15+ Year Old Account

Botting in BG's....... -_-

Anyone else getting REALLY tired of like 1/2 ur bg team being bots? Making it almost impossible to win bgs. I've been experiencing this at leasr once every 3rd BG. I'm pretty sure that most if not all of these are from those sites that you pay someone to lvl stuff for you on your characters.
    -Dunemaul~US~Alliance-~ Society of Benevolence~-Warder~90 Fury/Prot Warrior-Grizwiz~90 Feral/Guardian Druid-Keenedge~90 MM/Surv Hunter-Garyu~90 Unholy/Blood DK-Jacenorcbane~90 Holy/Ret Palidan-Kablaa~90 Fire/Frost Mage-Spearsister~90 Enhance/Resto Shaman-Illidan~US~Horde-Unleash the Dragon~Malphia ~90 Demo/Destro Warlock

I'm getting kind of tired of threads complaining about bots. They're annoying, yes, but I'm sure you could have found another thread to post in, rather than making another just to complain.
    Last edited by StationaryHawk; 2012-11-11 at 06:11 AM.

Yes. Nothing we can do but report them.

Of course sometimes there are no / few players in the BG's, thus no-one / few people report them.

Believe me I got proper wound up about it recently 'till I took a breather and told myself to deal with it.

Bots pay monthly fees. Tough decision for Blizzard.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually thankful for bots. Without them, meat shields would be nonexistent and I wouldn't be able to work on my "cap the flag x times" achievements. Also, sadly enough, some of them do better DPS than human players. In my battlegroup, I'd actually PREFER them over some of the players I queue with.

Deleted
    That player is not responding to my awsome tactic explanation. Must be a bot
    That player is walking behind us the whole time. Must be a bot
    That player looks like he is walking the same direction the whole time. Must be a bot
    That player only does a little dmg. Must be a bot
    Look that player smells like a bot. Must be a bot

Let us make a thread about this. again.
    Really the most annoying players are not even bots (if they really are) but those that can only QQ to a point that it is all they seem to be doing. BG are most fun played these day while having your chat disabled. Tough it makes you a bot since you are not communicating.

Deleted
    It is easy to see who is bot by looking at their movement. Most common bg botting program called *****buddy uses click to move to navigate in the map. Those points are saved in the bots profile which lets you choose right profile for your class etc. For BGs there is usually several profiles which share plenty in those navigating points. thats why you sometimes see big bunch of people stacked in front of the gate in isle of conquest. If you approach them with your allies, they all target the same target because its the first one to pop in "target nearest enemy player" command and proceed with that. And sometimes you can see them bugging out if you jump on top of some pillar or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 2chicken2die View Post
    That player is not responding to my awsome tactic explanation. Must be a bot
    That player is walking behind us the whole time. Must be a bot
    That player looks like he is walking the same direction the whole time. Must be a bot
    That player only does a little dmg. Must be a bot
    Look that player smells like a bot. Must be a bot

Let us make a thread about this. again.
    Really the most annoying players are not even bots (if they really are) but those that can only QQ to a point that it is all they seem to be doing. BG are most fun played these day while having your chat disabled. Tough it makes you a bot since you are not communicating.
    Funny thing though, most people claiming they're better then many players or aren't actually bots do themselve use these bots and after a lenghty discussion they eventually admit it especially on third party sites.

Bots are horrible, they're really really really bad and only ever get anything done in large numbers. They're easily tricked and one can kite them through the whole battleground. They don't contribute a damn, they don't help cap bases nor to return flags. Just paying a tiny bit of attention and you can easily distingush bots from real players especially on smaller battlegrounds.

Every single last bot user ought to be banned, permanently without any kind of chance to ever get their account back. In fact Blizzard should ban their whole battlenet account instead of just the one they run their bot on.

Deleted
    Bots bots bots bots bbots bots bots bbots bots bots bots bots bots bots bots bbots bots everybody!!

Deleted
    Blizzard must be more agressive against them...