Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Blood Legion are the best raiding guild in WoW

After a lot hard work blood legion proved they are the best in wow. Nice to see the determination and dedication to be the best paid off. Method might have gotten the first content hard mode clear and I congratulate them but this raid was all blood legion and all US based guilds should be proud of their accomplishments. It's not easy to be number 1 in wow and I thank the raid members for helping the US side get back to number 1 in wow for the first time since probably vanilla.

A huge achievement.
    Last edited by Azshira; 2012-11-11 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldschoolwow View Post
    A huge achievement.
    Chances are you weren't part of it.

And even if you were, so what?

cool thread

why should all us guilds be proud of bl's accomplishments though?

Dumbest Thread 2012

they are the best in wow
    Based on clearing one raid?
    WoW isn't purely about raiding.

Rather pointless thread.
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

10+ Year Old Account
    A month ago they were 5th for MSV. If no one else clears HoF today or tomorrow, they have some claim at being best this tier, until TES comes out.

Deleted
    You sir made my day.
    Thanks!

Deleted
    Yeah, right.

Deleted
    srsly ppl srsly? srsly ....

Deleted
    Blood Legion is the best right now. Number one is what counts.

They ARE one of the top guilds of the world and I'm personally rooting for them in the race and it's good to see them at the top (though I repeat; for now). Let's see (and hope) if they can hold on to the spot by the end of TES.

People need to stop being so hateful and appreciate a good effort.

Deleted
    You mean the guild that plays the most in WoW? WoW PvE isn't about who's the best. It's about who raids the most.

Doesn't the top end raiding guilds have like 5 alts just so they can put them in raids for class stacking?

All other guilds banned.

World first guys!

10+ Year Old Account
    Killing 1 boss as World First doesn't really make them "the best in WoW".

Winning a single match in a league doesn't really make you the best in the world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by juzalol View Post
    Killing 1 boss as World First doesn't really make them "the best in WoW".

Winning a single match in a league doesn't really make you the best in the world.
    Winning the Superbowl kinda makes you the champion for a year.

In this scenario though, they're only Superbowl champions for about two weeks, but still, it counts.

Awesome and congratulations to getting done the 2nd out of the 3rd raid for patch 5.0 done first. I personally would wait to say who is best raiding guild after someone defeats Sha of Fear first myself.

Deleted
    i bet you waited years to finaly write this lol

Time is US best Friend in WoW Raiding usualy they start sucking at the Endbosses guess not this time And with no other Guild downing the last one looks like BL understood the fight better than anyone else

After a lot hard work blood legion proved they are the best in wow. Nice to see the determination and dedication to be the best paid off. Method might have gotten the first content hard mode clear and I congratulate them but this raid was all blood legion and all US based guilds should be proud of their accomplishments. It's not easy to be number 1 in wow and I thank the raid members for helping the US side get back to number 1 in wow for the first time since probably vanilla.

A huge achievement.
    I dont think hours of beating your head against the wall counts as hard work. Best doesnt mean the one who spent the most hours to get it done first. Best means most efficient. Now i dont know how many hours BL put in but if someone does it in less total hours then they are the best.

Winning a battle isn't winning the war.
    If you just base yourself on the latest content while there is still current tier-content to be released in the very near future, title of "best raiding guild in WoW" will switch often.

Imo indeed killing Sha in TES will determine who will be the "best 25 and 10man raiding guilds in WoW" for this tier. Before that moment, just enjoy the race, don't claim victory yet when your horse takes the lead ;-)

Deleted
    Wow, they managed to finally get a world first - took them long enough. And yes they are better than me, don't bother with that reply! They are far from the best guild in the world. Sorry.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    Winning the Superbowl kinda makes you the champion for a year.

In this scenario though, they're only Superbowl champions for about two weeks, but still, it counts.
    The Superbowl is a poor example given so few people play it. The world cup - now youre talking.

Paragon and Nihilum/Ensidia are better. They have more world firsts than Blood Legion. :P