1h/2h weapon and Mr.Robot

Recently I've been looking at mr.robot and I'm wondering - why does he gives higher rating for 2h klaxxi weapon over 2x 1h (476 and 463) for dps? My personal feelings are with 2h weapons so I'm wondering if Mr.robot is right or there is something wrong? (too bad he didn't put mentioned 2h over 2x 1h for tanking as my main role is a brewmaster). Here is my Mr.robot link: http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/e...pects/beatrixe

Deleted
    Because Mr.robot is terrible and no one should use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thisisanalt View Post
    Because Mr.robot is terrible and no one should use it.
    This was heplful and full of insight answer. Thank you >_>

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    it looks like it's mostly stat allocation from what i can see. it's not a big upgrade (only 300-400 points higher) so you should be fine for the time being. You souldn't need to upgrade until you start getting MoV gear.

There's a button next to the Specs/Talent/Glyphs that lets you specify if you're 1H/2H Windwalker, 1H/2H Brewmaster or Mistweaver - if this is set to 2H, then perhaps this is the reason?

10+ Year Old Account
    As blunt as that answer is, it is true. Mr Robot is a TERRIBLE program unless you know how to use it. It works off stat values which are mostly wrong. Unless you sim your own character and find out your own stat weights then manually enter them

@Kelta - was checking different 'specs' setup with the mentioned button. Well, since Mr.Robot is so bad what other tool would you suggest for chosing x over y and precise reforging?

@Kelta - was checking different 'specs' setup with the mentioned button. Well, since Mr.Robot is so bad what other tool would you suggest for chosing x over y and precise reforging?
    Common Sense and Reforge Lite?

---------- Post added 2012-11-12 at 08:05 AM ----------

Common Sense and Reforge Lite?

edit: wowreforge.com always gave me very very good reforge results too

Common sense and reforge lite always leave abundant hit&expertise. But I'll try wowreforge, thanks.

Common sense and reforge lite always leave abundant hit&expertise. But I'll try wowreforge, thanks.
    Common sense was meant for "using x over y"
    In the end even with mr.robot you cant blindly follow that. After all its just made by other guys that use templates from what they think is best for a class.
    I never used mr.robot much because when i tried it it gave me weird results for my warrior (as in BiS list which was a bit off from that was disussed on EJ and other sides).
    Reforge Lite can come really close to caps too tho. But yes you have to know how to use it and set the caps correctly.

I didn't like Mr. Robot pre - mop as it was giving weird values for my paladin as well. However in mop it seemed to be calculating values better then reforge lite. The thing that made me wonder was certainly this upgrade list and "x over y".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    it looks like it's mostly stat allocation from what i can see. it's not a big upgrade (only 300-400 points higher) so you should be fine for the time being. You souldn't need to upgrade until you start getting MoV gear.
    Just spend a coin on Gara each week, RNG smiled on me and I got both from coin proc's back to back weeks.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealNight View Post
    Just spend a coin on Gara each week, RNG smiled on me and I got both from coin proc's back to back weeks.
    Gara fist weapons are LIES! lies!
    I actually decided to just save coins for empress now...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    Gara fist weapons are LIES! lies!
    I actually decided to just save coins for empress now...
    Those coins are loving me this expansion, 2H, 2x Gara, helm from Will last night, think there is 1-2 more I'm forgetting, pretty sure gloves were from a Sha coin. Won't see normal Empress for a bit so I'm going to spend my coins on LFR empress and hope for a BP.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

For me each coin = 28g. I'm using them on both Gara'jal and Spirit Kings each week without any success so far. Thanks Gods that I managed to get one fist from Shado-pan monastery.

I find that Mr. Robot is great for checking out upgrades to my current gear, both in terms of where to get them and what they'd do for my ilevel. But when it comes time to reforge, it's wowreforge.com all the way.