Page 1 of 81
... LastLast

Gaza rocket fire resumes

Just another routine Sunday in Israel, more rockets more injured , no retaliation. Who cares... /sarcasm off

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...303597,00.html

Deleted
    , no retaliation.
    From the article "IDF tanks fired at terror targets in the Strip following the attack. Gaza medical sources said that four people were killed and 25 others were injured." must be fantastic tanks who only hit "terror targets"

Deleted
    When news contain "two people suffered anxiety" you know it couldn't have been too devastating.

Deleted
    The propaganda war continue, the world must see Israel as a victim, especially then Israel want the world to buy "lets attack Iran"

Is Israel still prevents goods that is needed to rebuild a country from getting in?
    Is Israel still controlling the borders?
    is Israel still bombing tunnels used by Palestinians even though their is a cease fire?

All of the answers are Yes for the first reason alone you can expect resistance and also even when Palestinian groups weren't.'t bombing Israel you had the Israel arm bombing Palestinians.

It sucks that civilians get involved but the Palestinians are the weaker party, the weaker party will use any mean necessary to achieve their freedom.

The complaints about the actions of Palestinians reminds me about a movie I saw regarding the struggle in Algeria. The movie is praised because it shows the dirty things done by port parties however the only thing I see is the French suppressing the Algerian people and people in Algeria doing everything that is needed to remove the foreign oppressors.

And lets be honest, their isn't a single country that would accept creating a different country within their own country. The true irony is that in certain country -allot of them are pro-israel- politicians accuse muslims of trying to take over the country, this is literately what happened in Palestinian during the period of ww1 and ww2.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pretty fucking stupid of Hamas to continue with the rocket attacks though. It's like firing a .22 at Godzilla, and Godzilla has already proven willing to drop 3,000 tons of bombs on your neighborhood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Is Israel still prevents goods that is needed to rebuild a country from getting in?
    Is Israel still controlling the borders?
    is Israel still bombing tunnels used by Palestinians even though their is a cease fire?
    I wonder why Israel is preventing goods entering, controlling borders and bombing tunnels. Could it be to limit the flow of arms entering the Gaza strip, because i highly doubt they are capable or manufacturing them in Gaza so they are still entering. With regards to rebuilding, the fact the Hamas and pro-attacks, the materials will unlikely go to rebuilding but reinforcing and building sites for missile attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    When news contain "two people suffered anxiety" you know it couldn't have been too devastating.
    When a rocket lands near you, let me know how that affects you and your day to day life.
    Until then, please don't try and play this situation down.

Quote Originally Posted by Madkitty View Post
    I wonder why Israel is preventing goods entering, controlling borders and bombing tunnels. Could it be to limit the flow of arms entering the Gaza strip, because i highly doubt they are capable or manufacturing them in Gaza so they are still entering. With regards to rebuilding, the fact the Hamas and pro-attacks, the materials will unlikely go to rebuilding but reinforcing and building sites for missile attacks.

That would have made sense if the blockade started after hamas attacked Israel, however that isn't the case since the blockade started right after the election where Hamas won.

Israel has done nothing to promote any kind of peace since the mass immigration began after ww1. Even during peace talks Israel still builds on Palestinian lands and still removes Palestinians from their homes.

Will say it again not a single country (especially) Western countries would have accepted the forming of the State of Israel if the same thing happened in their own country. This entire situation for Palestinians has nothing to do with religion, they don't claim the land based on the Koran but they claim it based on the fact that they actually lived.

Deleted
    3 injured.

Next headline will be "30 dead; 10 children".

---------- Post added 2012-11-11 at 10:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Liara View Post
    When a rocket lands near you, let me know how that affects you and your day to day life.
    Until then, please don't try and play this situation down.
    When your land was stolen and you're barricaded in through illegal border controls, let me know how that......see what I did there?

Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    When your land was stolen and you're barricaded in through illegal border controls, let me know how that......see what I did there?
    I do. But you're forgetting that said land belonged to Egypt and Jordan, who lost it in a war of aggression. So nothing was stolen, and the borders are completely legal.

Then again, I know nothing I say will convince you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do. But you're forgetting that said land belonged to Egypt and Jordan, who lost it in a war of aggression. So nothing was stolen, and the borders are completely legal.

Who determines which is legal and which is not?

Deleted

nothing 'legal' about said borders, the UN and most countries want israel to respect the pre-1967 borders, which Israel refuses and can do so since the US will shoot down anything that tries to enforce this/make it happen. Can understand why israel keeps control over the disputed area's but they are very much in dispute,
    If the US wasn't blindly doing everything Israel wants and blocking everything that criticizes Israel the borders would have been back to 'normal' decades ago.

You do know that majority of the world (including UN) is against the modern "borders" of Israel and even from Western countries it's US that has aknowledged them while pretty much everyone else thinks they are illegal.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    This is upsetting. My cousin's husband is Palestinian and has family in Gaza. He's pretty much the nicest guy you'd ever meet, and it's sad things are the way they are down there. Both sides of that conflict share blame.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Perfect video about the region by the way:

~snip~

Infracted.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-11-12 at 06:06 PM.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    All things considered, Israel has shown a lot of restraint in this whole ordeal with the Palestinians. I mean, this is basically the same situation as Saddam and the Kurds. And we all know how Saddam handled that...

Kudos to Israel for not just exterminating them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    All things considered, Israel has shown a lot of restraint in this whole ordeal with the Palestinians. I mean, this is basically the same situation as Saddam and the Kurds. And we all know how Saddam handled that...

So Israel = Saddam, and Palestinians = Kurds right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post

And whatever the opposite of kudos are to Israel for inciting this sort of thing in the first place.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!