Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Normal [Lei Shin's Final Orders]

Tried simming and [Lei Shin's Final Orders] is about ~800 dps increase from CCCC according to SimC, worth using you think over CCCC? From reforges I get about 431 crit back and the ICD is easier to get since its melee attacks and not critical strikes while its still a 45 ICD the proc lasts for 20 seconds.

It's really good if you got darkmoon trinket with it, since both can be up at the same time (and usually are!). It makes it really strong burst to have both of them up.

Deleted
    Yeah, I have Darkmoon trinket already so I was tinking the lining up would be nice. With 431~ crit I'd be missing out 470 crit from CCCC.

This trinket dropped for us from trash during the first week of MSV, and I just saw the haste and passed it to our tank. Been regretting it every day for the last month after I learned how amazing the proc is and how shitty the proc rate of CCCC is. The proc has insane uptime and is definetly worth using. FML

Deleted
    ehm, at mataru, Lei shin trink is from the final boss of MSV. the trinket you are thinking of does suck xD trash trink

Deleted
    He's probably thinking about the Strength trinket that gives haste proc. This only drops off the last boss - Will of Emperor in MSV.

It's amazing, checking a feng kill from last night and I had a 41% uptime on the proc, 31% on the darkmoon (soon to be nerfed) trinket.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    It's amazing, checking a feng kill from last night and I had a 41% uptime on the proc, 31% on the darkmoon (soon to be nerfed) trinket.
    How is the Relic of Xuen being nerfed? I haven't seen this anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Angriff View Post
    How is the Relic of Xuen being nerfed? I haven't seen this anywhere.
    it's on the frontpage, the amount of strength you get might/ will get reduced. its ptr, so you never know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, now I need to use the new on-use Crit trinket, and I HATE on-use... why did they decide to nerf DMC NOW???
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Ugh, now I need to use the new on-use Crit trinket, and I HATE on-use... why did they decide to nerf DMC NOW???
    macro the new trinket to BB and enjoy

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, that'd be a waste of uptime if you BB > DR> Csmash rotation. I personally use Avatar as SMF anyways for GG Execute phase, but after 5.1 the rage gen is being nerfed so I will probably switch.

Simcraft was telling me and my own napkin math also said that LFR Lei Shin's is better than Carbonic, if anyone could replicate my results I'd appreciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Perrin View Post
    it's on the frontpage, the amount of strength you get might/ will get reduced. its ptr, so you never know.
    From GC's twitter:

We didn't change the stats on the relics. We made a behind the scenes change to let them upgrade correctly. Data mining issue?

guess so, yeah. glad about that

Well tbh, I noticed that darkmoon card proc never went smaller inside challenge mode, so it's reasonable that they would fix them inside challenge modes in the future.

Phef about the no trinket nerf though, since 5.1 hits ups bad enough on PvP side, I'm glad that on PvE will only have one useless talent next and not half of them like people whine about.

Deleted
    Excuse me, but what trinket is CCCC?

Quote Originally Posted by tankz0 View Post
    Excuse me, but what trinket is CCCC?
    Coren's Cold Chromium Coaster. The 90 version is significantly less useful than the 85 one was (less crit and the proc requires crit, not just any attack).

Deleted
    Final Orders is a great trinket I think the uptime should be somewhere around 40%, so don't be misjudged about the Haste which you can easily reforge to Crit. The update of CCCC is much weaker due being only 10 seconds and you need a critical strike in order for it to proc.

15+ Year Old Account
    Currently running Xuen and Carbuncle.

I'm having shit luck in normal (stop dropping the healer trinket!) and I picked this up in LFR.

Worth using the LFR version?

Sorry for the thread hijack, I figured since it was here...

Deleted
    Wondering the exact same, is it worth using the LFR one, you still can reforge about roughly 350 crit rating. Just not completely sure.