Hey guys, im new here but have some understanding of how to put together a build for a comp but my knowledge is limited to just that.
I have no idea if the build is precise or sloppy or indeed if there are any items to which i could change to get a better performance or just how to assemble a bundle of parts for a great price i.e special offers, discounts.
I need help with deciding if this is a solid build for my next PC, i want to be able to play all the latest FPS games and MMO's on ultra (Modern Warfare,Need for Speed:Most Wanted, GTA 5 when it comes out! ect ect) and my problem lies with not being able to discern between what im paying for and what i will be able to realistically do with it.
I need someone with enough idea of what i can do with this build to clue me into it and hopefully make some insightful recommendations.
- Plantronics GameCom 380 Stereo Gaming Headset
- Creative A40 2.0 Speakers (51MF1640AA001)
- Samsung S23A550H 23" Widescreen Ultra Thin LED Monitor - Glossy Black
- Asus PCE-N15 300Mbps 802.11B/G/N Wireless PCI-E Network Adapter
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-Bit - OEM (GFC-02050)
- PC Power & Cooling Silencer Mk II 950W '80 Plus Silver' Power Supply
- Asus Xonar DG 5.1 PCI Sound Card with built in Headphone Amp - OEM
- LiteOn IHES112-115 Internal 12x SATA Blu-ray Bulk Combo - Black
- Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache - OEM (ST2000DM001)
- Sapphire HD 7870 GHz Edition 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card w/ FARCRY3, Nexuiz & Sleeping Dogs PC Games x2
- Patriot Intel Extreme Masters 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 PC3-14900C10 1866MHz Dual Channel Kit (PVI316G186C0K)
- Asus P8Z77-V DELUXE Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard
- Intel Liquid Cooling Solution CPU Cooler (Socket LGA1155/1156//1366/2011)
- Stage 3: Overclock of CPU - 20% Overclock (Proceesor speed x1.20)
- Intel Core i5-3570K 3.40GHz (Ivybridge) Socket LGA1155 Processor (77W)
- NZXT Phantom Enthusiast USB3.0 Full Tower Case - Red