Page 41 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am just quoting this, for the incredible contrast and your inability to apply the first line to yourself. All you do is spew lies. And shout "LIAR" whenever you're presented with the truth. It gets quite tiresome.
    Please deal with the facts at hand for once, such as your defence of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_settlement and how it breaks the Oslo treaty, making Israel the main cause for Hamas' rockets?
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just going to jump in here and say, reports are great, but reporting someone you disagree with is not. We see through that stuff. Reporting doesn't mean someones gonna get an infraction. Abusing the system to report people you disagree with will in fact earn you ban points.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Just going to jump in here and say, reports are great, but reporting someone you disagree with is not. We see through that stuff. Reporting doesn't mean someones gonna get an infraction. Abusing the system to report people you disagree with will in fact earn you ban points.
    Much love.

---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 09:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    Please deal with the facts at hand for once, such as your defence of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_settlement and how it breaks the Oslo treaty, making Israel the main cause for Hamas' rockets?
    Now you're talking about Israeli settlements in the West Bank, while Hamas controls the Gaza Strip, and the missiles are fired FROM the Gaza Strip, while the West Bank is peaceful and tries to achieve their goals through diplomacy?
    You mean how the Gaza Strip was much quieter and even the Palestinian people living there had betters lives UNTIL 2006 when Israel pulled back the settlements from there?

I don't see the relation between the settlements in the West Bank and Hamas trying to kill innocents by firing missiles from Gaza. I also see no reason to bring up Oslo treaty when speaking about a terrorist group firing on civilians.

---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 10:00 AM ----------

the Palestinians have had their land stolen and forced off at gunpoint.
    I want proof and sources of that. If you can provide for such a blatant lie.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, in fact they are fantastic tanks, with superb targeting ability. The US built them. The are the M1A1 tanks, and they are, for that region, top of the line. Those tanks participate in "bullseye" contests regularly, hitting targets more than a mile away, no larger than a motorcycle.
    No, they are actually better then Abrams (Merkava 4). Built by themselves. It's a MBT, and APC rolled into one unit, it's actually fucking ingenious and amazing piece of hardware, but that is another story.
    "Oh, wretched ephemeral race, children of chance and misery, why do you compel me to tell you what it would be more expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach; not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is --- to die soon." Silenus

10+ Year Old Account
    Now you're talking about Israeli settlements in the West Bank, while Hamas controls the Gaza Strip, and the missiles are fired FROM the Gaza Strip, while the West Bank is peaceful and tries to achieve their goals through diplomacy?
    It's all Palestine, we don't divide up other countries like this.

You mean how the Gaza Strip was much quieter and even the Palestinian people living there had betters lives UNTIL 2006 when Israel pulled back the settlements from there?
    Woah you mean the illegal invaders brought money and resources? Of course it's slightly "better" when that happens. It shows how crap it is when they're not there which demonstrates how ridiculous it is.

I don't see the relation between the settlements in the West Bank and Hamas trying to kill innocents by firing missiles from Gaza.
    You broke the treaty so the non-aggression element is finished. Do you really think Israel is a God that can subvert all law and rules and not receive some retribution?

I want proof and sources of that. If you can provide for such a blatant lie.
    Well, you have the 1948 war and the 1967 war that both stole land illegally - you cannot seize territory through warfare according to the UN. So there's those - you do agree those happened, right?

Second: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Palestinian_exodus - pay attention to
    Nur-eldeen Masalha writes that over 80 percent of the Arab inhabitants left their towns and villages in 1948, while Rashid Khalidi puts the percentage at 50.[8][9] Factors involved in the flight include Jewish military advances, attacks against Arab villages and fears of massacre after Deir Yassin,[10]:239–240 which caused many to leave out of panic; expulsion orders by Zionist authorities; the voluntary self-removal of the wealthier classes,[11] the collapse in Palestinian leadership,[12] and an unwillingness to live under Jewish control.[13] Later, a series of laws passed by the first Israeli government prevented them from returning to their homes, or claiming their property. They and many of their descendants remain refugees.[14][15] Later in the war, Palestinians were expelled as part of Plan Dalet.[16] The expulsion of the Palestinians has since been described by some historians as ethnic cleansing,[17][18][19] while others dispute this charge.[20][21][22]
    Force them off with guns then steal their land. Job done. Classic ethnic cleansing.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.

The US and Israel are allies.

Deleted
    Gotta love pointless holy wars over a fictional fairy in the clouds.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2012-11-18 at 01:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blimey View Post
    gotta love pointless holy wars over a fictional fairy in the clouds.
    hey god is an elf not no sissy fairy

edit:.... where did all my capitol letters go
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blimey View Post
    Gotta love pointless holy wars over a fictional fairy in the clouds.
    Are you kidding? Israel and Palestine are fighting over land, not religion.

Let's not bring religion into this. For one, it's banned. For two, it's pretty much irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by undercovergnome View Post
    what about all the jews in Iran? Iran has the second biggest population of jews outside israel....
    just to clarify, that is only in the middle east..not the entire world..

EDIT: would you losers stop using wikipedia as a credible source..lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    So far all I've taken away from this discussion is that both the pro-Israel party and the pro-Palestine party are filling the air with propaganda and nothing is true. Is it safe to assume that both sides are assholes? I mean, I'm really confused here.
    I'd say that's pretty accurate.
    When survival is the goal, it's into the spider hole!

It's all Palestine, we don't divide up other countries like this.
    Deflection #1. Countries are divided into zones, areas, states, cities, town. We DO divide countries like this. They divided it themselves when the West Bank agreed to be governed by the PLO and whats left of them, and Gaza strip "decided" (Read: were forced at gun point by Hamas) to choose Hamas as their government.

Woah you mean the illegal invaders brought money and resources? Of course it's slightly "better" when that happens. It shows how crap it is when they're not there which demonstrates how ridiculous it is.
    Ridicule a statement when you have no actual comeback. Classy. You know who was harmed when Israel pulled out? The average joe man, the guy working for a living. The same kind of man you and your peers like to use for human shields and agenda-pushers for your goals.

You broke the treaty so the non-aggression element is finished. Do you really think Israel is a God that can subvert all law and rules and not receive some retribution?
    We broke the treaty, by forcing them to fire missiles and rockets blindly towards innocent civilians, for the last 4 years or so? Or maybe we broke it by kidnapping a soldier and keeping him hidden underground for over 5 years...? Or wait, maybe we broke it by smuggling missiles and armaments through underground tunnels. Or maybe by attempting suicide bombings in their cities. Oh, wait... That was them.

Are you aware that anyone with an internet connection can edit a wikipedia article?
    Also, do you mean to tell me them dirty Jews dared punish the ones who raised their weapons against them together with the armies of 7 other countries?! HOW DARE THEY!
    Punishment is so weird, no humans do it. Specially against the guys who just tried to kill them. Just sayin'
    Last edited by Valort; 2012-11-18 at 09:36 AM.

Deleted
    Are you kidding? Israel and Palestine are fighting over land, not religion.

Let's not bring religion into this. For one, it's banned. For two, it's pretty much irrelevant.
    They fight over both. And fighting over land doesn't make it all better. In fact it shows that humans are the dumbest and instinctual animal on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    They fight over both. And fighting over land doesn't make it all better. In fact it shows that humans are the dumbest and instinctual animal on earth.
    He still denies the only reason they fight over land is because of their religious differences.
    Otherwise, Jerusalem wouldn't be the veto-card on every peace talk to this day.

I think what concerns me the most is that 1 out of 8 rockets that Gaza launches don't even make it outside the borders of Gaza. Stories are now coming out about how they are claiming civilian deaths from Israeli air strikes when it is in fact a rocket fired from Gaza that killed them.

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.co.il/2...as-killed.html
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/17/wo...ire.html?_r=1&
    http://www.usnews.com/news/world/art...an-battle-zone

No matter what side you agree with the fact is Gaza is doing just as much damage to their own people as they are claiming Israel is.

Quote Originally Posted by Isotope View Post
    I think what concerns me the most is that 1 out of 8 rockets that Gaza launches don't even make it outside the borders of Gaza. Stories are now coming out about how they are claiming civilian deaths from Israeli air strikes when it is in fact a rocket fired from Gaza that killed them.

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.co.il/2...as-killed.html
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/17/wo...ire.html?_r=1&
    http://www.usnews.com/news/world/art...an-battle-zone

No matter what side you agree with the fact is Gaza is doing just as much damage to their own people as they are claiming Israel is.
    Yeah well, they are well known for blaming Israel for every death that happens in Gaza as it is. What is another one?
    I remember back in 2008 when we found 100 of those lovely rockets they used back then in a storage room in a kiddy school. Did they stop to care about their children at any point? Nah.
    Golda Meir once said there would only be peace when they started loving their children more than they hate Jews.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmatum View Post
    I didn't realize RoI was launching hundreds of rockets a year into England.
    IRA did use car bombs and mortars, because they was no wall that prevent there movement. BUT please pay attention, how was IRA defeated/neutralized?

1) Because England did not miss a opportunity to make the ordinary Catholics life as hard and mislabel as possibly?

2) England did still hunt IRA but did go to a great length to not mess up ordinary Catholics life and hence make the IRA the biggest problem to normal life, and hence force IRA to change tactic, like warn before where they have pleased a bomb, and in the end lay down the weapons to continue to have public support.

Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    IRA did use car bombs and mortars, because they was no wall that prevent there movement. BUT please pay attention, how was IRA defeated/neutralized?

1) Because England did not miss a opportunity to make the ordinary Catholics life as hard and mislabel as possibly?

2) England did still hunt IRA but did go to a great length to not mess up ordinary Catholics life and hence make the IRA the biggest problem to normal life, and hence force IRA to change tactic, like warn before where they have pleased a bomb, and in the end lay down the weapons to continue to have public support.
    Actually, they were defeated by pushing them to the ground and showing them their terrorism was met with more power than they could handle. And eventually they understood that they simply had no chance of winning through terrorism.

The people over here are way thicker.

Also, I'll just throw it right here, since it probably got NO airtime at all when it was relevant 3 years ago.
    http://blog.unwatch.org/index.php/20...-un-criticism/
    Last edited by Valort; 2012-11-18 at 12:15 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valort View Post
    Actually, they were defeated by pushing them to the ground and showing them their terrorism was met with more power than they could handle. And eventually they understood that they simply had no chance of winning through terrorism.
    Not hesitate to shooting into a large crowd when they did think there were armed men there (bloody Sunday) and have regular street fighting and raids was force them to give up? NO If it did something it was strengthen IRA. It was not before England change from iron fist to silk glove did England did get the upper hand.

Extremely nice of IDF to warn people, but where shall they go? will you let them into Israel?
    Last edited by mmoc957ac7b970; 2012-11-18 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    Not hesitate to shooting into a large crowd when they did think there were armed men there (bloody Sunday) and have regular street fighting and raids was force them to give up? NO If it did something it was strengthen IRA. It was not before England change from iron fist to silk glove did England did get the upper hand.

Extremely nice of IDF to warn people, but where shall they go? will you let them into Israel?
    Oh, but where are all their supporters suddenly? Why doesn't Egypt help them, where are Jordan, Lebanon and Syria? Saudi Arabia and Iran? Amongst many others?
    How can people not see the irony? They have so many supporters worldwide, yet Palestinians are still considered second class citizens and refugees in Jordan, Syria and Lebanon. Egypt closed down the border with Gaza to human travel. Yet they all attempt to use the Palestinians as a device to rid themselves of Israel.

The close to 2 million Israeli Arabs living in Israel as full citizens to this day, are the children and grandchildren of those Palestinians who didn't take up arms or run away when the state of Israel became independent. They were accepted, back then. The ones who ran away or took refuge in the neighbouring countries were harassed and herded into camps. Jordan slaughtered as many or more Palestinians than Israel did. Syria kept them as a human shield on the way when they attacked Israel. In Lebanon, they were brainwashed and eventually turned into Hezzbollah cannon-fodder. Yet still Israel is the bad guy.

When a professional who has seen battle in many different locations, gets the courage to go against the UN (Which has too many members which are hostile towards Israel as it is) and tells them, right to their face, that they are simply lying and making shit up, by explaining exactly how the IDF works inside the Gaza strip, I think people should, if not believe him fully, at least take the crap they've been force-fed by the Anti-Israeli propaganda with a pinch of salt.