Page 30 of 81 FirstFirst ...
20
28
29
30
31
32
40
80
... LastLast
  1. #581
    The Lightbringer Seranthor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In your dome.
    Posts
    3,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    Seems like I know my history, and most Israel supporters love making shit up to defend their indefensible actions.



    Israel pays collaborators quite well. They have eyes and ears there. It's part of the problem that Palestinians on the ground feel - they can't trust anyone, can't feel anything and can't live peacefully. It's part of Israel's terror campaign as well as proof of their exceptional espionage.



    Iran is Arabian now? The racism would be hilarious if it didn't make Israel supporters feel good about killing tens of thousands of civilians.
    And you were flat asked on several occasions to prove which land was supposedly Palestinian and how it was that they came to lay claim to it.. and you cant be bothered to answer a simple question. Why is that? if you could prove it was there's I'm sure you'd get a lot more support.

    --- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal.

  2. #582
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    The person said that Iran would send 100,000 missiles then bitched about typical Arab threats. Don't backtrack.

    It's not aggressive or an overreaction to call out blatant racism and citing facts.
    I didn't backtrack. They said that Hezbollah would send 100k missiles. Hezbollah is Lebanese, not Iranian. Here, allow me to quote the man for a third, and hopefully final time. Perhaps this time you'll read it instead of frothing at the mouth and calling me "blatantly racist".

    Quote Originally Posted by Kellermanv View Post
    So let me put this straight. Netanyahu ran to his underground bunker because Hamas fired 3 Fasjr-5 missiles ? wow, just imagine what he will do when Iran is going to invade Israel with it's 6 million soldiers and when Hezbollah is going to pour rain with 100.000 intercontinental ballistic missiles.

    Poor jews. They will become the biggest parking lot.

  3. #583
    Scarab Lord Zhangfei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Cola, SC via Devon
    Posts
    4,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    And you were flat asked on several occasions to prove which land was supposedly Palestinian and how it was that they came to lay claim to it.. and you cant be bothered to answer a simple question. Why is that? if you could prove it was there's I'm sure you'd get a lot more support.
    The land that was owned by Palestine. The 93% of it. None of this is disputed, by Palestinians, the UN or Israelis. You want me to actually get all the land deeds? Even the ones destroyed illegally by Israelis?

    http://www.palestineremembered.com/A.../Story573.html

    There. A UN map.

    I didn't backtrack. They said that Hezbollah would send 100k missiles. Hezbollah is Lebanese, not Iranian. Here, allow me to quote the man for a third, and hopefully final time. Perhaps this time you'll read it instead of frothing at the mouth and calling me "blatantly racist".
    I think you're trolling at this point;

    wow, just imagine what he will do when Iran is going to invade Israel with it's 6 million soldiers
    So did he mention Iran or not?
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

  4. #584
    The Lightbringer Seranthor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In your dome.
    Posts
    3,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    The land that was owned by Palestine. The 93% of it. None of this is disputed, by Palestinians, the UN or Israelis. You want me to actually get all the land deeds? Even the ones destroyed illegally by Israelis?

    http://www.palestineremembered.com/A.../Story573.html

    There. A UN map.



    I think you're trolling at this point;



    So did he mention Iran or not?
    Now, how did they come to possess it? seems that there has been issue who owns the land that goes as far back as BCE. seems that the Israeli/Israelite claim to the land goes back at least 3000 years..

    --- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal.

  5. #585
    israel... a gang of murders...

    <Infracted>
    Last edited by Anakso; 2012-11-17 at 10:33 AM.

  6. #586
    Bloodsail Admiral bayushisan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,229
    Launching a missile at Jerusalem was just about the dumbest thing Hamas could have done. Now Israel is getting ready to put boots on the ground and stomp them flat.

  7. #587
    Scarab Lord Zhangfei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Cola, SC via Devon
    Posts
    4,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Now, how did they come to possess it? seems that there has been issue who owns the land that goes as far back as BCE. seems that the Israeli/Israelite claim to the land goes back at least 3000 years..
    They own it because they legally owned it. The diaspora happened millenia ago. It's irrelevent to modern ideas of ownership; alternately, Americans could reclaim land in Europe etc.

    It's a nonsense argument. Who actually and legally owned it were the Palestinians. The zionists bought land off them, so they accepted the idea at that time too.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

  8. #588
    the 75k number was reservists they were activating, they already have 175k active duty (though some of them will still be needed on other borders/duties)
    Proud member of the zero infraction club (lets see how long this can last =)

  9. #589
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    I think you're trolling at this point; So did he mention Iran or not?
    Yes. And also Hezbollah, which IS Arab, and Hezbollah possessing any ICBMs at all is absurd let alone 100,000 of them. It's an empty threat. It's fine, I'm done. You're not really interested in a debate, it seems, so I'll stop providing fodder for your troll mill.

  10. #590
    Scarab Lord Zhangfei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Cola, SC via Devon
    Posts
    4,357
    Quote Originally Posted by tjanson View Post
    Yes. And also Hezbollah, which IS Arab, and Hezbollah possessing any ICBMs at all is absurd let alone 100,000 of them. It's an empty threat. It's fine, I'm done. You're not really interested in a debate, it seems, so I'll stop providing fodder for your troll mill.
    So I was entirely correct in my criticism of his blaming the Arabs, when he brought up the Iranians, right? Just making sure you understand why it's silly to confuse the two.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

  11. #591
    The Lightbringer Seranthor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In your dome.
    Posts
    3,564
    Quote Originally Posted by volraths View Post
    israel... a gang of murders...
    But of course, they send their children onto Palestinian buses with bomb vests so they can blow themselves up in the name of God... oops... they dont do that, the Palestinians do...

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 12:00 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    They own it because they legally owned it. The diaspora happened millenia ago. It's irrelevent to modern ideas of ownership; alternately, Americans could reclaim land in Europe etc.

    It's a nonsense argument. Who actually and legally owned it were the Palestinians. The zionists bought land off them, so they accepted the idea at that time too.
    I've come to the same conclusion about you that it appears several others have, you are so convinced in your propaganda that you cant see reality in the least, so... I'm done wasting my time with you, when the IDF finally gets tired of the bullshit they'll take the action they deem necessary to silence the rockets coming out of Gaza.

    --- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal.

  12. #592
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    But of course, they send their children onto Palestinian buses with bomb vests so they can blow themselves up in the name of God... oops... they dont do that, the Palestinians do...
    Indeed. They're such hypocrites of the highest order... Not just Palestinians, but those bombers.

    They're not allowed to do things that harm the body... Don't need to be a medical doctor to deduce that a belt of dynamite isn't good for the fucking body.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 06:04 AM ----------

    Hamas Cabinet Headquarters completed destroyed.

  13. #593
    Quote Originally Posted by bayushisan View Post
    Launching a missile at Jerusalem was just about the dumbest thing Hamas could have done. Now Israel is getting ready to put boots on the ground and stomp them flat.
    Then what? smash everything in sight? post a IDF soldier outside each house and have all Palestinians in "House arrest" and make the life as bad as possible (or what Israel can get away with) for the Palestinians? That will solve nothing.

    But relax Netanyahu is not interested in a large scale street fighting that can have significant IDF casualties, this is all about to show "power to act"/force and make Netanyahu look good to the election.

  14. #594
    Scarab Lord Zhangfei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Cola, SC via Devon
    Posts
    4,357
    I've come to the same conclusion about you that it appears several others have, you are so convinced in your propaganda that you cant see reality in the least, so... I'm done wasting my time with you, when the IDF finally gets tired of the bullshit they'll take the action they deem necessary to silence the rockets coming out of Gaza.
    I find it incredibly rewarding you're going away. If you're in the wrong camp, you have absolutely zero position to condemn others; you admitting to it just makes me feel a little bit better. Your arguments are done. I've proven you wrong. You had to appeal to events thousands of years ago to give you credence.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

  15. #595
    The Lightbringer Seranthor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In your dome.
    Posts
    3,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    I find it incredibly rewarding you're going away. If you're in the wrong camp, you have absolutely zero position to condemn others; you admitting to it just makes me feel a little bit better. Your arguments are done. I've proven you wrong. You had to appeal to events thousands of years ago to give you credence.
    You've proven nothing Sir, other than your hatred.

    --- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal.

  16. #596
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Is Israel still prevents goods that is needed to rebuild a country from getting in?
    Is Israel still controlling the borders?
    is Israel still bombing tunnels used by Palestinians even though their is a cease fire?

    All of the answers are Yes for the first reason alone you can expect resistance and also even when Palestinian groups weren't.'t bombing Israel you had the Israel arm bombing Palestinians.
    Honestly mate, go do your research, there was never a country called Palestinia that wasnt conquered originally by the 'Palstines' themself.
    Then the answer to your 1st question is NO.
    Im not sure if you even been to close to Ghaza but there are convoys with goods going from Isreal into Ghaza each and every day to take care of the people there, markets and bazhaars rise everyday out of the goods transported from Israel into Ghaza.
    Ofcourse is Isreal controlling the borders, if they won't the whole friggin country will be suicide bombed by those Palastinian bastards, the same argument goes for the tunnels.

    Im so shocked by the lack of self education and research from people who just yell whatever the media tells you.
    Each and every time the same arguments come floating above while if you have any reallife connection to that part of the world at all and been there for several times you would definately adjust your opinions and see whatever the media is brambling in negativity about Israel is pure bullshit.


    If it was to me, Israel would finish it now once and for all. Whiney Hamas bastards


    Seriously, go read it, read it all : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Palestine
    Then come back and see if you can still say the Palstines were a civilisation that always belonged there.
    If you blame Israel for countryjacking and the Palestines not, your a fuckin hypocrite.
    Last edited by Sersel; 2012-11-17 at 08:50 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    I don't celebrate National Native Americans Welcomed Us With Open Arms and Helped Us Survive the First Winter That We Were Woefully Unprepared For and We Repaid Them By Taking Their Lands, Raping Their Women and Murdering Them Day....
    Several Indian tribes see this holiday as the beginning of a process by which they tragically lost their land, and their population was decimated. Every year Indians come together in Plymouth to commemorate their "national day of mourning."

  17. #597
    Scarab Lord Zhangfei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Cola, SC via Devon
    Posts
    4,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    You've proven nothing Sir, other than your hatred.
    I agree. I hate ethnic cleansing and stealing of land.

    Seriously, go read it, read it all : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Palestine
    Then come back and see if you can still say the Palstines were a civilisation that always belonged there.
    If you blame Israel for countryjacking and the Palestines not, your a fuckin hypocrite.
    This is so sickening; Palestine and Israel can coexist. It's not, never should be and never will be a matter of wiping one group out to appease the other.
    Last edited by Zhangfei; 2012-11-17 at 08:50 AM.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

  18. #598
    Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    If you think that Assad is bad just wait when (or if) the rebels takeover. You will probably have Hamas V2 against you.
    I am well aware of it. In fact, I have even stated so in other posts related to Syria. Better the devil you know, than the devil you don't.
    And we can already see what the "Arab spring" did in Egypt. So yes, I find myself rooting for Assad.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 10:57 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    How the hell did they know where he was? Either that is just plain luck or the IDF has a few spies in Hamas.
    While paranoid hamas supporters like live-in-a-lie-boy over there will tell you that Israel pays for spies, the truth is way deeper:
    Not only are there Palestinians in Gaza who OPPOSE Hamas and other terrorist organizations, but there are also Palestinians who believe their best chances are peace. Those will do many dangerous things to achieve it, like infiltrating Hamas and delivering information.

    On top of that, no one would be surprised if some members of Hamas are actually very well trained Israeli spies. A druze could easily manage such a task, and would do it gladly.

    There is no "good" luck in anything we do, only "bad" luck when something planned goes awry.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 10:58 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    I agree. I hate ethnic cleansing and stealing of land.



    This is so sickening; Palestine and Israel can coexist. It's not, never should be and never will be a matter of wiping one group out to appease the other.
    No one takes you seriously. I wonder why?
    I'm sure you'd be quite popular at the average mosque afterparty tho.

  19. #599
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    The land that was owned by Palestine. The 93% of it. None of this is disputed, by Palestinians, the UN or Israelis. You want me to actually get all the land deeds? Even the ones destroyed illegally by Israelis?

    http://www.palestineremembered.com/A.../Story573.html

    Are you kidding me? Showing a UN map which holds results from the Palestinian British mandate period?
    And you claim to know your history? The part you are refering to and claiming your arguments on is merely a drop of the full bucket.
    You assume this landnicking game started out in 1946 or somewhere close then you don't have a clue what you're talking about.
    This goes back beyond Christ yet the majority of the pro-palstinians here just pick the date that suits the best for them and just wipe out facts that are quite important in the whole to have a proper opinion.

    First i recommend you to look up what a 'palastine' was in the time of the British Mandate, ill give you a hint : there were also Palestinian Jews, which were reffered to as Palestine, but in fact were just Jew.
    Because your definition of a Palestine is clearly not a Jew you're already wrong with your very first assumption.


    This is so much more complicated then most of the people, who think to have a founded opinion on this, can possibly imagine.
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    I don't celebrate National Native Americans Welcomed Us With Open Arms and Helped Us Survive the First Winter That We Were Woefully Unprepared For and We Repaid Them By Taking Their Lands, Raping Their Women and Murdering Them Day....
    Several Indian tribes see this holiday as the beginning of a process by which they tragically lost their land, and their population was decimated. Every year Indians come together in Plymouth to commemorate their "national day of mourning."

  20. #600
    Scarab Lord Zhangfei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Cola, SC via Devon
    Posts
    4,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Sersel View Post
    Are you kidding me? Showing a UN map which holds results from the Palestinian British mandate period?
    And you claim to know your history? The part you are refering to and claiming your arguments on is merely a drop of the full bucket.
    You assume this landnicking game started out in 1946 or somewhere close then you don't have a clue what you're talking about.
    This goes back beyond Christ yet the majority of the pro-palstinians here just pick the date that suits the best for them and just wipe out facts that are quite important in the whole to have a proper opinion.
    I don't care about pre-legal system things beyond a time where there's no direct connection to the people who lived there. The evidence shows Palestinians owned 93% and zionists owned 7%.

    End of story. Everything else is a form of romanticising nonsense.

    First i recommend you to look up what a 'palastine' was in the time of the British Mandate, ill give you a hint : there were also Palestinian Jews, which were reffered to as Palestine, but in fact were just Jew.
    Yes, that's what the maps show. Palestine was the region of the British mandate. Zionists moved there with British blessing and were relatively peaceful alongside Arabs.

    Because your definition of a Palestine is clearly not a Jew you're already wrong with your very first assumption.
    You what? Palestine is the region. Palestinians were the Arabs who lived there before the zionists started coming in the late 19th century, and who were Palestinian by political observance for about sixty years. Israel was formed out of chunks of Palestine, where the zionists were given hugely unfair amounts of land and Palestinians were forced off in one of the grandest forms of ethnic cleansing seen?

    This is so much more complicated then most of the people, who think to have a founded opinion on this, can possibly imagine.
    O rly?
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •