So I Lost My Focus

Now I'm not talking about losing focus in my mind, losing track of something. I literally lost my focus bar, and so did my friend.

We were in Isle of Conquest, randomly shooting folk up, when suddenly we couldn't use any abilities. Zareall even had his abilities stripped from his bars. Anyone else experienced this? Relogging, reloading, full game restart don't seem to fix it. Disabled addons, deleted wtf, cache and interface. Zareall isn't even running any addons. At the end of the day, only contacting a GM had it resolved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsX1GitYezA

Apparently Blizzard are working on a fix so it doesn't happen anymore, but until that time anyone who this happens to has to ticket a GM. Crazy how a bug like this can even appear out of thin air.

Thankfully no issue here.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

That's...really crazy. I can't even fathom what could have possibly caused it.

Trying to go through my head what kind of change to any piece of code regarding the focus system would even cause something like this, still haven't come up with anything. Thankfully the GM ticket wasn't too long, and being BM my pet could carry me while questing, yay!