View Poll Results: What's your wow region?

Voters
214. This poll is closed
  • US

71 33.18%
  • Europe

134 62.62%
  • China

2 0.93%
  • Other (please specify)

7 3.27%
Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Question What's your WoW region?

In which of the global regions of wow do you play in?

Poll to follow

Edit: because some have asked and seem unsure or afraid to mention their gaming region without an explanation here it is, I am interested to see the self identified location of mmo-champion members that actively post.
    Last edited by Snakehead; 2012-11-11 at 04:42 PM.

Deleted
    I dont even know why would you be intrested in this, but EU?

Is this going to be another of those threads where everyone posts but no one reads the posts?

Why do you want to know this?

Deleted
    EU Empire.

15+ Year Old Account
    You should have one of the options as the British Empire, considering we conquered most of the world because we're that pro

This comment isnt supposed to cause offense, it was a joke
    Last edited by Zhaine; 2012-11-11 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaine View Post
    You should have one of the options as the British Empire, considering we conquered most of the world because we're that pro
    I'm so old school I think we should have had the Roman Empire.

Quote Originally Posted by duivel View Post
    I'm interested in this poll because I have no idea if MMO Champion is viewed mostly be Americans or Europeans. I think the people who run the site are Europeans, but I still thought that most viewers were American. This poll is shattering my hypothesis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by duivel View Post
    Cause for people such as myself knowing the diversity of the community on this forum is interesting.
    If you yourself don't find it interesting then I must ask why you had click on this thread in the first place.

Deleted
    Euuurooppe. UK to be precise.

10+ Year Old Account
    US.

You've got to give it time...you can't really look at the poll results as of yet. Remember it's not even noon on the east coast of the US right now on a Sunday and it's much later in the day in EU.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Takasen View Post
    I'm interested in this poll because I have no idea if MMO Champion is viewed mostly be Americans or Europeans. I think the people who run the site are Europeans, but I still thought that most viewers were American. This poll is shattering my hypothesis.
    Boubouille, the original creator of mmochamp before curse took over, is French and can indeed be classified as European. But I think it will be equal in terms of europe/america.

10+ Year Old Account
    Random question, but I'll agree to answer anyway: EU servers (Sha'tar to be exact if you care for WHAT server)
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

This poll will somehow be used by OP to validate his belief that Blood Legion is a world first guild. It's kind of fun watching the self-destruction in action.

I know where this is heading =)
    OT: EU

Quote Originally Posted by mosely View Post
    This poll will somehow be used by OP to validate his belief that Blood Legion is a world first guild. It's kind of fun watching the self-destruction in action.
    I appreciate your inquisitive mind but sometimes the motive is what it appears to be.

My region when I played was the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Takasen View Post
    The original creater is European, but nowadays it's mostly run from the US (which tends to show more than you might think). I'm not really sure if there's more people from Europe or North America here, but remember that due to timezone differences the results after a short time like this is not reliable.
    My addons:
    Announce Interrupts: Announces in chat when you interrupt a spell.
    Tol Barad Reminder: Reminds you to queue for Tol Barad by printing a message when the battle is approaching.
    EasyLogger: Turns on /combatlog inside raid instances, and off outside.
    Simple class resource bars: Paladin Rogue Shaman Monk Priest

Interesting results thus far.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I use a US Client

Quote Originally Posted by Oldschoolwow View Post
    Interesting results thus far.
    Not really, these forums tend to be heavily EU based.

Deleted
    Lol, I read "what's your WoW religion?" and I was like "what?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakia View Post
    Not really, these forums tend to be heavily EU based.
    In all fairness the time might play a role in the difference considering there's like a 7 hour gap between EU and US, currently EU is at prime time atm and in the US it's the middle of the day.

If the results after 12 hours do still show an EU favoured result then I may be impressed as there are probably more American players than there are EU etc players that speak English.