Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Paragon 30k points, blood legion 29.9k points... All their sponsors care about is that number, nothing else...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amsden View Post
    First boss was unkillable until the hotfix which came in for everyone at the same time. So though that logic may hold true most of the time, it does not work this time.
    But then timezones come into play. Paragon could of been sleeping when the hotfix went live, which gave BL the advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Ext View Post
    If someone dies in 10-man it's far away more critical than one player dies in 25-man...
    Not for the fights that matter, especially when they are first killed. 15 extra people need to perform optimally, end of story.

Having said that, grats to reformed Paragon for absolutely destroying everybody else on the 10 man scene.
    Retired GM of Temerity - US Top 50 raiding on a strict 3 nights since Ulduar. Check us out!
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Temerity

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    Paragon is 10 man, Blood legion 25, when 25 people need to work together instead of 10 people it's more difficult. Simple.
    No its not.

Quote Originally Posted by fyl View Post
    No its not.
    yes it is, imagine a 1000 person raid, trying to co-ordination 1000 people.

not saying that either fight is harder both could be equally hard but generally managing more people makes things trickier (not bringing in raid buffs or BR's 1 death etc etc thats a different discussion)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hiragana View Post
    While i dont give a shit either way, reading this fan boy fighting entertains me .
    Also if wowprogress says its true then its true.
    This.

10char?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Its funny how so many people argue about which mode is harder. So many people have said for years that 10 man is harder and that is why there are only 25 man guilds in top 10 of world firsts...

Well look now, paragon is nro 1 easily... Been all mop, so im not really sure if 10 man should be called the harder difficulty.
    Its just that the so called 10 man guilds are not trying hard enough so they cant be as good as paragon.

Deleted
    Dream Paragon is better than Blood Legion. Always has been. And will be.

Quote Originally Posted by PetersenIII View Post
    No, not really, it doesn't. Otherwise we have to give the Chinese and/or Koreans all the old "World Firsts" because they smoked the hell out of it faster than anyone once they finally got the content.

Haha, that is so true. Korean guilds have ALWAYS cleared dungeons faster then EU/US guilds ever have, but they get content 10 days late (I think its 10 days...could be wrong).

So now we must watch the time it takes for a korean guild to kill Grand Empress, then we need to do the math, and determine if THEY got the "true world first".

Great logic EU, if Stars gets 6/6 within the next 10 days they will be the true "fastest" world first.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Dream Paragon is better than Blood Legion. Always has been. And will be.
    lol, tell yourself that

I'm going to put this thread to an end. Far too much EU vs. US bashing, as well as 10 vs. 25 man hate.

Locked.