Will Riot ever bring back Legacy skins for a limited time?

Do you think riot will ever bring back some of the recolorings they removed last year for like a limited time? I know it kinda defeats the purpose of them being legacy though : /

10+ Year Old Account
    Limited edition: No. Legacy, possibly.

Is it likely? No.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are labeled as legacy specifically so they can bring them back for special events. Exactly what that entails though we have no idea, and Riot may never bring them back. The limited skins are gone forever though.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    They are labeled as legacy specifically so they can bring them back for special events. Exactly what that entails though we have no idea, and Riot may never bring them back. The limited skins are gone forever though.
    ya I know the holiday ones arnt ever coming back I just wanted to get the nottingham ezreal skin eventually if they brought it back

I want to see more Full Metal Rammus'.
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully they will bring some back for this weekend!!

10+ Year Old Account
    The legacy's will be brought back for that January sale. Unfortunally.

I wish companies would stop selling out on old stuff and reselling it for easy cash.
    LET ME BE A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE!
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

We can all hope, but it's what makes them as amazing as they are :P!

Deleted
    They already said they could do that, but I don't see them doing that, since every "special" event, they never do that.