Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Why Spectral Gryphon is removed????????

Hi Blizz

Is it me or am I the only one missing the spectral gryphon when I am dead in pandarian areas????

I recently died trying to kill a Rare mob on top of the mountain in Vale of Eternal Blossoms, and with no spectral gryphon I could not ress my character at all..

Blizz, can you guys please solve this so people who can reach mountain tops ress when they die doing quest or trying to kill a rare mob?????

Frost / Blood DK - EU Eonar

Quote Originally Posted by naalagaat View Post
    Hi Blizz

Is it me or am I the only one missing the spectral gryphon when I am dead in pandarian areas????

I recently died trying to kill a Rare mob on top of the mountain in Vale of Eternal Blossoms, and with no spectral gryphon I could not ress my character at all..

Blizz, can you guys please solve this so people who can reach mountain tops ress when they die doing quest or trying to kill a rare mob?????

Was it removed to stop people just rez zerging the sha of anger and the other world boss?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Was it removed to stop people just rez zerging the sha of anger and the other world boss?
    Which tbh they do anyway, just slightly slower.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

15+ Year Old Account
    Why not try the official forums instead of a random place for a complaint?

10+ Year Old Account
    "Hi Bliz! Posting on a forum you don't read!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol'd at ''Hi blizz''

The official forums, hit them up.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/

We're just a fan site, it's unlikely you'll get a Blizzard reply here.

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    You are supposed to rez zerg these new world bosses...

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard has answered this a few times recently. They didn't think the gryphon was necessary, but they're looking into fixing places where players can't reach their corpses. Post a bug report on their official forum detailing the location you had the issue and they can look into it.

Hi Blizz

It wasn't removed, they never had spectral gryphons in panderia.

O_o I don't recall there ever being a spectral gryphon/wyvern when you've died in Pandaria. It still exists in WotLK/Cata zones, but not Pandaria. If I remember correctly, there was either a blue post or a tweet talking about possibly getting them placed into Pandaria zones, but there was no definite plan to do so at the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    Blizzard has answered this a few times recently. They didn't think the gryphon was necessary, but they're looking into fixing places where players can't reach their corpses. Post a bug report on their official forum detailing the location you had the issue and they can look into it.
    There are just too damned many places where this is an issue. Or worse, there IS a way to get to your corpse - but it requires basically looping around the whole goddamn zone just to get to it. Graveyard placement in Pandaria is worse than it has ever been, and without being able to fly while dead (What's the point in taking that away? I don't see how anyone could abuse that) it's gotten to the point that whenever I die, I just res at the GY and wait out the sickness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

15+ Year Old Account
    Did anyone else think this was about the dk mount?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Did anyone else think this was about the dk mount?
    No probably just you, I did however think it was about the Alliance SoR mount

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    You are supposed to rez zerg these new world bosses...
    Actually you're supposed to pay attention to raid mechanics and ideally, not die at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    No probably just you, I did however think it was about the Alliance SoR mount
    +1, I also thought the same thing.

---------- Post added 2012-11-11 at 07:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Actually you're supposed to pay attention to raid mechanics and ideally, not die at all.
    That's not always possible.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    That's not always possible.
    hence ideally. There will probably be a handful of people who die when the fight is executed decently, but to say the point is zerging it from a GY and dying endlessly? Sha should have an insta-gib debuff like all other world bosses to prevent that. Galleon too.

Judging by the number of question marks in your post, I'm going to guess you're one of the many WOTLK/Cata babies crying about spirit ressing. Welcome back to vanilla. This is why that function is in the game. You died in a place you cannot normally access (without the aid of a flying mount). Play more carefully and stop dying to easy rare mobs.

Its amazing how many players will go ahead and say this is Blizzard's fault. You died to a rare spawn, I think its okay to have a heftier death penalty. Also, you can always find a friend to res you if you don't want to take the spirit res. But then you're just going to say how doing social things in an MMO is overrated.

I'm also going to go ahead and guess that you're talking about Major Nanners.

Deleted
    Hi Blizz
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Hi naalagaat

Quote Originally Posted by abovebeyond View Post
    Judging by the number of question marks in your post, I'm going to guess you're one of the many WOTLK/Cata babies crying about spirit ressing. Welcome back to vanilla. This is why that function is in the game. You died in a place you cannot normally access (without the aid of a flying mount). Play more carefully and stop dying to easy rare mobs.

Its amazing how many players will go ahead and say this is Blizzard's fault. You died to a rare spawn, I think its okay to have a heftier death penalty. Also, you can always find a friend to res you if you don't want to take the spirit res. But then you're just going to say how doing social things in an MMO is overrated.

I'm also going to go ahead and guess that you're talking about Major Nanners.
    Major nanners is in an extremely popular location. On pvp servers dying to him is not rare in the slightest. There's no reason for there not to be a way to retrieve your corpse at such a location. The only places you couldn't retrieve your body in vanilla were areas that you exploited to use. Flying mounts are a normal means of travel and as such, death accommodations should be made by Blizzard.