10+ Year Old Account

So what is the point of the [] Display LUA errors checkbox?

So I do not have that marked in my interface, yet I get LUA errors anyways. Not sure why its there.

But anyways I'm having issues with ForteXorcist and Xperl, both updated, giving me errors while in combat, which gets in the way of my vision. Is there an addon that'll block the LUA error message, at least while in combat?
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    You may have an addon that shows LUA errors in their own box. If you have that box unchecked, then you shouldn't see any unless an addon is doing it.

Deleted
    Complete list of your addons? The "Show Lua errors" box only influences the default UI.

Personal recommendation: !BugGrabber and BugSack. Moves all Lua errors into a simple minimap icon, and it won't pop a window up unless you tell it to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Complete list of your addons? The "Show Lua errors" box only influences the default UI.
    Well that would explain that. Guess I'll try those two addons then. I'd prefer to not see errors during combat. After, fine, then I'll know if I should look for an update.

Thank you, that handles LUA errors great. Out of sight and out of mind, but somewhere I can check back from time to time.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2012-11-12 at 12:39 AM.
    Putin khuliyo