PvP and maximum dmg done

I might be blind and there is a thread about for it but I couldnt find it.

My question is what does more dmg, 489++ PvE items vs Dreadful PvP items? Is there a agi/pvp power conversion rate to figure out the dps diff?

PvE gear is pretty much a big NOPE this expansion. You have no resilience in PvE gear and I currently have 60% damage reduction. Meaning you would be getting hit for 60% harder than me!! I still go down pretty fast imagine how fast you would go down. I also have 33% PvP Power meaning I hit other players 33% harder. How much more damage do you think your PvE gear put out to offset all that?

Pretty much you need to farm honor. If you're scared of going in there in full PvE gear don't be its just a BG! Sure you'll get your ass handed to you while you farm the honor but on the bright side once you have your gear you can go in there and do the same to the new PvE geared people.

PS. You can buy the crafted gear if you REALLY don't wanna do the honor grind in PvE gear I guess.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotjuice View Post
    You have no resilience in PvE gear and I currently have 60% damage reduction. Meaning you would be getting hit for 60% harder than me!! I still go down pretty fast imagine how fast you would go down.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but don't we all have baseline 40% reduction these days, therefore making your 60% reduction only 20% more than his? However the PVP power point is still perfectly viable :P

Quote Originally Posted by Spunkii View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but don't we all have baseline 40% reduction these days, therefore making your 60% reduction only 20% more than his? However the PVP power point is still perfectly viable :P
    I think you're right I completely forgot about that. But for some reason I think its 30%. Anyway really its just not viable but hey don't take my word for it, try it!
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

PvP power makes a huge difference. i've fought players with 380k health (PVE Gear) and they barely scratch me in full pvp gear, while i unload huge damage into them.
    pve gear can be okay for pvp but without ANY pvp gear you are going to do pretty much nothing to someone geared.

Anyone experiment with FULL PVP gear and 2 pieces of ilvl 496 tier PVE gear with the bonus? I think is extra 15% dmg on KC/Chim and 5% on ES, is it worth the trade off?

Deleted
    pve can be used but should be replaced for pve gear asap since pvp power is just that good

Well whats been said is nothing what I asked tho, yes I know I will die like a sack of shit in PvE gear, I'm just asking if someone have math behind it not just "pvp power is good". In terms of high lvl PvE gear vs low lvl PvP gear+ = ???? in terms of pure dmg (like 1000 pvp power = xxxxx agi etc)