Page 29 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by someotherguy View Post
    Almost daily rockets hit Israel, here's a list for 2012: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...n_Israel,_2012

You can argue that Arabs that moved out of Israel so that Egypt+others wipe it off the map and have one more country there, are somehow victimized, but what if Indian reservations kept shooting at land around them? It's a silly argument, there are bad terrorists in there, and so Israelis have a right to defend themselves.

here's how terrorists fight, and how idf fights:
    Is that a string operated mortar?

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    45k seems quite low for an all out ground campaign as well, seems that I read somewhere (dont quote me on this FFS) that it would take about 200k to reasonably take Gaza, unless of course you bombed the hell out if it first.
    Seems incredible to me that you'd need 547 soldiers per square kilometer to take control of an area that's primarily civilian population, but if Rich says you need that many, I'll go along, since he's a soldier and I'm not.
    Well 1, 2, 3, take my hand and come with me
    Because you look so fine
    And I really wanna make you mine

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Seems incredible to me that you'd need 547 soldiers per square kilometer to take control of an area that's primarily civilian population, but if Rich says you need that many, I'll go along, since he's a soldier and I'm not.
    Civilians panic, loot, go crazy or help the enemy. You will have 2 sides to fight, Hamas and your own people. Think you could control a place like new york with 500 soldiers per square kilometer with enemy forces shelling you? fuck, I said they would need 5 times the amount of troops, make that 20.

"Nov. 16, 20:48 GMT: Hamas field commander Ahmed Abu Jalal has been killed in an Israeli air strike on Gaza, AFP reports citing security sources."

Quote Originally Posted by Palmatum View Post
    "Nov. 16, 20:48 GMT: Hamas field commander Ahmed Abu Jalal has been killed in an Israeli air strike on Gaza, AFP reports citing security sources."
    How the hell did they know where he was? Either that is just plain luck or the IDF has a few spies in Hamas.

The AP says that HALF of Gaza's population is children.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...5efa6f567c4a01
    Because you look so fine

Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    45k seems quite low for an all out ground campaign as well, seems that I read somewhere (dont quote me on this FFS) that it would take about 200k to reasonably take Gaza, unless of course you bombed the hell out if it first.
    45 k isn't low at all. Gaza is an area of only 365 square kilometers. The capital of my country has 800 000 people and is twice as large, and you sure wouldn't need more than 45k to take a city of this size.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    How the hell did they know where he was? Either that is just plain luck or the IDF has a few spies in Hamas.
    Well Israeli intelligence isn't too shabby. They have most likely had a good idea of Hamas structure and who the players are for a long time.

http://rt.com/news/peace-settlement-hamas-israel-882/

Seems isreal wanted to attack even though they could create peace HMMMMMM

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 12:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Palmatum View Post
    Well Israeli intelligence isn't too shabby. They have most likely had a good idea of Hamas structure and who the players are for a long time.
    Yea they probably just want to take over it all and do a holocaust against all goyims...

Quote Originally Posted by Forgeez View Post
    http://rt.com/news/peace-settlement-hamas-israel-882/

Seems isreal wanted to attack even though they could create peace HMMMMMM
    Not sure what you mean here. This round of violence was touched off by Palestinian rocket strikes.
    Because you look so fine

Seems you have forgotten your history, and are too intractably against remembering it.
    Seems like I know my history, and most Israel supporters love making shit up to defend their indefensible actions.

Israel pays collaborators quite well. They have eyes and ears there. It's part of the problem that Palestinians on the ground feel - they can't trust anyone, can't feel anything and can't live peacefully. It's part of Israel's terror campaign as well as proof of their exceptional espionage.

Yep, nobody's ever said that before. Empty Arab threats are so incredibly empty.
    Iran is Arabian now? The racism would be hilarious if it didn't make Israel supporters feel good about killing tens of thousands of civilians.
    Last edited by Zhangfei; 2012-11-16 at 11:46 PM.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    Israel pays collaborators quite well. They have eyes and ears there. It's part of the problem that Palestinians on the ground feel - they can't trust anyone, can't feel anything and can't live peacefully. It's part of Israel's terror campaign as well as proof of their exceptional espionage.
    is this an expansion on eric cartman's "jew gold" theory?

Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    What's that then?
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.

well from the looks of it we're gonna have our next war in iran
    I'm praying that Obama handles this right ...

Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    Shin Bet has a long history of recruiting collaborators. "Help us or spend your whole life in jail" is pretty effective. And on the other side, why do you think there're so many executions of Palestinians by the Palestinians themselves?

Here's an insightful little documentary on the subject if you have a little time:

A little out of date now, I suppose, filmed during the second intifada, but it's on this subject.
    Last edited by Mnevis; 2012-11-17 at 01:32 AM.

A comment about the video posted above.

The wounded lady in the end being carried by a stretcher is saying:"No, don't film this". (around 29:25)
    A bit sad that on a video that has a lot to do with human rights, such disrespect is shown.

Mazor.

TL'DR: Hamas went full retard again and now israel is going to go and stomp on their dicks some more.

Iraeli and Hamas forcers are even hating on each other on Twitter.

In another one the IDF twitter said Hamas's claims of several successful rocket attacks on military target being successful were false and Hamas replied by calling them Losers and linking to a youtube video of the attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    Iran is Arabian now? The racism would be hilarious if it didn't make Israel supporters feel good about killing tens of thousands of civilians.
    Hezbollah is Lebanese, and therefore Arabian. I guess knowing that makes me a racist? Honestly, I'm not surprised that you would overreact in such a vicious manner, as this seems to be your general style. I was merely noting that the general tone of the threats against Israel by the Arab community are typically as outrageous as the man I was quoting, and I'll quote him again, in case you had forgotten how ridiculous it was:

Quote Originally Posted by Kellermanv View Post
    So let me put this straight. Netanyahu ran to his underground bunker because Hamas fired 3 Fasjr-5 missiles ? wow, just imagine what he will do when Iran is going to invade Israel with it's 6 million soldiers and when Hezbollah is going to pour rain with 100.000 intercontinental ballistic missiles.

Poor jews. They will become the biggest parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by tjanson View Post
    Hezbollah is Lebanese, and therefore Arabian. I guess knowing that makes me a racist? Honestly, I'm not surprised that you would overreact in such a vicious manner, as this seems to be your general style. I was merely noting that the general tone of the threats against Israel by the Arab community are typically as outrageous as the man I was quoting, and I'll quote him again, in case you had forgotten how ridiculous it was:
    The person said that Iran would send 100,000 missiles then bitched about typical Arab threats. Don't backtrack.

It's not aggressive or an overreaction to call out blatant racism and citing facts.