Page 32 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Liara View Post
    Planet - Earth, Country - Israel.

How about you?
    oh thats why!! yeah dont blame u for thinking that way

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dantian View Post
    Iranians are Persian, not arabs. Just saying.

I didn't say Iran(pretty sure all Arab states for the most part would love to destroy Israel).. but thanks for the history lesson.. I will remember that next time they invade Greece. Just sayin..
    Last edited by Masqerader; 2012-11-17 at 08:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Iron Dome intercepts over Beersheba:

When survival is the goal, it's into the spider hole!

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by jbhasban View Post
    TW, Israel does not listen to the USA. Fuck, Obama and Netanyahu hate one another.
    Doesn't really matter if they like each other. The US has and still offers unconditional support, in any format, be it militarily, financially, politically, etc., and Israel gladly accepts it. Not that any normal state would refuse that. But yeah, US "donates" pretty scary dollar figures to Israel (though i can't remember specifically how much it is right now), as well as South Korea, and pretty much all their allies in all of the world's hot zones. Kind of reminds you of the Marshall Plan and the Cold War.

Quote Originally Posted by jbhasban View Post
    I also hate the fact that Israel's government is something like 8 parties. It makes getting anything done even harder than it is in the USA.
    And the US' system doesn't make things hard to do? Where democrats and republicans seemingly hate each others' guts? I can't see how things get done there. But even ignoring that, an 8-party system is perfectly normal for real democracies in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    And the US' system doesn't make things hard to do? Where democrats and republicans seemingly hate each others' guts? I can't see how things get done there. But even ignoring that, an 8-party system is perfectly normal for real democracies in the world.
    I wonder if the superciliousness of Europeans will ever cease to amaze me...
    When survival is the goal, it's into the spider hole!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beavis View Post
    Iron Dome intercepts over Beersheba:

[video=youtube;8kAyqbKwd1o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kAyqbKwd1o[video]
    That's badass
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

Quote Originally Posted by volraths View Post
    oh thats why!! yeah dont blame u for thinking that way
    Oh, you went with that argument. How original.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kabookiejoez View Post
    Meanwhile Hamas fires rockets.. runs to a building.. shoots the innocent people inside and tries to blame it on Israel air strikes.. i can spread bogus propaganda too
    So no argument then? Argumentum ad absurdum? Avoid, deflect, DO NOT ENGAGE?
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post

whatever you say.. keep trying to sell us that militant Palestine groups are the victims.

Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    Although this is clearly off-topic. I haven't seen any news recently saying that Iran attacked their own people
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/iran...n-iran-amnesty.

and about the Syria part i will say it again your Sectarianism wont allow you to see the truth.
    " In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers"

Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    You have no arguments, only repeated anti-Israeli propaganda. Come back when you learn to think for yourself, instead of deflecting anything that doesn't fit into your narrow and twisted view of reality.

You keep shouting that we're systematically destroying the Palestinian people. I beg to differ. Israel could, in less than 10 minutes, stop all electricity, running water, medical supplies and food going into the Gaza strip. Not to mention carpet-bomb the sweet fuck outta that land and turn it into a parking lot. Now, that would be a genocide.
    On the other hand, allowing them to enter our country, despite them being as classified as enemies most of the time, for work, medical help and even for traveling, to, you know, visit their families in the West Bank and such, giving them millions of dollars every year to build, rebuild and improve (Which, sadly, is used for all the wrong things instead) and overall giving them as many chances as possible to get their shit together... But of course, you simply decide to ignore those facts, since they simply don't fit into your distorted view of reality.

Argumentum ad absurdum? You're the master of it, it seems. Or simply absurd.

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 11:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kabookiejoez View Post
    whatever you say.. keep trying to sell us that militant Palestine groups are the victims.
    You know what is sad? They really are victims. Victims of their own leaders. People who preach lies and force innocents into terrorism. People who brainwash children from very early ages into having the same twisted view of reality.
    They are victims, not because of Israel, but because of their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Valort View Post

giving them millions of dollars every year to build, rebuild and improve (Which, sadly, is used for all the wrong things instead)
    who are you ,and when did you give them money
    " In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers"

Quote Originally Posted by habitsbreaker View Post
    who are you ,and when did you give them money
    "Israel advanced 300 million shekels (nearly 80 million US dollars) to the Palestinian Authority to help the PA pay salaries before the Muslim Eid al-Adha.

(Communicated by the Middle Eastern Economic Affairs Dept, MFA)

Israel advanced 300 million shekels (nearly 80 million US dollars) to the Palestinian Authority (PA) on Thursday, October 18, to help the PA pay salaries before the Muslim Eid al-Adha (Feast of the Sacrifice) festival.

This is the third time in the last few months that Israel has advanced money to the PA to enable them to pay in full the salaries owed to its employees. In July, on the eve of Ramadan, NIS 180 million was transferred while NIS 250 million was transferred on September 11."
    And do you know what they do with that money? Here is a nice example:

nearly 6% of the Palestinian Authority’s budget is going to reward Palestinians convicted of political violence and murder as well as the families of suicide bombers. Some of these salaries have been part of long-standing practice going back to 2003, however according to the report, earlier last year, Palestinian Prime Minister Salam Fayyad tripled some of the salaries in question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sources...?

Being totally honest here I just want them to go all out war on each other and get this done with. 1 side wins and runs/owns if you like the other combining the two. Be less headache and death in the long run. I don't want to sound a dick by saying this but they been at this crap for ages now it needs to stop, talking is not working and wont work a war is needed to get it done with and I hope it happens soon. I just hope no more civilians have to die or live in fear every day because of it happening or not happening.

what? are you saying the PA send some of this money to hamas?

Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    Sources...?
    http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/Humanitari...1-Oct-2012.htm

http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/1110...ty-budget-goes

Sorry, tried to find it in pro-Palestinian news pages as well, but I guess such news don't fit their agenda.

I bet half the people will deny those sources are credible without thinking twice, simply because they don't have Al-Jezeera stamped on them.

---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 12:52 AM ----------

what? are you saying the PA send some of this money to hamas?
    Yes. Since they are paying salaries to Hamas members incarcerated in Israel, you could say they are giving money to Hamas.
    Last edited by Valort; 2012-11-17 at 10:53 PM.

http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/Humanitari...1-Oct-2012.htm

http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/1110...ty-budget-goes

Sorry, tried to find it in pro-Palestinian news pages as well, but I guess such news don't fit their agenda.

I bet half the people will deny those sources as credible without thinking twice, simply because they don't have Al-Jezeera stamped on them.
    and you want me to trust an Israeli source ?

Oh god the amount of propaganda in this thread and the blatant lying. Like the Israeli government giving the Palestinian Authority. Blatant lie. It wasn't a donation or a gift. It was money owed by the Israeli government to the Palestinian people for transit duties on their exported goods.

You can't give money that isn't yours as a gift. But then again when you claim land which isn't yours as your, you can do the same with money that isn't yours.
    You can't fix stupid. But damn it you can troll it!

and you want me to trust an Israeli source ?
    I just said, there is no reason for the blind-by-choice to open their eyes.
    I don't expect anyone who is blinded by hatred to trust common sense either.