Deleted

<Hydra> EU- Darkmoon Faire Recruiting 6/6 MV Starting on HoF

IN THE WORDS OF DECKARD CAIN:- "Hello my friend. Stay awhile and listen..."

<Hydra> is a 10 Man semi-Hardcore raiding guild on the server: Darkmoon Faire and are looking to be so much more. We formed late Cataclysm and currently 6/6 in Mogu'shan Vaults and working on Heart of Fear . We aim to achieve so much more that`s why we need you! This sounds like every other guild advert and to be fair it probably is however I have this to say: "C'mon!, C'mon"

We would like to be able to form a second raid team and have some people who can stand in occasionally (fight dependent) along with this we are also looking for more social members to help build the guild and we encourage others to be to raid as well as share resources.

WE (MAY) NEED YOU!

Hydra Raiding Times

Wednesday: 20:00 - 00:00

Thursday: 20:00 - 00:00

Monday: 20:00 - 00:00

OUR GOALS

We want to push ourselves in Mists of Pandaria to become a force to be reckoned with during progression. We aim to become one of the best guilds on the realm and eventually push for server firsts (of course this depends on us getting YOU!).

HOW TO TALK TO US!
    To get in contact with us send Kíe(Alt GR i) a whisper or mail on the Darkmoon Faire realm and we will get get back to you you can
    or alternatively throw in an application on our site.

hydradmf.com
    Last edited by mmoc5c778f84d8; 2012-11-11 at 07:07 PM.