BMAH.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    I'll note it here because it might be a while until I get around to newsing it, Patch 5.1 added 4 new things to the BMAH.

Awesome thanks for the news.

I dont see why they added the Rusted though as its super easy to do Ulduar 10m now. The Plagued is a lovely mount but i can just see the rage from the elitist players who got it in Wrath for adding that to the BMAH.