Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I would say congrats to them, it must have been a lot of annoying failures along the way and I'm sure that some other guilds will learn something from it.

But. I don't like them, I don't hate them. I'm indifferent to their achievements as they are not my own. I don't know them - I know of them. Personally I think people put a bit to much value in "being the greatest", because it really doesn't matter. Like opinions or posts, even though me saying that makes my own post redundant.

"Blood Legion is the best raiding guild in WoW"

fixed that for you

Deleted
    Hehehe. The tier is not finished yet. You don't say "they are the best" after every boss kill. You say it after every tier. So far Paragon and BL are equal, one got Will, the other got Empress. But if Method gets Sha of Fear, Method is the best

I usually gauge who the best guild is based on the nerd rage at the end of the boss kill videos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittahsmash View Post
    "Blood Legion is the best raiding guild in WoW"

fixed that for you
    legion implies multiple people, as does a guild name, 'is' is not proper when plural
    "They is the best raiding guild in wow"
    "They are the best raiding guild in wow"
    "BL is the best raiding guild in wow"
    "BL are the best raiding guild in wow"
    so on...
    while they may not be the best overall, currently the best is what people always argue about.
    that they are the best right now, has brought up discussions of previous tiers?
    and it remains to be seen, they are the best for HoF, not MV, and those are the same tier.

TES will be the tie breaker whether they are the best this tier.

also for that guy who keeps mentioning method (what is a method?) <-sarcasm ofc.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...an-World-First
    Method was not first for MV, no use commenting on them here, and if you meant overall even previous tiers.
    they were not the best there either.
    hence the (who are they) comment.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Yeah that totally makes sense, even if it was an EU guild that got world first of the first boss.

Logic = not what you're using. I'm not defending BL, but stupid excuses like this are really just stupid.
    yeh i agree buddy, whats the point in a 12 hour headstart? not one single advantage to be had................

Deleted
    They're good, one of the best, but i wouldnt class them as the best.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Christan View Post
    legion implies multiple people, as does a guild name, 'is' is not proper when plural
    "They is the best raiding guild in wow"
    "They are the best raiding guild in wow"
    "BL is the best raiding guild in wow"
    "BL are the best raiding guild in wow"
    so on...
    while they may not be the best overall, currently the best is what people always argue about.
    that they are the best right now, has brought up discussions of previous tiers?
    and it remains to be seen, they are the best for HoF, not MV, and those are the same tier.

TES will be the tie breaker whether they are the best this tier.

also for that guy who keeps mentioning method (what is a method?) <-sarcasm ofc.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...an-World-First
    Method was not first for MV, no use commenting on them here, and if you meant overall even previous tiers.
    they were not the best there either.
    hence the (who are they) comment.

Im still waiting for proof of LFR exploiting. I Really want to see that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    Im still waiting for proof of LFR exploiting. I Really want to see that.
    What are you on about? Are you saying that "LFR EXPLOITING DID NOT HAPPEN! PARAGON WOULD HAVE WON IF BLIZZ HAD NOT BEEN BIASSED!" ??
    Not sure if troll..

Very VERY far from the best guild in the world .. Obvious fanboy

Also it IS "Blood Legion IS the best raiding guild" (It isn't tough) .. Seeing as a legion IS singular, doesn't matter how many ppl it consist of, THE LEGION is 1 thing
    Last edited by SalcN; 2012-11-11 at 02:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wait til I fight Empress Shek'z... Shee... Empress Ladybug on heroic... to truly judge IF it really can be considered the measurement for the BEST...

until then, I will say... they are definitely the fastest right now...

Well DREAM Paragon went to 10 man so that really took away the competition thats for sure

Deleted
    Paragon is #1 again, gg.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SalcN View Post
    Very VERY far from the best guild in the world .. Obvious fanboy

Also it IS "Blood Legion IS the best raiding guild" (It isn't tough) .. Seeing as a legion IS singular, doesn't matter how many ppl it consist of, THE LEGION is 1 thing
    not really "very very far" rofl, that's a pretty ignorant thing to say since BL has been in the top like 10-20 guilds since like naxx 40, not sure how very very far that is.
    not to boost BL or anything but to say that about a long time great guild is pretty stupid.

Sorry to burst your bubble and all. But Dream Paragon is back as #1.

Quote Originally Posted by Pullis View Post
    Paragon is #1 again, gg.
    New DVD coming out - "Race to losing World 1st rank on wowprogress despite World first boss kills" coming soon in your nearby store!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldschoolwow View Post
    After a lot hard work blood legion proved they are the best in wow. Nice to see the determination and dedication to be the best paid off. Method might have gotten the first content hard mode clear and I congratulate them but this raid was all blood legion and all US based guilds should be proud of their accomplishments. It's not easy to be number 1 in wow and I thank the raid members for helping the US side get back to number 1 in wow for the first time since probably vanilla.

A huge achievement.
    You mean the best raiding guild ever in wow? Then no.. if i had to make a list it would be:

1: Nihilium
    2: Ensidia
    3: Paragon
    4: Method
    5: Blood legion

15+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations to BL and Paragon. They did excellent job.

About time the US raiding guilds get some World #1 considering they can progress 1 day earlier >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    I dont think hours of beating your head against the wall counts as hard work. Best doesnt mean the one who spent the most hours to get it done first. Best means most efficient. Now i dont know how many hours BL put in but if someone does it in less total hours then they are the best.
    You should have stopped right after "I don't think". Clearly you have no concept of what hard work actually means. In many cases yes, it does mean hours of beating your head against the wall. What do you call scientific research? Hours and hours of trial and error, getting compositions wrong, but that's not hard work in your opinion, right? Best is relative. Blood Legion got it first, I'm sure all the other top contenders put in tons of hours as well. How would you know one way or the other, mm? Everyone has the same amount of time in a day to do it, it's their guilds' decision how many of those hours to dedicate to top end Heroic World First attempts. Stop hating and be happy for them, sheesh.
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned