Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    What always made me wonder was how there could be 10m+ subscribers and the expansions only selling a few million. Then again, when I started playing during TBC I stayed at level 60 for perhaps a few months doing whatever (what did I do?) before I looked to the end game.

Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    Yup. Contrary to what raiders want you to believe with all their whine posts, most people don't raid, ever.
    I find the criticisms of most "raiders" to be aimed at their own "kind" but erroneously assigned to "casuals".

Quote Originally Posted by Deepsidedj View Post
    Hey, so according to WoWtrack there are about 53k guilds that killed Morchock (I picked Hour of Twilight because it lasted so much). 51k 10m and around 2k 25m so thats about 560k players? Where is everyone else? 9.5 milion players do not raid?
    Gold star for adding 2 + 2 and getting 4. It is why Blizz do not build the whole game around raiders, they are a small proportion of the player base.

I raided too much during vanilla, kinda burned me out, got back into it a bit during Wrath, but again, burned out running the same stuff for months on end... I dont really get into raiding anymore, its just not that interesting to me, plus after so many years I find myself taking more frequent "vacations" from the game and I just dont have it in me anymore to relearn whats current and proper when i come back.

My guild is a 10 man guild that has 3 active groups.

A 10man guild doesn't necessarily have 10 raiders. They may have multiple groups or rotate people out. There's also people who only raid in PUGs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Regardless of whether or not 9 million scrubs dont raid is irrelevant, raiding is still the high point of WoW, it tells the story and offers progression / continued playability. Without raids WoW is nothing really.
    100% agree. but to each his own, everyone has something they like to do in wow and that's why they play. But, I would seriously push a person who doesn't raid at all to try raiding LFR- especially at the start of a Tier when it is still tuned to be slightly tougher than later in tier.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidbozz View Post
    In this thread you complain about raiders and thier taking up of Blizzard's resources, but in the RNG is to RNG thread you self proclaimed yourself as a raider going after your elusive shield for weeks upon weeks. So maybe you should blame yourself first and Blizzard second?
    Nevermind him, hes a full time hater/troll. Just ignore whatever he posts.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Regardless of whether or not 9 million scrubs dont raid is irrelevant, raiding is still the high point of WoW, it tells the story and offers progression / continued playability. Without raids WoW is nothing really.
    Keep thinking that - but if the raiders all stopped playing who would notice. If the non-raiders stopped there would be no more expansions. We are not scrubs, we PLAY the whole game rather than mummy's little special snowflakes who play as little as possible of the whole game and fill their nappies publicly every time their tantrums do not get the results they want. How long have they been screaming about LFR and what has that got them

So because somebody doesn't raid it means they are a scrub? I've seen PLENTY of people who raid and are scrubs, and I've seen many people who don't raid that aren't scrubs.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

10+ Year Old Account
    This went downhill rather quickly. The OP got his answer, so to stop further crap, I'm closing it.