Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by binkenstein View Post
    And I explained why I doubt the values provided. Can you give me a source please, and refrain from calling people names.
    You doubt the fictional example values of non existence?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elapo View Post
    I looked him up on the armory first, I assume he's http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Kijoo/advanced

So, His reforges are wrong to start with, the correct stat prio for ele is Haste > Mastery > Crit. Get rid of the reforges haste => mastery and of the reforges to crit. If you find it hard to do so, use MrRobot or Reforgelite

Wrong. Haste/Mastery prio depends on your current amount. It's not good to have masses of either, balance of both is best. He actually had pretty nice balance when I checked his armory. Screw the robots, use Simcraft and do a proper simulation of your current gear to find out the stat priorities. You'll see that if you reforge everything to haste, mastery becomes more valuable, and vice versa.

And the trolls come out to play.

Can we get back on topic of further helping the OP. I'm sure he posted a Feng log that no one has yet to comment on....

Edit:
    Looking at the Feng Log, while his up time on FS was much better (97%), It seems as if he spends a lot of time not casting. Aside from the occasional miss from Epicenter, this is as close to a Patchwerk fight as we have in MV, so his casts should be more IMO. I cant see how LB casts should ever be that close to LvB casts, seeing as he only had 21 LS procs. After calculating out your FS, LvB, ES and EB casts, he could have gotten in 127 LBs in a perfect world. Seeing as this is not perfect, take away 30 secs of whatever, he still should have cast 110 LBs, that's 40 more than he did, and a significant jump in DPS. (Almost 9k DPS (61771dps))
    Last edited by Kinettik; 2012-11-12 at 07:58 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by binkenstein View Post
    There is no "correct" stat priority. There's a rough guideline, but the rest of it is balancing stats. I myself am looking at gemming Int/Crit for a few yellow sockets while keeping a Haste=Mastery>Crit reforge setup to balance things out correctly.
    Also, Mr Robot doesn't quite handle reforging correctly, nor are the default stat weights valid.
    I personally use ReforgeLite with my own stat weights (can't recall the exactly, but they're the "rough guideline", with haste on top, mastery closely following and crit quite far behind).

I'm in no way the best ele out there, I'm quite new to ele myself (I come from Ret pala in cata), but I did quite the amount of "research"... How does the gemming crit/int help in any way? (just asking, I've no clue)

Quote Originally Posted by Ituhippi View Post
    Wrong. Haste/Mastery prio depends on your current amount. It's not good to have masses of either, balance of both is best. He actually had pretty nice balance when I checked his armory. Screw the robots, use Simcraft and do a proper simulation of your current gear to find out the stat priorities. You'll see that if you reforge everything to haste, mastery becomes more valuable, and vice versa.
    This. Haste > Mastery most of the time, but the order flip-flops around with almost every item upgrade. Even simming isn't especially helpful because the value of mastery increases when you reforge to haste and vice versa. There is no general rule to follow at all times.

Bink, you don't need to keep responding to terrible posters. You can't convince everyone with data and logic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thegempolice View Post
    This. Haste > Mastery most of the time, but the order flip-flops around with almost every item upgrade. Even simming isn't especially helpful because the value of mastery increases when you reforge to haste and vice versa. There is no general rule to follow at all times.

Bink, you don't need to keep responding to terrible posters. You can't convince everyone with data and logic.
    Actually, the situation you described is exactly why sims are helpful. It's good practice to sim your current gear, see what's suggested then make the suggested changes before simming again to see if reforge/re-gemming is actually an increase. And as far as I'm aware, you can do all that within Simcraft too so no need to go and spend your gold reforging just for a test. Otherwise what you said is correct. The two stats interchange so much (and are often very close to crit at the same time) that you could have a totally different stat weight order with changing a single gem/enchant/piece of gear.