Thread: BOts!

BOts!

Seriously im leveling another char to 90 atm, doing lots of bgs, at this time around 2 am in my eos group is more then 10 bots... allys got around 5-6, its more then 50% of all bg!

I MEAN cmon! WTF? it never was that bad, th enumber of bots is rising every day, blizz seams to know to problem but cant see any word about this crap from them... its impossible to play like that.

Yep, Blizzard seems they have a hard time discerning real players from automated botting software. It is a very sensitive issue, seeing as how they last thing they want to do is incorrectly ban a player.

When they do a ban wave, it always seems to only be for one make of bot.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Yep, Blizzard seems they have a hard time discerning real players from automated botting software. It is a very sensitive issue, seeing as how they last thing they want to do is incorrectly ban a player.

Indeed!
    It seems like the botting software is at the point where it can mimic the playstyle of an unskilled player. Botting software in general are hard to detect :P
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

85-90 bracket is practically unplayable outside of peak hours, bleh. Great time to decide to level through pvp. -.-

ye i get it, but its just soooo fu**ng annoying, im a casual mostly i play at nights hours only, doing some bgs. and then u can see 10 ppl riding on follow after u, or any other from base to base doing nothing just riding seted route.

well its not like i can choose when to play, got job,gf,dogs etc its only time when i can play atm... ;/

I suggest that BGs offer less honor points and have world pvp for killing players offers more
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitehattori View Post
    I suggest that BGs offer less honor points and have world pvp for killing players offers more
    We need that ! Wake up !

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post

Funny thing is, most bots that actually bother the playerbase are the extremely obvious ones.

Blizzard's automated banning process might have trouble detecting them, not me and many more people lately. Basically Blizzard is botting the bans, they are too cheap to give 30 real people the job of banning at least a good chunk of the obvious bots for starters.