Deleted

Playing dc universe online without a controller

Hey,

So i started playing dc universe without the controller, and some moves can be hard to do especially ending combos, like tap holdx2 tap tap, so my question is: can it be done by using a mouse ?

I was never into ps3 or xbox and i am totally against them, but i kinda like this game, so does it take a long time to get learn mouse control to proper play the game.

As i am playing two hander and Doom Spin hardly ever works out because you need tap then hold then tap again, mostly i hold left mouse button too long and it fails, is it something i can learn or it isn't possible on the mouse.

Thanks for advice and cheers,

Sew

I don't see how it would be any different on a controller

so, yes you'll learn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seweryn View Post
    Hey,

So i started playing dc universe without the controller, and some moves can be hard to do especially ending combos, like tap holdx2 tap tap, so my question is: can it be done by using a mouse ?

I was never into ps3 or xbox and i am totally against them, but i kinda like this game, so does it take a long time to get learn mouse control to proper play the game.

As i am playing two hander and Doom Spin hardly ever works out because you need tap then hold then tap again, mostly i hold left mouse button too long and it fails, is it something i can learn or it isn't possible on the mouse.

Thanks for advice and cheers,

Sew
    i use keyboard mouse you dont really need to do the really fancy moves as your power's abilities are what ull be using most of the time i personally use hand blasters and i just use the right click ranged attacks when i dont need to be close or the boss does an ability that only hits you when your close other times i use my powers abilities which do enough damage to never really need the weapon skills which use the precision stat which you wont have a ton of anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    I never used a controller in DCUO so yes. Just takes a little time to get used to the combo's with a mouse. The worst ones are tap-hold, tap,tap, tap-hold

Timing is everything but youll get the hang of it, once you do its extremely fluid.