View Poll Results: Do you support Marijuana legalization? (if so how much)

Voters
1380. This poll is closed
  • Legalized for everyone and children with parental consent

62 4.49%
  • Everyone 18+

612 44.35%
  • Everyone 21+

466 33.77%
  • Medical use Only

109 7.90%
  • Against marijuana PERIOD.

113 8.19%
  • Don't know.

18 1.30%
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackinthegreen View Post
    You don't give them, or people in general, enough credit for taking responsibility. Sure there would be some that get stoned on their own time but while on duty? Law enforcement does have standards even if the media would have you think otherwise by only regularly reporting about the 5% or less that causes trouble.
    You seem to have fallen into my Sar Chasm
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Pot is proven to drive crime down and money up.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...cs&ir=Politics
    Don't break out facts and studies, it fucks with the detractors and their bullshit propaganda. A rational individual should be able to look at Prohibition and see the correlation between the violence during that period of time and the violence currently related to drug activity. People don't seem to realize that police can't always pinpoint a crime that's drug related. Just because it isn't a couple of crews having a beef doesn't mean it's not drug related. Hell, even the US Department of Justice knows that drug trafficking leads to violent crime. I know that this fact sheet is pretty old, but the figures are still relevant and true.

Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    You seem to have fallen into my Sar Chasm
    And I'll continue to do so mostly because sarcasm tends to only work on the internet when it's blatantly obvious or when there is former knowledge of the person's tendencies. Neither of those, as far as I can see, is the case in your post. Based on the posts I've seen I wouldn't be surprised if someone actually believed policemen would be stoned while on duty. I fully admit I'm rather blind when it comes to online sarcasm though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Deleted
    Indeed I do, support self-destruction of the weak.
    Certain people are capable of smoking weed, some are not (with side effects, psychological problems etc.)

--

These kind of threads aren't allowed unless they are related to a major event discussing it. --Majad
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-06-06 at 11:06 AM.