Unholy DK reforge?

I've been looking at some forums and they talk to reforge to haste, but some others talk about mastery.
    At the end of today, what priority status?

And, for tier 5 (75) BT/RE/RC?

And to raid today, I choose to go 2H frost or unholy?

Sry my english and thx guys

2h Frost
    Hit Cap = Expertise Cap > Haste > Crit > Mastery

DW Frost
    Hit Cap = Expertise Cap > Haste ~= Mastery > Crit

Unholy is garbage don't bother.

Deleted
    Unholy is not garbage, if you think Unholy is garbage its because YOU are garbage at it.

garbage or not, any guy can tell me about priority status and tier 5 talent? Thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darkkaos View Post
    garbage or not, any guy can tell me about priority status and tier 5 talent? Thanks.
    Runic Corruption, same stats prio as 2h frost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't it still Hit Cap>Haste>Mastery>Crit?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wimbo125 View Post

No.

Hit, Exp, Haste, Crit, Mastery

No for 2H Frost & UH it's Haste>Crit>Mastery. Mastery isn't great for 2H frost because such a large portion of your damage comes from obliterate which is physical, rather than frost damage.

For both Unholy and 2H Frost I have Blood Tap simming ahead of runic corruption and runic empowerment, though runic corruption remains a decent choice for unholy and empowerment is also good for Frost.

For unholy I'd recommend macroing blood tap, but 2h frost gets better results with manual control so you can use it to increase the number of obliterates that line up with killing machine procs.

And Unholy is most defintely not 'garbage'. Played well it performs comparably to frost and has some good advantages (better execute & sustained AOE)
    Last edited by Revenantparadigm; 2012-11-11 at 11:04 PM. Reason: clarity

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revenantparadigm View Post
    No it's Haste>Crit>Mastery. Mastery isn't great for 2H frost because such a large portion of your damage comes from obliterate which is physical, rather than frost damage.

For both Unholy and 2H Frost I have Blood Tap simming ahead of runic corruption and runic empowerment, though runic corruption remains a decent choice for unholy and empowerment is also good for Frost.

For unholy I'd recommend macroing blood tap, but 2h frost gets better results with manual control so you can use it to increase the number of obliterates that line up with killing machine procs.

And Unholy is most defintely not 'garbage'. Played well it performs comparably to frost and has some good advantages (better execute & sustained AOE)
    Your first sentence was confusing me, since we were talking about UH, but Hit > Haste > Crit does sounds more reasonable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revenantparadigm View Post
    No it's Haste>Crit>Mastery. Mastery isn't great for 2H frost because such a large portion of your damage comes from obliterate which is physical, rather than frost damage.

Indeed, i play unholy and im always in the top 5 on damage and dps.

Unholy prefer crit over mastery now that we've lost our gurth tentacle. it just doesn't scale with enough of our dmg output (doesn't affect FS, Timmys dmg, gargoyle, or AotD) to pull ahead of crit, which scales with everything. and of course haste is on top, it gives us less downtime, and indirectly increases Timmys time xformed.

(UH)Dispite of all sugesting ether haste>crit>mastery or Mastery>crit>haste, im using a hybrid specc among those 2, with mastery>haste>crit.
    So far im very satisfied.
    UH isnt crap i might say its better for the most battles that require a lot of movement, and those with many execute phases or adds.
    I dont say im a pro, but thats whats making me comfortable. I used to be 2h frost, but losing so much dps due to the bad proc using of Obl (and dont tell me u never missed a KM procc for FS) UH is easier on its rotation, smoother u might say.
    Havent been at Heart of Fear where fights are more static than MoV, except for the LFR.
    I would suggest u try em both and see what fits you better.
    For the speccs
    2h Frost is haste>crit>mastery
    UH most say is the same and thers a new specc with mastery favor.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been parsing really well and I've been running mastery>haste>crit. There is a sweet spot for haste though and if you are not runecapping often then don't bother stacking too much of it just focus more on mastery. Later in the expac if nothing changes with the class I would say mastery>crit>haste will be the way to go.

check my parses on wow heroes ....(US) Blackrock server name: Laroux

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hit>Exp>Haste>Crit>Mastery is what I do, though for multi target Mastery is slightly better. Considering it's your 4th and 5th secondary stat I wouldn't bother too much with it. It will likely come to your playstyle anyways. For 5th tier talents, I calculated the amount of runes generated by each in a different thread.
    40/100 for blood tap, 45/100 for runic empowerment and 40.5/100 for runic corruption(100 being the amount of death coils ect). That being said, runic corruption is the easiest to use, as RE and BT will fuck up your runes completely. Unless you're up for a challenge go for RC.

As others have stated, the accepted stat priority is currently:
    hit(to 7.5%) >= exp(to 7.5%) > Haste > Crit > Mastery
    I've heard that Crit is beginning to sim rather closely to haste since the pet inheritance changes in 4.3, but it's still not quite there.
    This is the priority I use and apparently I have ranked top 200 UH DK (Dewsh - US-Mug'thol) parses in all the 10N kills I have participated in... even with atrociously low DT uptime (~50%).
    As far as your tier 5 talent, I would most definitely go RC, I've played UH since I hit 80 back in WOTLK and it's always felt the most natural (However you may be giving up a marginal DPS trade-off if you're going into serious min/maxing)

That being said, runic corruption is the easiest to use, as RE and BT will fuck up your runes completely
    I don't understand how you can claim that BT will mess with your runes. Not only does BT sim higher but it provides a death rune which is useful regardless of whether your attacking a single or multiple targets or are pre or post execute. To me the other advantage is that it isn't RNG based. You know exactly when you're going to get an extra rune, which to me is a great benefit.