Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #1
    Mechagnome Virtuous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    608

    DREAM Paragon world first by 9+ hours!

    Not even close baby.

    Blood Legion H: Grand Empress Shek'zeer 14 hours ago

    Dream Paragon H: Grand Empress Shek'zeer 23 minutes ago

    USA Get a 24 hour head start. Do the Math.

    xo
    Auchindoun EU
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'"
    Tuch me

  2. #2
    The first boss was unkillable for atleast 2 days, and 5 hotfixes.

  3. #3
    this time its as if they all started the same day cos boss had to be nerfed

  4. #4
    Pandaren Monk -Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, UK.
    Posts
    1,804
    Paragon is 10 man, Blood legion 25, when 25 people need to work together instead of 10 people it's more difficult. Simple.

  5. #5
    BL automatically gets 15 extra hours deducted from their time for the extra 15 people they have to manage in their raid.

  6. #6
    Paragon fanboys are really mad that BL got the world first huh?

  7. #7
    Hakushi - Main Shaman - 587 Enh/573 Ele 8/8 HM DS (5% Nerf Spine/Madness), 7/7 HM FL, 6/6 HM MSV, 6/6 HM HoF, 4/4 HM ToES, 13/13 HM ToT, 14/14 HM SoO
    Oxyra - Semi-Main DK - 570 Blood 6/6 HM MSV, 6/6 HM HoF, 4/4 HM ToES, 13/13 HM ToT, 4/14 HM SoO
    Raiding with Fused - Illidan

  8. #8
    Inc. US players telling you otherwise.

  9. #9
    actually because of time differences I think it works out as 16 hour head start but w/e paragon still won

  10. #10
    High Overlord Dirtydozen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    136
    US peeps, cry more

  11. #11
    They aren´t even 25 man.. LFR is that way >>>>>>>>>>

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    Paragon is 10 man, Blood legion 25, when 25 people need to work together instead of 10 people it's more difficult. Simple.
    Nope.
    10char

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    Paragon is 10 man, Blood legion 25, when 25 people need to work together instead of 10 people it's more difficult. Simple.
    True that, but that isn't the case for every boss. Some bosses 25 man is easier and some bosses 10 man is easier.

  14. #14
    Top 10, 3 US guilds. 7 EU guilds. EU is also #1.

    There you go, facts.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    Paragon is 10 man, Blood legion 25, when 25 people need to work together instead of 10 people it's more difficult. Simple.
    If someone dies in 10-man it's far away more critical than one player dies in 25-man...

  16. #16
    Bloodsail Admiral hiragana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,193
    While i dont give a shit either way, reading this fan boy fighting entertains me .
    Also if wowprogress says its true then its true.

  17. #17
    OK , my opinion. Blood legion got world first because its 25 man, When paragon was 25 man and 10 mans got world first kills paragon were like "yea 10 man isnt real world first" etc, but now its paragon as 10 man they now think otherwise, what a load of bollocks with paragon, and yes i used to support them and they were my favorite when they were 25 man, now that they are not 25 man they arnt eligable for world first.
    Go blood legion!
    <--- im from EU

  18. #18
    Bloodsail Admiral Imbashiethz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    1,164
    Quote Originally Posted by TordFish View Post
    Top 10, 3 US guilds. 7 EU guilds. EU is also #1.

    There you go, facts.
    This. US puny.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous View Post
    DREAM Paragon 10-man world first 9+ hours before the real world first, 25 man!
    i fixed this for you.

  20. #20
    korea killed it in cata...


    eat it!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •