10+ Year Old Account

Blood / Frost DK LF RBG Guild or Reliable XRealm Team

Hi my name is Xtrarunes.

During late Firelands, and all of DSHC I was a MT in 25man HC raiding guild (clearing all content) so I have alot of background with my class.

I've played alot of pvp over the years, but never had time outside of rating to commit to an Arena or RBG team in order to push high rating.

Last season when we were finished farming HC DS I played some RBG (as frost, Blood DKs couldn't compare to Warriors at the time). I pugged my way to 2k rating, and now I'm looking to push higher. Ideally 2.4k+

I'm prepared to sever transfer to any high pop realm, providing there is a well coordinated team with potential for pushing 2.4k-HOTH.

Unfortunately I am only free on Tuesday and Friday evenings which I feel will be the main drawback. However if someone is interested, please reply here, or PM me to talk further.

Side note: I could also play balance druid, who is my main (again only tues/fri) but for obvious reasons wouldn't be able to realm transfer him.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Deleted
    Hey Xtrarunes,

my name is Arptor. I'm in a similiar situation as you. I recently quit HC raiding in a top20 guild and never really had the time to play pvp (work, HC raiding and serious pvp is hard to combine). I have made it close to 2k rating in RBGs via pugs in Cataclysm and played arenas quite much early TBC.

I'd like to join you in your quest in finding a decent and serious RBG group. I can play both Prot and Arms. I'll be sending this message via PM too and just putting this up here to maybe engourage other similar people to notice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for commenting. I've PMed you, and added you ingame.

Others feel free to post similar stories. If together we can't find suitable teams, I wouldn't be totally against making our own providing the potential is good.

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 10:17 PM ----------

We will be making a group for Friday 23.11. at 20:00 Server. Those interested reply or PM me.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee