Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #1

    grats method, 6/6h 25 world first

    there, people cant qq that paragon did it in 10

    method got 6/6h in less time, thus noone can dispute this as a legit world first
    Last edited by Azshira; 2012-11-11 at 07:52 PM.

  2. #2
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    321
    Blood Legion got it before them? Unless you mean "World in the least time" you're wrong.
    Last edited by Turvakapsu; 2012-11-11 at 07:12 PM.

  3. #3
    I can dispute it, but I don't care that much.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Turvakapsu View Post
    Blood Legion got it before them?
    EU starts a full day later than US guilds. They downed it in less time...

  5. #5
    Bloodsail Admiral ghostblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The edge of dark space
    Posts
    1,014
    Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    EU starts a full day later than US guilds. They downed it in less time...
    doesn't mater m8. Blood legion stil got it first.

  6. #6
    Legendary! TJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    6,205
    And people say Americans are arrogant, all these EU players claiming Paragon/Method got world first just can't let BL have 1 win. I hate BL for the record, but they got world first, end of. To say they didn't because of less time means that Stars/Kin Raiders got most of the other world firsts iirc.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    doesn't mater m8. Blood legion stil got it first.
    if I beat usain bolt in a race with a head start, that doesnt make me the best sprinter in the world.

  8. #8
    High Overlord Nathane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    154
    Blood legion won bro

  9. #9
    Well I'm glad this isn't obvious flamebait!

    Ohwait.

  10. #10
    Yaaaaay three world first, everyone is special!!

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    if I beat usain bolt in a race with a head start, that doesnt make me the best sprinter in the world.
    EU had mop first

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    EU starts a full day later than US guilds.
    But we're 6h ahead compared to the east coast and 9h compared to west caost, so it's 18h or 15h difference depending on what time zone Blood Legion is in, not 24h.
    And the kills are 18h apart, if you want to follow your logic then either it's a tie, or BL won anyway if they're on west coast.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    if I beat usain bolt in a race with a head start, that doesnt make me the best sprinter in the world.
    You still passed the finish line before him.

    First is first.

  14. #14
    Bloodsail Admiral ghostblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The edge of dark space
    Posts
    1,014
    Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    if I beat usain bolt in a race with a head start, that doesnt make me the best sprinter in the world.
    dude... i'm EU myself. but with the high vizier bug both people were on the same time of killing. BL got it. Paragon or method could have also had it. but they did it.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathane View Post
    Blood legion won bro
    Nah, this is all I can see when I check the top ranks.


  16. #16
    lol asians get it 3 days later so with your logic each time we neeed to wait for them also to announce world first lol
    Last edited by Marooned; 2012-11-11 at 07:37 PM.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    EU had mop first
    most stupid argument ever as raids still got released first for US

  18. #18
    how can people ignore that they had a full day more to gear/do attempts/etc

    it's a huge edge, especially for people that raid as much as these guilds do.

    thats free time to farm H MSV, even.

  19. #19
    It took them less time to kill, so... In theoretical terms, Paragon/Method did actually Blood Legion. It kinda sucks for Blood Legion, I'm not their biggest fan by any means but I like competition. Who knows, maybe in Terrace they can get their 'Proper' World First.

    And to the people who mention hotfixes etc. The extra day still allowed US guilds to prepare solid tacts for P1 and (when RNG favoured them - Most of P2).

  20. #20
    Mechagnome nachoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Colorado!
    Posts
    557
    Even though they downed it in less time... It was not the first time this boss has been downed lol.
    "BC was a hot chick that took alot of work but was rewarding in the end, Cata is the drunk chick that supplied similar results with less effort." -couldnt have said it better.

    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Give up trying to understand her, women tend to handle problems with emotion rather than logic.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •