if you dont mind, i went through armory of your priest (spied through logs)
- glyph of holy nova - holy nova is never used by your priest - why glyphing it?
- glyph of holy fire - your priest didnt use holy fire at all during the kill fight - why glyphing it?
- reforging mastery to haste (while having spirit below 7,5k = very low) - this is very surprising choice, is it for more flash spam or going for the renew break point? for a disc priest, when itemizing, it is very important to remember how which stat affects which spell.
and if reforging out of mastery, why enchanting into mastery?
- picking talent divine insight over pi when reforging out of mastery, i find it a bit confusing
LOGS (just the kill):
spells top list:
> pom - 18,6% (non-glyphed, reforging into haste)
> flash heal - 16,1%
> pw:s - 14,2% (remember reforging out of mastery)
> penance - 12%
> divine aegis - 10,9%
> renew - 10,9%
your priest did more healing with renew (non-glyphed) then with prayer of healing.
poh is the most powerful discipline aoe spell - it not only heals but also stacks divine aegis - powerful, recently buffed bubbles on all targets hit with poh (crucial - poh is group-wide not raid-wide so groups have to be set properly, not a problem on 10man)
usually logs of a disc priest have da topping list, poh on the second place.
* overhealing - good (!) for disc priest, if high on poh low on da - it means that priest spammed poh on healthy raid to stack da. if priest can do it and does not complain on mana, then its good.
your priest has like none overhealing at all - remember that discipline is proactive spec that stacks some defense first, before damage comes. overhealing for disc is not the same thing as it is for other healing classes.
* mana - if your priest is ever complaining on mana, tell her to stop spamming flash.
* archangel - built-in and NEVER used on the kill. This is a cd giving your priest like +25% to all healing done with short cd. your priest ignores it completely.
it is very easy to stack using just holy fire (instant) on cd, priest can macro hf to to picking tanks target so doesnt have to even change targets for it, really, is there any excuse not to ever use it?
* cascade - talented and NEVER used on the kill.
perhaps your priest should try playing holy? spamming pom, renew, ignoring atonement and not being proactive, not preparing for incoming damage at all - sounds so much more like holy then disc playstyle for me.