Poll: Which 2 primary professions have you leveled to max on your main character?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Which 2 primary professions have you leveled to max on your main character?

General poll, want to see which professions seem to be most popular now. Feel free to discuss which professions are your favorite and why. Will say imo, engineering is very fun, but lacks in ways to make gold.
    Last edited by ares1023; 2012-11-11 at 10:46 PM.

Engineering plus mining because engineerings gadgets and stuff is swwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttt
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Deleted
    LW / Inscription

mining+ blacksmithing BIG MONEY is my goal

had BS/jc on my current main since cata, where I originally lvled it to twink in the 70 bracket Ended up going 85 and playing it as main so the proffs kinda stuck. My "Main alt" got mining/engi tho, DAMN what fun engi can give!
    I was Once a Nab
    Then I rolled a Paladin
    Thats when I found out
    that I REALLY was a Nab

BS + LW. Can make my own gear and BS gives more blingbling

tank warrior : engi + alchi ( going to drop alchi for BS )
    tank dk : engi + BS
    rogue : engi + enchanting
    heal monk : herba + mining ( farm char and lfr fun char )
    yeah i love engi.. ! engi since classic and proud of it

10+ Year Old Account
    My Shaman, which had been my main since I started playing, had several different professions maxed throughout BC, including Mining, Engineering, Alchemy and Leatherworking. I finally settled on Jewelcrafting and Enchanting right before the launch of Wrath and have kept with them ever since, and I will probably never switch after all the effort I have gone through to get nearly all the enchants and JC patterns (just missing Blade Ward and the JC patterns from Sunwell trash at this point).

Recently changed mains have scribe/tailoring on the lock, "old" main has BS/JC

10+ Year Old Account
    LW and Alchemy on my monk.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Leatherworker and Skinner on my hunnter, fit the class, and i was able to make my own gear, and stuff in mop i made to lvl it was sent to my shaman to disenchant, was great, my shsman is my 2nd main, and had both tailoring and enchanting lvled to maxx before leaving for pandaria
    I see Stupid people!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I also have a druid, has tailoring and leatherworking maxxed, but my monk is my new main lol

My main has been a LW since vanilla and a BS since TBC (it was the only way for enhance to get a weapon). Glad I've stuck with them, have a lot of old patterns etc, even if another proff slightly edges ahead I'll keep those two forever now.

Engineering and Mining on my monk, just because I didn't feel like spending a bunch of gold on Engineering again. My druid has Alchemy and Engineering, and if I change mains(or maybe just get an alt to 90), I'll probably drop one of its professions and get that one Engineering as well.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Engineering/BS for PVE DPS min/max.

Engineering/Alchemy. Like the utility that engineering provides and the extra flask duration of Alchemy. I won't ever change them because I've spend considerable time to grind recipies for these professions and am mostly missing pre BC BoE world drops.

Tank DK, BS/JC.

Playing a Boomkin Druid in both PvP and PvE, got Enchanting and Engineering at max.
    Hi

Engineering and Mining.

Engineering has to be by far the most enjoyable profession for me...I love all the tinkers, portals, and other fun stuffs you can make c:

15+ Year Old Account
    tailoring and enchanting on my priest