Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    How expensive is a box of cornflakes over there, seriously, whoa.
    Its not fair to make them eat corn flakes while you eat steak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    The top 2 stories on that site are ny times, nuff said.
    Hehe... should I ask if this is where you are going to start bashing the NY Times? Or does that only count for FOX News...
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

give the rhetoric a rest, will you please? damn, if you have an argument make it, quit quoting bumper stickers and rush limbaugh

My cousin works at an abbatoir that's maybe a 10 minute drive from my house. I get it wholesale and with employee discounts.

I question the relevance of my diet though. Seriously if you're paying $10 for a meal when you don't have $10 to pay for a meal and you don't have to pay $10 for a meal you're very silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    $550 / 30 a day = $18.33, $18.33 / 3 = $6.11 per meal.

A typical meal in our economy is $10. $550 is not enough for 1 person.
    $10 a meal? If you eat fast food, or eat huge like most people. You can eat decent, healthy meal to $2-$3. $4-$6 is probably a better average.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    He specifically stated that he got jobs in 2 states, so that seems to imply he found one before moving, and again after moving.
    Its interesting that people only see what they want to see.

"I have had no trouble finding work during the Obama presidency in not just one but two states after moving"

He found jobs in 2 states AFTER moving. Not one before and then one after.

Not dumping one you I just find it curious that people tend to see and interpret things they way they think they understand them. We are all guilty of it myself included. I often have to read things a coupel of times to get the blinder dust out of my eyes so I see it for what it is and not what I wanted it to be.

Just an observation.

WoW...this what I hate

I have a family of 6 and we feed the entire family on 400 a month and I have to pay taxes on the food I buy! I don't care who you are, that's just wrong

Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Hehe... should I ask if this is where you are going to start bashing the NY Times? Or does that only count for FOX News...
    My parakeet wont even poop on the ny times

Quote Originally Posted by Vago View Post
    WoW...this what I hate

I have a family of 6 and we feed the entire family on 400 a month and I have to pay taxes on the food I buy! I don't care who you are, that's just wrong
    6 kids? You could get a lot for that in ebt funds. May wanna give up and start sleeping in since you will probably make more money that way under obama. Just vote and your set.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    $10 a meal? If you eat fast food, or eat huge like most people. You can eat decent, healthy meal to $2-$3. $4-$6 is probably a better average.
    Whoppers are like $7 in some parts of the country. $5 footlong? FU this is NY
    Last edited by chadwix; 2012-11-15 at 02:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, and for the rest?

Why did they include retirement? Thats a paid in service, or was. Social security is taken out of your check, the more you put in the more you get back (1% return, they are bad).
    "To save space below, “pension benefits” include both Medicare and Social Security; “anti-poverty aid” includes Head Start, Low Income Home Energy Assistance, Food Stamp and nutrition programs for Women, Infants and Children (WIC), and several school-lunch-style benefits."

Social Security is still a "federal" program.

I dont agree with the farm subsidies, its bad enough we change our clocks for them. Paying people 1mil a year to not grow anything is baffling.
    This from the fellow complaining about Obama purportedly buying votes with EBT and cell phones? Rural regions are often conservative heartlands. Talk about vote buying...

Btw, care to relink you numbers in a few weeks after the disaster relief in the blue states is calculated? Kind of a low blow to people in louisiana.
    Care to ponder the fact that seven years after Katrina and Louisiana is still getting aid. Do you seriously think states like New York or New Jersey will not have fully recovered long before then?
    Last edited by SirRobin; 2012-11-15 at 02:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I went on a $2/meal diet once upon a time, because I was unsure how a big purchase I'd done would affect my finances. In 2 months, I went from 190 lbs to 160 lbs. For a 6'5" guy, that was seriously unhealthy.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    My parakeet wont even poop on the ny times
    Well my dog loves peeing on FOX News. Wish he would stop though, makes them look even funnier than they already are.

Dude mine too and thats bad enough but it really sucks if he notices Rachel Maddow on the tv, he just stops, squats and drops a load. Really annoying......

lol I just had too.

I gave up on all the so called cable news channels months ago and have had a much clearer head since.....

Business news and BBS news and thats about it.
    Last edited by Vespers99; 2012-11-15 at 02:53 AM.

6 kids? You could get a lot for that in ebt funds. May wanna give up and start sleeping in since you will probably make more money that way under obama. Just vote and your set.
    LOL no, 4 kids and then my fiancee and myself. But to add to what you said, three of the kids are mine. I am (was) a single white male and have had custody of all three of my daughters for the past 13 years. At one point in my life I was strugling so I went to try to get help; they laughed me out of the building; true story. Obviously I wasn't holding my mouth right

Also, since I really haven't added anything to the topic of the thread I guess I should. Don't we see these pop during every election?
    Last edited by Vago; 2012-11-15 at 02:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespers99 View Post
    BBS news and thats about it.
    I've really been enjoying the BBC. Its interesting getting an outside perspective on the silliness we put ourselves through over here.

Amen, to get the unbiased story from the 3 major cable news channels in the us you have to see the same story on all 3 and then filter out all the bias bullshit to get to the real kernel of truth in the story. Too much work BBC new is better.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL no, 4 kids and then my fiancee and myself. But to add to what you said, three of the kids are mine. I am (was) a single white male and have had custody of all three of my daughters for the past 13 years. At one point in my life I was strugling so I went to try to get help; they laughed me out of the building; true story. Obviously I wasn't holding my mouth right
    When me and the wife were working, and with three boys, we didn't qualify. With just one of us working we qualify for a little, like eighty bucks, which does help. However, the big help is medical coverage for the kids. That saves us a couple hundred a month and the care is so much better than when they were on my or the wife's policy.

Also, since I really haven't added anything to the topic of the thread I guess I should. Don't we see these pop during every election?
    Yep, welcome to what you get when you combine sore losers and social media.

10+ Year Old Account

STOP EATING OUT!! Jesus. I live in Canada and buy my groceries in the States because it is cheaper and I still don't even come close to needing $550 a month on food. $10 a meal are you serious lol. Learn how to cook or accept your stupidity. One person can survive with $150 a month on food easy. My god stop eating fast food every night.
    Last edited by Tayace; 2012-11-15 at 03:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elian View Post
    Now that the internet has had its way with it. I expect that site will be cleaned up or outright taken down soon. I do hope they don't though. I would like some sort of official comment to every petition that passed 25k and hope they don't pull any punches either. About time they started calling bluffs.

You gotta tell me robin, you dont think its unfair that people get $5 a head (family like yours and his, kids dont get you the full $6) and your getting $80 when your paying for it?

The key is to keep them from ever achieving success, a decent standard of living does just that. You have 43 presidential democratic votes if they live to be 70. There is no way for the democratic party to lose at this point with the overpopulation of immigrants now in the united states. 70% voted democrat and the numbers are only increasing. Sore loser or not this country is destined for bankruptcy due to the idiotic philosophy that higher taxes = higher returns. Works on paper but not in reality.