Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Who the hell speaks like that?
    I could totally see Keanu Reeves in Point Break saying something like that while pretending to be a criminal.
    Well 1, 2, 3, take my hand and come with me
    Because you look so fine
    And I really wanna make you mine

Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    Jerusalem should be at the very least neutral zone/divided between both equally since it has significant historical and religious importance to both parties.
    Old City of Jerusalem holds cultural/historical/religious importance to about every religion in the world, so in perfect world it'd be a completely neutral zone, overseen by international comitee.

Other parts of town can just stay as they are.
    AFK: Attack, fight, kill! Healer is bored with spamming hots.
    WTF: Way to fight! Healer loves you for pulling three trash packs.
    OOM: Out Of Mobs! Healer needs a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkis View Post
    Old City of Jerusalem holds cultural/historical/religious importance to about every religion in the world, so in perfect world it'd be a completely neutral zone, overseen by international comitee.

Other parts of town can just stay as they are.
    I am not very familiar with the map of Jerusalem but the areas surrounding the old city should be neutral too because they'd be needed as resident or whatever facilities people need when they travel to such places.

---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 09:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Valort View Post
    Why not simply split the religious/historical areas for each religion? The Palestinians want ALL of Jerusalem, Israel wants only the Jewish part, willing to part with the great mosque and the muslim quarters. Even as far as willing to give up the Armenian and Catholic quarters too (Tho those oppose both sides for different reasons)

But, I listed the 3 points in a specific order, because that is the priority. No peace will ever come, unless the Palestinians accept the right of the State of Israel to exist. How can you make peace with an entity incapable of recognizing your right to exist to begin with?
    Some of the specific areas hold religious and historical importance for more than one party that is why. I agree with your 3 points not much to discuss there except what I noted in this and the previous post.

Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    I am not very familiar with the map of Jerusalem but the areas surrounding the old city should be neutral too because they'd be needed as resident or whatever facilities people need when they travel to such places.
    There're plently of hotels/hostels in Jerusalem, and it's not a big city - it'll take you about 30-40 minutes to drive from one edge of town to another in everyday traffic (trust me, lived there for 12 years). So, in my opinion, nearby residential areas shouldn't be affected. Of course, there's still a question what to do with residents of Old City itself, but i'm pretty sure that it could be worked out.
    AFK: Attack, fight, kill! Healer is bored with spamming hots.
    WTF: Way to fight! Healer loves you for pulling three trash packs.
    OOM: Out Of Mobs! Healer needs a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Matok View Post
    Now that was a sweet simplification! Loved it.