Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by madrox View Post
    Nice to see theres at least one person out there who still gives a crap about this kind of stuff, I guess.
    its fine if people care about such a thing, but to fight over it .......
    " In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers"

10+ Year Old Account
    What makes you think this is some EU vs US thing? I don't care which guild is at the top, or where they are from (Paragon is even Finnish, like I am). I like to think there are 2 world firsts.

25man World First -> BL
    10man World First -> Paragon

They don't compete in the same bracket.

And for the love of god, put some effort into your grammar. At least a little. Hard to read a wall of text like that, even if it's a rather small wall. Also, a tip for you: don't add lol's, rofl's, or any of that crap and people will respect you more. It makes one look like a child if you do.
    Last edited by Santti; 2012-11-11 at 08:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pastar View Post
    dont care if it gets locked i just wanted to laugh at the EU for awhile acting like a bunch of little kids let BL have their time in the sun EU guilds will be bak on top soon enough lols
    The irony of saying anyone else is acting like little kids, and then making a thread with the most immature content ever.

Also, people really care this much about a world first kill in a raid that's only the second raid of this tier? End raid isn't even out yet? Go outside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    The people who live in the same general vicinity of me on the planet beat the people who live in your general vicinity in a video game. HAH!
    Look! Words!

If the other thread was closed, it was done so for a reason. Please don't re-create them.

Locked.