Thread: A happy day :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was the only one in the house who had to wake up for work today, but while I was silently mumbling in a bitter distaste for the situation while I was going through my morning routine, my kitty brightened my mood by following me from room to room while purring and head bonking my shins and putting his paws on my legs because he wanted to be held. I love that little guy.

Deleted
    Arnorei, what if we don't have anything nice to tell?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arcticsnow View Post
    There is just too much negative in this world, and I been focusing on it too much lately.
    Agreed, I'm kind of tired of negative stuff. I don't know, at one point I stood and thought "why am I wasting my time talking about things I dislike?". And I realized we don't have enough positivity.

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    Arnorei, what if we don't have anything nice to tell?
    You wait for another day, you'll have something nice to say then.
    Why? Because every cloud has a silver lining. You will get bad days and good days.
    Sorry I missed your post earlier by the way, I would have responded then if I saw it, I didn't turn the page though.
    Last edited by mmoc994dcc48c2; 2012-11-12 at 09:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My sister texted me and apologized for some stuff yesterday, so that was happy-ish I suppose. I hadn't spoken to her for a couple months, so it was good to resolve some conflict.

Deleted
    Right now I'm watching my neighbors remove the ice from their car windows. I'm happy i spent 25 euros on an electric heater. Nice warmed up car here we come!

My 25th birthday is on Saturday. I'm happily looking forward to paying less for car insurance.

Took a cooking sheet to my older sister (she just moved into her new house a few blocks over). She gave me a cup of coffee (I havent had a coffee maker in my house for 2 years) It was amazing. Then she offered me her 52inch flatscreen tv, once she gets her new one! Can't beat that (I have a big old tv in my room and id love something nicer looking ^.^)
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    My sister texted me and apologized for some stuff yesterday, so that was happy-ish I suppose. I hadn't spoken to her for a couple months, so it was good to resolve some conflict.
    Good to hear you resolved that conflict

10+ Year Old Account
    My early morning hospital visit wasn't as bad as I expected it to be, and I'm happy that that is done with again. Even though hospital visits are quite familiar, it's always a nice feeling to have it over and done with.

My girlfriend comes in around midnight after going out with her friends and does her drunk rabble on top of me. It sounds silly and I usually can't stand typical drunk dribble nonsense but it's nice to hear the things she's saying to me =)

Deleted
    New manga chapters tommorow : |